Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the move?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

On the move? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 am

Kine immediately backed down, but she was still glaring daggers at Necoy. "He started it..." She whispered, not exactly loud enough for anyone to hear. Turning around, she walked towards a tree, lying down in the shade beneath it. The light that got through the mass of leaves made a distinct pattern on Kine's fur and on the lush green grass beneath her. She listened closely to a swallow's song, closing her eyes, enjoying the tranquillity.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:18 am

BledSong gave a slight chuckle and settled down next to Kinezumi. She twisted her muzzle and whispered lightly:

'Males. Their always this oblivious.'

-------

DeathWish shook his head, eyes glazed lightly and he yawned, getting to his paws and stumbling forward, smashing his skull into a tree. He yelped in alarm.

-------

BledSong twitched her tail in amusement.

'See what I mean?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:34 am

Kine slammed her paw on her muzzle to refrain herself from laughing out loud. Just from his aura, she could feel that he was different from Mr. I-Think-All-Cats-That-Are-Smaller-Than-Usual-Are-Sick (or whatever his name was) and could easily hurt her. She smiled up at BledSong. "That..." She started, glancing at DeathWish then back at BledSong. "Is one good fact." She grinned, laying her head back down on the soft grass.

Ikari sat down, her tail sweeping across the lush green grass. She tilted her head to the right side slightly, watching a hedgehog in the distance, stumbling about. She watched with new-found curiosity. Never had she seen such an ungraceful animal, but she knew, and respected that all creatures were different. Some had strength, whilst some had speed. Some had beauty, some camouflaged. It all depended on the species. Sighing, she turned her head, watching DeathWish stumble and slam his head onto a tree. Her eyes widened a fraction of an inch, and she blinked repeatedly, as if not understanding how he could have 'accomplished' that.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:55 am

BledSong twitched her ears good-humouredly and shouted:

"Brother! Stop being a fool!" Her tone was light and air.

----------

DeathWish fixed his cold gaze on his younger sister and glared, fluffing his tail fur upwards and the beginnings of a growl pierced his maw. He shook his head, clearing up the thought of lunging at her and revealing his fighting secrets, and laughed.

"I know, I know. I just..." He drifted off, mind once more fixated on Zabuza.

--------

BledSong twitched her paw and winced sadly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:17 am

Kine nudged BledSong with her muzzle, nuzzling her leg, where she could reach from her position. She gave her a weak smile, sadness in her eyes. "Don't worry. We're here now, aren't we?" She gave BledSong a sympathetic grin, flicking her tail lightly. Kine's beautiful green eyes shone in the sunlight that had fought it's way through the mass of oak leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the move?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Out Lands :: Circled Lake-
Jump to: