Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolfy's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Wanderer
Wanderer
Wolfy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Wolfy's characters Empty
PostSubject: Wolfy's characters   Wolfy's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:04 am

Species: Grey Wolf

Name: Wolfy

Nickname: Wolf

Pelt: Pure steel grey,

Markings: None

Eye color: Yellow

Meow or bark: Bark

Personality: Very rude and aggressive towards stranger wolves, and even rude and disrespectful to friends and leaders. To some she can be soft, but that's very rare. She doesn't talk that much, but whenever she does she always snarls at the end, even if she is complimenting something. She risks her life to save any wolf in need because she cant stand seeing a wolf die. She never submits, ever. She just whimpers and turns away. No laying on her back or anything.

History: was once part of a pack but left since she put them in danger. She wandered alone for wuite a while, before she found a mate. She started a small pack, she had her, her mate, an extra loner, and their pups. Two of her four pups dispersed, and her mate died once hunting. After her mate did die, she swore never to mate again. After that, the loner tried to get her to mate with him, but she refused and kicked him out. On of her remaining pups went away in the winter to find a pack, and the other froze to death.

Strengths: She is very big and strong

Weaknesses: Slooooooow

Other: Age: 4 Human Years

Picture: Wolfy's characters 33eplds AND Wolfy's characters 30ms6qs

Species: German Shepherd

Name: Cracker

Nickname: Cracker

Pelt: Mostly black with tan legs and small face mask.

Markings: Tan face masks and legs.

Eye color: Amber

Meow or bark: Bark

Personality: Very shy, but once she gets to know you she opens up. She is friendly and caring and willing to die to help others. She usually listens to her friend's problems and works with them to try and solve them. If she ever sees one of her friends in danger, she will save them without thinking much about it. She will never ask for anything in return unless she really needs help.

History: Was born as a feral dog. Her mother was run over by a car, and a stray border collie took care of her. Cracker started to get nervous after her foster mother disappeared, so she ran away. A couple of years later she found her body in the woods. Heart broken and un-happy, she now wanders.

Strengths: She is very smart and calculates every little thing.

Weaknesses: She can't keep fighting for a long time or endure, she has very small stamina. She tires easily.

Other: Nope.

Picture:
Wolfy's characters German_Shepherd_Hand_Drawn_by_wolfy987 (By me)
Wolfy's characters Wolfy987_German_Shepherd_by_Hiedidog (By www.Hiedidog.deviantart.com)

Last edited by Wolfy on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wolfy987.deviantart.com/
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Wolfy's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy's characters   Wolfy's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Wolfy is approved, but Cracker needs a longer history and personality. Personality has to be at least 3 sentences and History needs to be at least 3-4 long sentences, though a paragraph is preferred.

Welcome to the site by the way ^^.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wanderer
Wanderer
Wolfy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Wolfy's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy's characters   Wolfy's characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:33 pm

Thanks. I just threw Cracker's together, I will add more now. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://wolfy987.deviantart.com/
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Wolfy's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy's characters   Wolfy's characters I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:13 am

Cracker is now also approved!! Have fun on the site!!! xD If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or any other mods (name in blue) or admins (Kody!!^^).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolfy's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy's characters   Wolfy's characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolfy's characters
Page 1 of 1