Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the move?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

On the move? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Arson's fur shook in suprise, ears alert and ready. He lifted to his feet. Unknown wolves where around, this place was getting a litlle crowded. The brute listening to the arguement before sharply catching Deathwish's glare. He stood firmly his sleek figure moving from behind the other wolves.

"I don't need protection." He said to them walking infront of Deathwish facing the male and female. He nodded appreciation to the wolves and cats he had met. Arson flicked his tail and walked by the female then past the male.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:10 pm

Necoy watched the new male carefully as he walked by, eyes focused on him with sharp dagger like eyes. He then moved his gaze for a few moments back to the male he had fought with, then back to Cherry.

Cherry's fur bristled slightly as the male walked by her, not liking anything in her personal space for even a few moments. She kept herself in place though, not wanting to start yet another fight. She watched the male in the corner of her eye as he walked past her and was now behind her, not trusting a wolf she had never met before with her back turned. She kept a silent eye on him, though it looked like she was still watching Bled. Her eyes were intense at the moment, irratation clear in them.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:47 am

DeathWish stood up nodded to Arson lightly.

'Arson, this is Cherry and Necoy.' DeathWish's voice was soft, but still had a sharp, hostile tone as he pointed to Cherry an then Necoy.

DeathWish brushed past Arson and turned to face the wolves, away from the entanglement and the heat of the air they were exhaling. He sat down, tail curled calmly over his paws. He flicked his ears back and forth as he watched them with eyes shining brightly.

( ( Note, DD is at Germany. ) )
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:28 am

(but i do hv internet, just... no time... ^_^ my friends here)

Kinezumi darted to the new wolves, Ikari close behind. they looked slightly blured, coming from their speed. They were faster than most cats, but that was probably because tey were much smaller as well.

"Hi there! I'm squi-"
"WHACK!" A paw to the back of Kine's head made her shut up.
"Kine..." Ikari hissed, her voice low and threatening.
"Yipes. Sorry Ikari!" Kinezumi yelped, ducking behind Arson's legs. Ikari sighed, slapping one small paw to her own forehead. "Excuse her, miss, mister. I'm Ikari and this mentally disturbed kitten-"
"Squirrel!" Kine interrupted
"CAT! You. Are. A. Cat." Ikari snapped, her eyes narrowing. "Anyways-"
"Hold it! You said kitten, now you changed it to cat!" Kinezumi interrupted once more.
"Stop interrupting me, you blasted idiot!" Ikari shouted, running after Kine, who had taken her rasied voice as a cue to start running. Ikari and Kine ran in circles around the group of wolves, and when Ikari had finally caught up, she jumped in front of her and duked, making Kine topple over her and roll for a good 4 meters.
"Now will you stop interrupting me, you mental, idiotic, hyper cat-squirrel?" Kine shouted, knocking Kine even farther away with a well-aimed paw at her face, nearly like a cat-slap.
"Uh-huh." Came the weak reply, from a very dizzy Kinezumi.
"Good." Ikari turned back to the group of wolves, smiling sweetly. She cleared her throat, looking at the 2 new wolves with a new found interest. "Sorry 'bout that... Anyways, as I was saying, this mentally disturbed cat is Kinezumi." ikari said, bowing her head. When Kine (who had returned to her side by now) didn't do the same, Ikari kicked her left foreleg slightly. Kine obeyed and bowed her head, wincing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:17 am

BledSong let loose a ringing laugh, her laugh very much different from what her eyes dipicted. Her eyes shifted to the left, watching Necoy with the corner of her eye. She quickly shut it, imitating laughter. BledSong got to her feet and sat next to Ikari and Kine.

'You are both fine cats.' She said warmly, snugging her tail over the two kits bodies and brought them closer with a wide sweep of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Cherry watched them run around wildly. She grinned at the amusing sight, happy to see that there was still at least a hint of the old Lost Life that still lived within some animals. That not everyone had been taken over by the hostility and drown in it. Her eyes became a little warmer, but they still showed a fierce and cautious wolf. She dipped her head back to the cats to be polite and respectful.

Necoy watched with not much interest at the cats bounding around them, his body as still as stone aside from the small dros of blood dripping from the wound on his chest. He nodded his head at the cats instead of dip his head, still a little confused as to why the cats were so much smaller than the ones he had seen back at his old home. He studied the cats, clearly looking distracted and focused on them.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:42 am

Kine stepped back, rolling onto her back and just lying on the soft green grass, enjoying the warmth the sun was giving off. Ikari, on the otehr hand had stepped forwards slightly, towads the female wolf. Not enough to invade her personal space, but enough to see her features more clearly.

"Ummm... excuse me miss, I didn't exactly get your name. What was it again, if I may ask." Ikari asked, looking the femme in her face, but not in the eyes, showing she wasn't disrespecting her of any kind. Kine rolled her eyes slightly at her best friend, mostly because she was being so extremely formal.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Cherry smiled at the cat, warmth in her face at the innocence of the cat. "It is Cherry." She repeated, not sure if she would recognize the name from the legendary Thundering Whisperers. She had only been a very small part in those stories that were now told of the legendary fallen tribes and packs. She was only the leaders daughter, and had been a pup. She was only mentioned maybe once in the whole story.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:39 am

Ikari smiled back at Cherry. "Beautiful name, miss." She commented, when she recognized the name. "Excuse me, but do you mean Cherry from.. The Thunderin whisperers pack? The secret pack that had been in the mountains?" Ikari asked, not sure if she was right or not. "Sorry. I'm intruding in your privacy, aren't I?"

Kine sighed. She got up and walked to Necoy. "Ok,do I have dirt or something on me, or why on Earth are you staring at me?" She asked, her voice raised a bit, her tail raised a bit and her back arched. She was clearly pissed off, but when she saw the confusion in his eyes, she straightened out her back and lowered her tail a bit. "Errrr... Why do you look so confused? I'm just a cat.. Not as big as otehr ones in the feline family, but I still got their traits." Kinezumi said, proudness tinting her voice.

"Excuse me if I whack my best friend on the head again." Ikari said, bowing her head slightly, before going to Kine and, well, whacking her on the head. "Idiot! He can easily tear you limb from limb. Unless you let your squirrel side loose and start climbing like a madwoman." She hissed, before going back to Cherry. "Sorry about that. Eheheh..."
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:51 am

BledSong's eyes blinked in recognition, and looked to Cherry. She had a new-found respect for the females as the legends of Cherry's pack moved fluidly through her head. She dipped her head and mumbled lightly.

'Excuse our rudeness, Cherry, we did not know.' She said, her ears folding delicately.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:57 am

Cherry shifted her weight from one side to the other, uncomfortable with the attention. "Um, yeah, that's me." Cherry answered, a little bit of awkwardness in her voice. "And it's fine, Bled." Cherry said to Bled, nodding her head slightly.

Necoy raised an eyebrow at what they were all talking about. What Thunering Whisperers? What was so extrodinary about the female who had come and attacked him out of no where thinking he was a coyote? And if she was in a pack, then how come she is in the outlands? Questions whirled trhough his mind, until he saw the miget cat come up to him and ask him what his problem was. His face went from confused to slightly irratated at the cat pointing out he was staring loudly.
"I have never seen a cat as small as you two. Are you guys sick or something?" He asked, not meaning to sound rude though it might have seemed like it. He was honestly confused as to why the cats were so damn small.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Kine's eye twitched visibly. "Sick?" She hissed, irritation clear in her voice. "There are different species of the cat family, you know? we just happen to be one of the smaller kind. Is that a rpoblem?" She half-hissed, half-muttered.

Ikari nodded at Cherry. "Sorry for intruding your privacy." She said, stepping back and turning around, feeling slightly embarrassed. She had just talked quite leasurely to the heir of the Thundering Whisperers pack, one of the many fallen packs. All the packs were either disbanded and kileld off slowly, or completely wiped out. Why? This was still a mystery to Ikari.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:04 pm

Necoy glared at her with thorn like eyes. Considering the shrimp cat's size, she had quite the mouth on her. He stepped forward toward her, then lowered his head so that he was only a whisker away from her face.
"Could be a problem if your so quick to take offense to everything, shorty." He answered her, a quiet growl weaved into his voice as he spoke.

What you have asked me about is the least private thing about me. Cherry thought, remembering the true story of what caused the Thundering Whisperer's downfall. The story that had been hidden from everyone but herself, for she had lived through it. For a few moments the awful memory of her mother Shade flinging her forward in a desperate attempt to save her, and then to see her mother crushed so brutally and heartlessly by the crumbling cliff above them. She flinched at the memory, then brought herself away from it and back to reality.
"You weren't intruding." Cherry said calmly, then noticing Necoy and Kine having a bit of a staring contest beside them. She kept a close eye on Necoy, watching his moemets and vibes she got from him to make sure he would not strike at the poor cat.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Kine hissed in Necoy's face, narrowing her eyes to just small slits. "Back off, Mr.. I-Think-Cats-That-Are-Smaller-Than-The-Usuals-Are-Sick!" She hissed, her back arched, showing her small, yet srong and sharp fangs. She stepped back, not wanting to be close to Necoy.

Ikari smiled and nodded, glad that she hadn't said anything offensive to the rather large femme wolf. Well, to her, she was large, seeing as Ikari and Kine were naturally smaller than even regular cats.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:21 pm

Necoy let out a dark laugh. "I don't believe that your in theposition to be placing threats." He growled, the cat annoying him greatly.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:01 pm

DeathWish's eyes flickered, remembering his good friend Zabuza in the pack of which he upholded and sang about so strongly. He could remember hearing his voice swiping over the sky's and into his auds when he had first entered. They were friends since young, and they had gone their own ways once their pack had broken up. He stepped to Cherry, his ears pricked up high but worry glinting in his eyes.

'Is Zabuza alive?' He asked, trying to hide the concern flicking in his voice.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:49 am

Kine hissed at Necoy. "How about we test your speed? I highly doubt that you can chase me for more than 5 minutes." She snarled, hissing dangerously. Her eyes were full of hate and anger towards Necoy, and there was a small speck of disrespect towards him as well.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:37 am

Necoy chuckled at the cat's stupidity. "Obviously you don't know how fast a dog can run, let alone a wolf. I may not be as agile as a cat, but I know how to run." He hissed, a grin on his face.

Cherry looked over at Death, pain in her eyes. She remembered Zabusa, clearly as if she had just seen him this morning. She could remember all of her fallen packmates perfectly. She heaved a sigh, then spoke.
"An event caused my whole pack to be wiped out, including Zabusa." Cherry said, hiding the pain in her voice as she said it.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Kine hissed at him. "It seems you're underestimating me. I have a few tricks up my sleeve as well." She glared him straight in the eyes, hating the fact that she was being underestimated. When she was liek this, not even Ikari could convince her to back down.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 am

DeathWish blinked, shock rendering his body paralysed. He uttered a profanity and sank to his knees, eyes still fixated on the distance over Cherry's shoulder.

'No.' He said, voice ringing stubbornly like a pup who just found out his father had died in a hunting accident. 'No, Zabuza won't die so easily.' He said and despite what he was saying, his eyes flickered lightly with pain at the knowledge that Zabuza had fallen.

-----------

BledSong rushed to her brothers side, after she saw him sink to his knees. She pressed onto him comfortingly and tossed her head skywards, letting out a mournful song, her eyes shut with horror at the news.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:29 am

Necoy, again, let out a dark chuckle. "It is common knowledge that a wolf can fight a cat and always win." He growled.

Cherry stayed silent, watchig them mourn over Zabusa. Cherry blocked the song out, not allowing herself to remember her former pack anymore.

((Heh failpost Razz ))
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:40 am

Kine snarled, hissing in Necoy's face once again. "Not if teh wolf can't even land a blow on the cat..." She muttered, her voice low and threatening. Kinezumi's eyes were now mere slits, her ears flattened against her skull, making it look like she had no ears at all.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Necoy grinned darkly. "You must be oblivious as to how fast a wolf can run, kitty cat." He growled.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:35 am

Kine hissed. "Don't underestimate me... I've seen wolves before, and they were certainly faster than you, just from judging by their looks..." She said, her eyes flashing with anger. Kine's fur stood on its ends, her ears pressed flatly to her skull, makign it look as though she had no ears at all. Kine could judge slightly by the body form and the muscles whether the animal was born for speed or strength, showing that she was not just some average 'kitty cat'.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:31 am

Necoy continued to grin. "Ah, but your the one underestimating me." He hissed.
Cherry finally stepped in, getting in between the wolf and the cat. "Okay, both of you just step away from each other." She said, a slight growl to her voice. She was tired of listening to the pointless bickering. She had a feeling she would have to get used to it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the move?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Out Lands :: Circled Lake-
Jump to: