Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragonzdaughter's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Dragonzdaughter's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:53 am

Dragonzdaughter's Characters Romeo

Species:wolf

Name:Mekai

Nickname:Kai

Pelt:midnight black

Markings:white line down his back, fading away at the middle of his tail

Eye color:hazel

Meow or bark:threatening snarl

Personality: Mekai is a blood-thirsty killer. He couldn't care less about what others think of him. Not the one to hep wolves, he isn't ranked high on the popularity chart. He doesn't take crap from anyone, and hates being ordered around. He respects only those of a higher ranking than him. Mekai doesn't show kindness to anyone.

History: Mekai's history was not a happy one. Mekai's parents were very powerful, well known for their immense strength, along with his pack. Mekai was the kindest wolf you could find. His parents however, hated him for no reason what-so-ever. They abused him when he got back from training with the elders of his pack.One day, his father went a step too far. He murdered Ozumi, not only the elder of the pack, but also Mekai's best friend. Driven by anger solely, Mekai killed the pack in a bloody battle. The pack had just returned from a long day of hunting and raiding other territories. After the battle, Mekai was left with barely his life. He was a bloody wreck, the dead bodies of his pack scattered around him. Mekai's body was covered with scars that not even time could heal. But Mekai felt somethig he didn't feel for a long time. It wasn't fear, nor anger. It wasn't depression, nor was it happiness. It was pleasure. From taht moment on, Mekai knew he was a destined murderer.

Strengths:
-Immense strength
-Great eyesight
-Great hearing
-Can camouflage easily at night time
-BIG xD

Weaknesses:
-Sometimes acts without thinking
-Isn't exactly the fastest wolf
-His nose got injured durng the fight, so his smeling is damaged
-Can't hde very well because of his size, unless it is night.

Other:
-also called Devil of the Forest

Picture(s):

Last edited by dragonzdaughter on Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:05 am

I think it should be approved, but I don't know about the great eyesight thing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 pm

with that i meant that he has alert eyes.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Ikari and Kinezumi   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:12 am

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23871404@N00/148965009/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23871404@N00/148965010/in/set-72057594065970014/

Species:Cat

Name:Ikari (means anger/hatred.... lol... dat doesnt fit.. i made the name up first, then found out its meaning... xD)

Nickname:Ika

Pelt:see pic

Markings:none

Eye color:hazel-gold

Meow or bark:a soft, motherly mew

Personality:Ikari is one of the nicest creatures around. She would stop doing whatever she was doing, and immediately help anyone, good or bad. Ikari loves kittens more than anything, and would even give up her own life to save a kitten's. Despite her horrid past, she always smiles and acts like her life was perfect, though inside, she has scars on her heart, which only time could heal.

History: Ikari was born into a legendary cat clan, her father the mighty leader. Her mother was an assassin, but she was like the connecting string of the clan. Without her, the clan would have fallen apart ages ago. Ikari couldn't have been happier, but her uncle changed all that. He killed the parents of Ikari, and erm... catnapped Ikari. Her Uncle, Ijin, beat Ika to a bloody pulp, then left her for dead. She would have died, if Kinezumi, a young, female cat wouldn't have taken care of Ikari. Ikari and Kinezumi became best friends, not leaving each others side once. Together, they were a deadly duo, but since both hated fighting, they avoided fights. But when it came to their lives, they'd do anything to save eachother.

Strengths:
-Sneaky
-Agility
-Speed
-Knows where to strike for a fatal hit
-Becausde of her small frame, she can hide easily

Weaknesses:
-Strength
-Stamina (can only run for 4-5 minutes at her top speed)
-Because of her small frame, a hard blow could send her flying

Other:

Picture(s):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23871404@N00/354443908/in/set-72057594065970014/

Species:Cat

Name:Kinezumi (means squirrel... random, i know. it was because she is just as fast as a squirrel in climbing trees xD)

Nickname:Kine, Zumi

Pelt:see pic

Markings:none

Eye color:green-blue

Meow or bark:gentle mew

Personality:Kine is plain sarcastic and dramatic. If you need a good laughj, be sure to go to her. She is hilarious, and isn't shy at all. In fact, she'd probably do the macarena in front of a 1 million cats audience. Alone. In a pink tutu. And sing to it. Opera style. Only one thign she wouldn't admit openly. Her crush. Only her best friends knew who she liked, and right now, she liked no-one, but when she did, Ikari would surely be teh first to know. She's only serious about... 1 hour a year. Unless, Ikari and Kinezumi had a fight. But this doesn't mean she's a retard. Even when she's not serious, she can be a heck of an assassin.

History: Kine's had a prettz good time. She and her parents were happy, and KInezumi was an only cat. When the time was right, she left her parents to go find her own clan. She didn't find one yet. Instead, she found a bloody wreck. She cared for the cat, until she could hunt like before, run like before and climb like before. Ikari and Kinezumi became bestest of friends, still wandering alone, but happy none-the-less.

Strengths:
-Agility
-Speed
-Wits
-Grrreat at climbing trees, mountains, anything really. Including the stage where she'd dance the macarena and sing opear style to it. xD
-Can think of really good comebacks.
-Sneaky

Weaknesses:
-Strength
-Stamina
-Is quite the daredevil

Other:assassin-like

Picture(s):

Last edited by dragonzdaughter on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:59 am

APPROVELINESS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:59 am

lol. thx xD
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:53 am

Lol DD if you want to add a character just reply to your approved characters with the form XD since you a mod, you don't have to be approved by anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:02 am

Oh, I'll keep that in mind. >.<
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:43 am

Picture stretched the page, DD.

ANd also. I'm not sure if wolves have red eyes. I'm not sure not a fact.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:55 am

i know that it stretched the pg. dats why i said sorry for he big pic. and i didnt edit the piccy at all. i dunno if it was edited before, but if not, just say that the eyes r this weird brown colour, that looks like red when in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:19 pm

They can't be red, but they can be a really deep orange. I will allow that Smile
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:34 pm

O.O ur LL works again!!!!! xD and ok, thx ^^
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Lol yes it does XD
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:03 am

D, can you post the link of the picture?
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:39 am

done, but i had to make it so dat u hv to copy and paste the link
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:17 am

Okay, thanks D.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:54 am

Species:Wolf

Name: Fang

Nickname:

Pelt: snow white

Markings: small dapples of grey on her back side and flanks. Nearly like an Appaloosa

Eye color: Dark blue, like in her pup pic

Meow or bark: a loud, confident voice. Her barks are louder than an average pup's, because... well, you'll find out.

Personality: Fang is a kind-hearted wolf, though she tends to be slightly cocky at times. She stands up for what she believes is right, but respects others that have a different opinion. Fang is usually calm, but when angered, it's better if you just let her cool down. Fang is seriously self-sacrificial, and just can't stand it if her friends get hurt. Sometimes, she starts talking in a riddle-like language, making most wolves get confused and have to work out what she had just said. Fang makes sure she isn't misunderstood, but if she is, she won't make a big fuss out of it. She'd probably just explain it slowly. Though she doesn't lose her patience whilst explaining, she can be quite impatient when she has to wait on something important. Fang doesn't lose her calm at all, not even when a friend has gone missing. She's probably just sit there, and calmly think of a solution. Whilst she is like that, her guard is down, and she is prone to attacks.

History: Fang has had a relatively happy life. Though her parents were rarely at home, mostly out hunting, her aunt took care of her. Her aunt was a few years older than her father, so she could practically be Fang's granny. But one day, her aunt had passed away. Fang remained strong, refusing to be weak and vulnerable. Her parents were out more and more, and one day, they didn't come back home. They had simply abandoned young Fang, left her all alone. Sure, she knew how to hunt a bit, just enough for her, but she was just a pup. Weak, innocent, clueless. She still calls for her parents, believing they simply got lost, didn't abandon her. She wouldn't believe it. Fang had loved her parents to death, even if they were rarely there.

(thats why she has a slightly louder voice)

Strengths:
-fast and agile
-calm
-patient
-doesnt have problems with going up steep hills or rocky surfaces

Weaknesses:
-not that strong
-stamina (she cant run at her top speed for long, but just at a trotting pace, she has no problems to go on for 10-15 min.)
-self-sacrificial
-because of a fight she got in with a crow, her nose was damaged and she was left unable to smell

Other: is still a PUPPY ^^

Picture:

as a PUP (right now):

Dragonzdaughter's Characters WolfWhitePup

as an ADULT (later[about 2-3 months]):

Dragonzdaughter's Characters Glance%20-%20Gray%20Wolf

Last edited by dragonzdaughter on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:42 am

Species: Cat

Name: Nikola

Nickname: Nik, Nikky

Pelt: see pic

Markings: see pic

Eye color: a beautiful mixture of green and aquamarine

Meow or bark: a quiet sounding meow, but it has authority to it

Personality: Nicola is a femme who doesn't like being bossed around. She has a leader-like personality, and will think things out carefully. Nicola is serious when it matters, and won't fool around at times of hardships. However, she does like to have fun. When there is tranquillity, Nicola will act like a little kitten, and though she doesn't mean to, she acts completely adorable, 100% different from when she's serious.

Nicola is a calm cat, and she rarely snaps at anyone. However, annoy her for a few hours straight, she gets seriously p***ed. When Nicola's angry, get out of her way and just leave her to cool down. She'd annihilate you if you still bother her.

Nikky is a sucker for kits. Seriously, if you dare hurt a kit in front of her, she'd be like a demon unleashed.

History: Nicola had a happy time as a kit. Because her mother was the lead cat of a gang, Nicola was treated like royalty. Nicola, unlike her mother and father, did not treat the followers like cr*p. She liked them as friends, including ones that had done something wrong. Because of Nikky's kindness towards others, her parents banished her from the gang. Not soon after, the members of the gang slowly separated because of this decision.

Strengths:
-good leader
-thinks things out carefully; good tactician
-speedy
-good at nearly everything that has to do with running, climbing and swimming. Everything except for coming back down trees. She'd be stuck up there forever.
-relatively good endurance.
-Is almost always calm (except for when she's on a tree)
-has good balance

Weaknesses:
-not very strong
-has blunted claws on her right front paw
-has slight asthma
-can't get down a tree at ALL. It'd take her a minute to get up, but getting down, let's just say it would be a 10-year long comedy show xD
-a scar that goes from the top of her right eye, across her nose and stops just below her muzzle has blinded her lightly on the right eye and damaged her smelling. (she actually got the scar from trying to jump down a tree. Just so happens that a branch was in the way and scraped her face. From then on, she has never tried getting down a tree, but has tried getting up a few times [don't ask me how she got down, cause it beats me])

Other:

Picture:

Dragonzdaughter's Characters Lokjhk10

Since the picture doesn't have the right eyes, I just wanted to put up another picture. It's just because the eyes are really pretty ^^

https://media.photobucket.com/image/beautiful%20cats/platypus_chutney/brown-cat.jpg

And I think that this was the longest character profile I've ever posted. xD
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:38 am

Species:Wolf

Name: Daniela

Nickname:Danni, Danny, Dani, Dala, Dana

Pelt: Mixture of browns, auburn, black, white and sandy-gold

Markings: A weirdly shaped 'S' scar on her left eye. The top and bottom curves are smaller and the middle line is straight.

Eye color: Really dark brown with speckles of black. In the right lighting, her eyes are shaded and from a slight distance it will look like in the place where her eyes are, there are just two holes.

Meow or bark: Confident, melodious bark. She also sounds quite confident. Dana's words are also frequently laced with sarcasm.

Personality: Daniela is really just a very confident and sarcastic femme. She hates being ignored and/or disrespected. Dani can be quite random at times, blurting out the most random of things at the wrong times. She can hold grudges for a while, until that wolf makes up for it. Dani is a good friend most of the time and she is also very loyal. Dani can be a smart-ass at times though, much to the annoyance of others.

History: Daniela can't remember much of her history. She often got into trouble however, due to her witty remarks. She was taken hostage after a raid, but the opposing pack let her go after she annoyed them too much. It was hilarious for Dani though, as she was just a pup and didn't recognize the danger she was in. Dani never found her way back to her pack however, so she ended up as a loner in the lands of Lost Life.

Strengths:
-quick and agile, usually uses the momentum she has to injure an opponent
-relatively good endurance
-makes good use of the area during a fight
-sharp claws
-witty remarks can taunt the opponent and make them attack without thinking

Weaknesses:
-left eye is completely useless
-not that strong
-witty remarks get Dani into trouble very often

Other:

Picture:

Dragonzdaughter's Characters Wolf_by_Nickdan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonzdaughter's Characters   Dragonzdaughter's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonzdaughter's Characters
Page 1 of 1