Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lupin's Characters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Lupin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Lupin's Characters   Lupin's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Species: Libyan Wild Cat

Name: Scoripon

Nickname: Scorpe

Pelt: Picture

Markings: Picture

Eye color: Picture

Meow or bark: Meow

Personality: Scorpe is very laid back. But if the leader wants him to do something then he will obviously become agressive. He has a great humour and is always joking about.

History: Scorpian was a house cat but his owners abandoned him in the city so he mostly wanders about. He also has a young brother who he cares for and looks after him after there mother died. He wants to become part of a cat pack were him and his brother can live and defend.

Strengths: Quick and good climber

Weaknesses: Afraid of Water

Other: Brother called Fang

Picture:
Lupin's Characters Egipat10
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Lupin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Characters   Lupin's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Species: Libyan Wild Cat

Name: Fang

Nickname:

Meow or bark: Meow

Personality: Still very childish as he is only a year old. He bugs his older brother alot and normally gets into situations were he could get killed but he knows his brother will always help him.

History: Same as Scorpian

Strengths: He is a better climber then his brother

Weaknesses: Not very quick

Other: Scorpians little brother

Picture:

Lupin's Characters Maggie10
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Lupin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Characters   Lupin's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:57 pm

Personality needs one more line for Fang and your done! ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Lupin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Characters   Lupin's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:05 pm

Species: Wolf

Name: Conan

Nickname: N/A

Meow or bark: Loud Bark

Personality: He is very agressive which leads him to trouble. He also has no time for pups meaning he has no patience. And also doesnt want or need a mate. He would rather be alone. But he may change his mind in the near future. He can seemed short tempered at times. But when this happens he can be uncontrolable

History: When he was a pup he was abandoned by his pack. So he has to adapt to being alone defending his food and intruding is his biggest downfall. He goes where he wants and doesnt care if he could die in the process. He is currently looking for a pack.

Strengths: Very strong, Has a great sense of smell.

Weaknesses: Not very good at camouflage, Not a great runner because of his size

Other:

Picture:
Lupin's Characters C24s0011
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Lupin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Characters   Lupin's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:14 pm

Ok approved
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Lupin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Characters   Lupin's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 pm

all approved albino
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Lupin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Characters   Lupin's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Lupin's Characters 2d9a4a0

Species:Wolf

Name: Lupin

Nickname: Lupe

Pelt: Pic

Markings: Pic

Eye color: Pic

Meow or bark: Loud piercing bark

Personality: Lupin is very brave and will help anyone who needs it. He has a very short temper which can get him into trouble. He will not back down from a challenge he will always face it head on.

History: Lupin lived in the same testing lab as Shasta and Pierce had. Lupin's section was red, so he was given a red glowstick (his electric collar had not been put on properly, so it fell off when he escaped with Shasta). His section was "Sense Improvement". They would inject things into him to test them out, and they would hopefully heighten a certain sense and they would use it on humans if successful enough. Sometimes the things they would put into him would make him go deaf or blind for a certain amount of time because the test was unsuccessful. Luckily all the problems were tempeary though. One of the permanant things they had injected into him was a certain purplish pink liquid that heightened his sense of sight, smell, and hearing, but it had it's drawback which made it unuseable to the public. It messed with a certain part of his brain and made him slightly skiddish around water.

This is when he had met Shasta. When they found out about the possible problem with water, they wanted to test it out to see if it was true. They had taken him to the water tanks, and Shasta was about to go in one for a test. He saw her locked in a cage hovering over one of the tanks, total panic on her face and her shaking pathetically in fear of the water below her. He did manage to get her to speak to him a bit though, and they had a short conversation before the floor underneath the cage opened and she was trapped in the tank, swimming and trying to keep her head above water. The humans then took Lupin to another tank and tested his new skiddishness around water because of the liquid that they had injected into him.

Once the lab had been taken in by the police and the police were moving the animals to new places, Lupin spotted Shasta sneaking away from the humans, and followed her out into the wild. They now travel together.

-history written by Kodiak-

Strengths: Strong and very good hearing sight and smell

Weaknesses: Not very fast and not very keen on swimming
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Lupin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Characters   Lupin's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:38 pm

It's good so far, just waiting on the history.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Lupin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Characters   Lupin's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:43 am

I'm writing his history Lol XD
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Lupin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Characters   Lupin's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:54 pm

lol. xD Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Lupin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Characters   Lupin's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Lol yeah, Our two characters are going to know each other XD
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Lupin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Characters   Lupin's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:23 pm

and Lupin is approved albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lupin's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Characters   Lupin's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lupin's Characters
Page 1 of 1