Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the move?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Arson had finally escaped that wasteland that he seemed to be trapped in. He hadn't gotten anything more to eat but a small wounded rodent that probably wouldn't have survived anyway. It wasn't much, but it was something to hold him over. He had once more traveled through more land, many miles before he was free of the deserted nightmare. He came across a body of water, and desperate to find someplace else, he swam as best as he could, soon stumbling upon an island made of green. Seeing this place made his spirits jump high. For the first time in weeks, he uneccesarily ran. He bounded through the trees and the grass. He could even see large, beautiful mountains miles away, so high into the sky that clouds were circling aound it. The skies were clear, with one or two clouds passing over him, and bloxking the sun's rays so he would have to try and sheild his eyes. He was happy here, and he thought a few times about staying here.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:19 pm

"Shhhhhh....."
"You shhhh!!!"
"We don't want to scare him away!"
"How are WE going to scare him away?"
"Oh, now you've done it!"
"What? Why me?"
You're the louder one!" Ikari snapped at her best friend Kinezumi. Sure, they always bickered. This was part of their daily routine. And of course, these 2 had been so busy bickering, that they didn't look where they were walking and bumped into the large wolf's legs. Because of their small frame, they bounded back slightly.
"Ahh... Damn it..." Kinezumi cursed, rubbing her head with her snow-white paw. Ikari on the other hand was bowing her head repeatedly.
"We are so sorry sir! Really sorry!!" Ikari apologized so many times, Kinezumi thought it was pathetic.
"Yeah. Don't eat us!" Kinezumi said, in a sarcastic way, but not mocking the wolf either. Ikari hit Kinezumi on the head.
"Don't mind her. She's always liek this! Eheheh..." Ikari said, waving her paw up and down, as if trying to wave off what Kinezumi had said before. "I'm Ikari."
"And I'm a proud squirrel!"
"Idiot!"
"What?"
"You're not a squirrel! Your a cat!"
"Ok, ok. I'm Kinezumi. But, it does mean squirrel!" Kine said, pouting childishly. Ikari sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:18 pm

BledSong looked at the three shadowy wolves, her ears twitched. Picking up snippets of their conversation, she could tell that the didn't quite get along.

-----------

DeathWish say silently next to her, eyes forever gazing upon the cats ahead. His eyes cold, and his ears twitched with every word they said.

'BledSong.' He murmured, his voice as silent as a mist rolling in from the seas beyond.

--------------

BledSong gave a twitch of her ears to show she was listening.

-------------

'Let's go.' DeathWish said, getting to his paws, tail whipping the air.

-----------

BledSong said nothing, getting to her paws and clicked after her older brother. Her belly barely touched the ground as she linked forward, her tail low to make sure she was not noticed.

------------

DeathWish padded ahead, tail flicking sometimes to give his sister a notion of where he was. They were a great team, especially when looking for something to fulfill their Blood Thirst...

Last edited by Mistb0a on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:59 am

(errrr.... kinezumi and ikari are cats... thats y they were only able to bump into arson's legs...)
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:09 am

Arson heard light steps on the floor, he did not move. Seeing that the animals were lighter and smaller them him. He saw them as no threat. Honestly... He watched the cats with amazment. Arson had seen these creatures in the night, balancing along fences. Before he could speak his attention turned, visitors?

White fur stood straight up on the back of his neck, he hated surprises, especially those that involved others sneaking up on him. The growl that rose and fell was still pouring from his jaws. Thinking ahead, his adrenaline became to rush. Arsons heart was beating in his ears. The steel chain that hung between his dark fur felt heavier around his neck.

Being in the presence of other wolves made his blood rush. Placing one hind leg infront of the cats. Seeing they should not be harmed. As Arson turned showing his tail flicking around his legs. What did they want? He looked behind him seeing the cats he looked back at the wolves. The male led while the female followed him, they came closer now and Arson waited for speech.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:27 am

Kinezumi looked from behnd the big wolf's leg. Seeing the blood lust in the 2 newcommer's eyes scared her, though her pride wouldn't let her show her fear. But she couldn't stop her heart from picking up it's pace. It was one of the few things that she couldn't control. She gulped and wrapped her slender tail around Ikari's, attempting to reassure her best friend.

Ikari stood in fear of the 2 wolves. She watched silently. She breathed in and out slowly. In. Out. In. Out. She felt Kinezumi's tail twist around her's in a friendly way. Determination shone in Kinezumi's eyes. This was the true Kinezumi. Ready for fighting. Butr even with her best friend's reassuring, Ikari was terrified. They couldn't survive against 2 creatures maybe 10 times the size of each of them. Ikari felt as if her heart was going to burst through her chest right there. It was beating like a drum. Ikari wouldn't be surprised if teh whole world could hear it. Her ears rotated to the left, the right, left, right. Front, back, front back. The slightest sound couldn't go unnoticed. Everything was silent, except for the sound of the 5 animals' breathing and the paw steps of the 2 newcommers.

Kinezumi sighed. Her eyes shone with newfound determination. If they attacked, she would not hesitate. Ikari wouldn't either, or at least she hoped so.

This is my time to shine.
Can't screw up...
Gonna beat 'em, 'till they beg for mercy!
Not the time to show my weakness...
It's a life and death situation...

The 2 cats stood straight and tall. Beside eachother. Their eyes reflected the sunlight, their pelts shimmering. Thier hearts beat as one, their breath in harmony. And they were ready.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:03 am

DeathWish raised himself from the ground, his ears perking knowing that they were spotted.

'Hello.' He said, his voice slick and cool as ice. His eyes let loose a twinkle of what he hoped looked like friendship. 'Sorry for sneaking up like that, my sister and I aren't very used to socializing.' He said, his muzzle curling up in a grin.

--------------

BledSong flashed a well-practiced smile and sat up, her pelt shimmering in the sunlight.

'Hello.' She echoed her brother, her voice warm but with an edge, like fire. She curled her tail around her paws and grinned to the male wolf. 'My name is BledSong.'

----------------

'DeathWish is mine. We have these names because we were born in a killer pack. We won't harm you, thats why we broke off from them.' He said, siting next to BledSong, flufing out his fur.

((Sorry DD, editeD)
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:32 am

(lol. its ok)

Ikari looked carefully at BledSong and DeathWish. So far, they didn't seem to be panning to attack them. But, looks can deceive. Ikari cautiously stepped out from behind Arson, but before she even got close, Kinezumi sped past her. Ikari sighed loudly, slapping her forehead with her small paw.

"I'm Kinezumi. Nice ta meet ya'll." Kinezumi meowed, getting all jumpy. Even standing still for a few seconds made Kinezumi fidgety. She had to run around and be an idiot the whole time, or she might just burst.

Ikari hit Kinezumi on the head, the same place as before. "Sorry 'bout that. Im Ikari, the not-so-hyper one." Ikari said, smiling at them. Her smile was sweet and kind, but also had a small apologetic look. Ikari didn't trust them all taht well, and neither did Kinezumi. Hey, I told you she was an actress. Or did I? Nevermind that.

Kinezumi rolled her eyes. 'She's soo boring...' She mouthed, her eyes showing complete sarcasm. Ikari hit Kinezumi on the head again. Kine pouted, looking off to one side.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:21 am

Arson jerked, swinging head as a strange male sauntered forth, greeting him. The sound of the other canine was almost comforting, he wasn't harsh sounding, or deadly in the mouth. Which, in Arson's mind was acceptible, because he had no intentions of hanging around someone with violence on the tongue.

"My name is Arson." He spoke quite proudly, arrogent was obivous. Arson shook his head swiftly, almost apologetically, a light smile on his mug. "So this is the wild huh?" He beckoned to the other animals.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Kinezumi nodded her head so rapidly, it looked like it would bounce off any moment. Ikari sighed once again, and smacked Kine once again, but this time slightly harder, causing Kine to fall with an 'oof!'

"Will you stop hitting me?"
"Once you stop acting like an idiot!"
"I'm not an idiot!"
"Then what are you?"
"A squirrel!"
"Ok, that just proves you're an even bigger idiot!"
"Alright, fine! I'm a retard!"
"That's more like it!"
"Yeah! I mean- HEY!!" Kine chased Ikari around, and their speed was amazing. They weaved in between the wolves' legs, jumped over logs, climbed up trees, then jumped and landed with amazing grace.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:56 am

'Kinezumi, Ikari, Arson.' BledSong and DeathWish echoed, their eyes glinting. DeathWish stepped forward, standing just slightly taller then Arson.

'It is the wild. It is home.' DeathWish said, his eyes scanning the horizon.

-------------------------

BledSong nuzzled the young cats and grinned to the yowling from Kinezumi and Ikari. Her gaze drifted to her brother. The light dappled her coat, making it shimmer. As she yawned, the sunlight glinted off them, her teeth shined to an almost perfect white.

---------------------

DeathWish leaps almost instantly to the bay of the pond and swept his paw in the shimmering waters, a silver fish flew into the air and flashed its gills. Leaping into the air, he snapped his jaws shut over the fish's slim body and landed neatly next to Arson, paws first then hind legs.

'Fresh Kill, anybody?' He said with a wolfish grin plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:26 am

Ikari and Kine purred at the same time when BledSong nuzzled them. They looked at eachother and burst out laughing, rolling around, clutching their fluffy stomachs.
"Since when did you purr?" They asked eachother at the same time, not realizing that they too had been purring.
"Since just now!" Silence. They stopped laughing and stared at eachother.
"We purred..." They muttered, as if it was a sacred thing. They looked at eachother and blinked a few times. After a long silence between the 2, they shrugged it off and watched DeathWish hunt.
"Cool." Kine muttered, watching with wide eyes. Her brilliant hazel eyes glinted as teh sunlight was reflected from it. She watched intently as the silver fish leaped out of the water. The water droplets seemed to fall in slow motion, as the fish twisted in mid-air. She watched as DeathWish's razor teeth pierced through the aquatic animal's scales, ending it's life in an instant. But the fish was resistant. It squirmed for a few seconds, before lying limp in the canine's jaw. He leapt back to the small group, landing next to the large male, Arson.
"Oi. Kine." Kinezumi didn't notice her friend at first. The cause of this? She was too busy watching DeathWish hunt. Never before had she seen a wolf with this much grace. Especially a MALE wolf.
"Kine. Zou still alive?" Kine didn't reply.
"KINE!" Kinezumi jumped as Ikari shouted.
"STOP SHOUTING!"
"STOP IGNORING ME!"
Kine pouted, looking off at a tree.
When she heard DeathWish's question, she shook her tiny head slightly.
"I'm in the mood for birds..." She uttered, licking her lips.
The bark was a healthy burnt sienna with little specks of black. The leaves were a lush green colour, the morning dew still resting on them. Though hidden by the thick and sturdy branches and lush green leaves, Kine just knew there were birds up in that tree. Their chirping songs filled the air like a wave of sound. Kine stood, stalking over to the tree.
"Can you gtet one for me?" Ikari asked. Kine barely heard her, but still nodded. She was planning to anyways. Kine sat at the trunk of the tree, her tail gliding across the green grass, barely flattening it. All of a sudden, with amazing skill, Kine darted up the tree, barely making a sound. It wasn't long until the bird's songs stopped abruptly, and hisses and screeches filled the once harmonious air. Leaves fell to the ground, as Kine jumped off the tree, 2 plump birds clamped in her jaw. Kine trotted back to Ikari and put one in front of her. Licking her lips, Kinezumi stared greedily at the bird, as if savoring the taste by just looking at it. The bird was a beautiful woodland bird. Its stomach was a bright yellow, nearly as bright as the sun itself. It's slim wings were charcoal black, darker than the gloomiest night. The tail feathers were black, and seemed as though separated into 2 groups. Through the middle was a speck of ocean blue, formed like a triangle, blurred around the dges. The back was the same colour as the wings, but even darker. The head was small and a perfect sphere. On the middle of its head there was a small tuft of fur sticking up, looking slightly like a mohawk. The tip of the mohawk was tainted blue, the same colour as on the tail feathers. The rest of the head was black, except for a small section under the beak, which was a crimson red fused with the brightest of all yellow shades. It looked far too retty to eat.
"Are you going to eat taht, or not?" Ikari brought Kinezumi back from her daze.
"It's too pretty." Kinezumi complained. Ikari sighed and shook her head.
"You really are too kind-hearted..."
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:25 am

The brute shifted his weight from one side to the other, tensing his muscles as food was metioned. And then the sudden shock of ease of catching th fish. He watched DeathWish, Arson had not been given prey before. He poked the silmly catch with his paw curious.

Arson picked up the fish, his body language saying his thanks to DeathWish. Sinking his teeth into the high favoured fish made him drool. Ever had he tasted such a prey. Salty. Arson ripped the flesh quickly he did enjoy it. He stood up throwing the bones side.

"Will you teach me?" He called to the Male, hoping he would agree to his request.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:56 am

DeathWish grinned to Arson, his tail flicking.

'Of course.' His tail curled to call Arson over and he crouched, his tail waving to ask Arson to do the same. He tensed his muscles, eyes scanning the river.

'Now, you watch the sunlight flicker around and then you bend over it, paw outstretched. You have to be very quick and go like this,' DeathWish whispered as he scooped his paw in the river and flicked the fish up. He caught it between his jaws and crushed its abdomen in a quick, fluid movement as he spinned, dropping the fish and placing one paw over it dominantly. 'That's how it is done.'

He dipped his head over the fish, using a paw to slice it neatly. He pushed the tail half to his sister and curled his tail over the fish as he bit into the fish, salty and wet. He always preferred dry food, but in times of need, fish were the best.

-----------------------------------------------

BledSong trilled a song, and crouched. She waved her tail in the air and stilled herself. She trilled again and waited patiently.

---------------------------------

DeathWish stopped eating and looked up. His sister always made killing look like an art, but she loved decpetion.

---------------------

BledSong curled her tongue in and prepared to blow air around the gaps to create another trill, when a squirrel scrambled down from an Oak tree and waved its tail in the air. BledSong imitated the movement. The squirrel scrambled closer, its little claws making little scratches on the soft Earth by the banks. It stopped near BledSong's shadow and give a little shriek of surprise. BledSong growled and pounced on it, her tail lashing the air. She looked up, her mouth bloodied and clutching the squirrel. She tipped her head and swallow it head-first and smacked her lips.

---------------------

DeathWish barked to her, calling her over. He snapped his head up and smiled to the kits.

'Good job, Ikari, Kinezumi!' He barked, winking to Ikari. He dipped his head over the tail bit of the fish and nosed it to BledSong. His sister waved her tail in the air and ate it whole. DeathWish spinned around, and crouched by the banks of the lake.

'Try it now, Arson.'
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:32 am

Arson drew closer towards the bank of the lake. The sun hits the water, shining particles and quick rays of sun seemed to float on the water. He leaned over carefully placing his feet on the grass. He studied the water his emerald eyes focused.

Arson held his breath as his large paw splashed into the water. Missed. And again. And again. He snapped furiousaly at the water. "Damn thing." He spated. Arson shook his head and lifted his other paw for another shot. He wasn't easily beated. Suddenly he rushed his full head into the water. His teeth locked around something it was a fish. Recieving a mouth full of dirt and stones he moved to the grass. The fish leaped from his jaws and onto the grass. Slowly sufficating it flicked around gasping for air.

Following the fish, Arson knew the fish could possible flick back into the water and he would have to fish another source of food. He wasted no time in begining to eat. Ripping strips of white meat from the body he licked his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:49 am

DeathWish turned away, his head dipped over his chest.

'Warn me, Arson,' DeathWish said, his eyes glinting. 'when you will make a kill right after you fish.' He spun around again, his eyes warm once more.

---------------------

BledSong noted her brother's behaviour and brushed up aganist him, her ears flicking his chin.

'Calm down, brother.' She whispered hastily, her black coat glinting. Her maw was stained red with blood and and a drop of blood hung on her whisker, like a teardrop on an eyelash.

--------------------

DeathWish side-stepped.

'I'm okay.' He hissed softly, his tone hostile. He saw his sister flinch at his tone but he turned from her, clawing into the river and ripping out a trout. Forceful and deadly. He smacked it onto land and let it suffocate, his eyes hard.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:00 pm

(I didnt understand your last post Mist. Will you explain please?)
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:32 am

( (At the site of blood, Death becomes highly unstable as Death is somewhat a murderer. ^^ He feeds on the blood of wolves, but I'm sort of making this his resolve. ^^ ) )
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 am

((Beware... looong >.<))

Necoy had been trotting confidently through the forest for a few hours now, finally escaping that retched place where they were shooting... what was it called... a movie? He snorted at the thought of that place, then grinned at the image of them running around the whole place looking for him. They'd never find him, and he would stay out here like a normal wolf would. In the endless wilderness. He smiled as he walked further, reaching the borderline of the dense forest and a lake surrounded by field. He saw two wolves fishing by the lake. Hmm, wolves fish in the wild? He shrugged, then looked over to the other animals that inhabited this area at the moment. He saw big cats... but they were much smaller than the ones he had seen in the zoo he lived in. They were miniature. Were they even a part of the big cat family? If so, they sure didn't look it. He had never seen their small kind before.

As he was in mid-step to go and introduce himself to both the small cats and the wolves, he felt something knock him over from his left side, body checking him onto the ground. He yelped loudly as he fell, hitting the floor with a heavy thud. He snarled and began to snap wildly, trying to get whatever it was off of him. He then heard a wolf snarl come from what was attacking him, so it must be a wolf. He got a quick look, but only saw a shadowy outline of a wolf. He kicked the wolf's back legs with his and sent it going down in shock. He jumped up, standing straight and tall with a snarl on his face. He did not hesitate as he lunged at the wolf, but the other wolf was to fast for him and slipped away easily before he could even law a paw on it. He felt the wolf knock him down once again, and pin him down with his back glued to the ground. He growled and looked up at the wolf to get a view on who his attacker was, breathing heavily. To his surprise it was a white and light gray female, staring down at him with fierce blue eyes. Why was she attacking him anyways?
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He snarled at her.

The female's eyes remained fierce until a few seconds after she studied him. Then her eyes turned into realization. She stepped off of Necoy, allowing him to stand, as he did. He looked at her with angry eyes, clearly not impressed with being knocked over and attacked for no reason. This place was own by no one, seeing as how he smelled no scent borders. The female then spoke.
"Sorry, I thought you were a very large coyote. They have come around here in groups attempting to harrass the wolves. They usually get their ass kicked though, like you did." She said, her voice not apologetic at all despite the strange apology.
Necoy, though still confused and annoyed, let his body relax. He nodded, then gave a smug grin.
"Well I am part coyote, on my mother's side." He said confidently.
The female just rolled her eyes at him. "My name is Cherry, daughter of Shade. Yours?" She asked, her voice demanding like she was some kind of leader. But Necoy knew that she couldn't be, just by the way she was out in the outlands he could tell this.
"Necoy." He answered, his voice sounding a bit too proud.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:20 am

BledSong blinked and spinned around, hissing lightly. She bristled lightly but was jostled aside by DeathWish, his black pelt flashing like black lightning as her rammed into the male wolf. She heard her brother growl and she perked her ears, eyes flashing.

Flattening her ears on her head, she charged and slammed her shoulder into the females chest, hopefully stunning her. She leapt on the female as her brother leapt on the male. They were both in unision and echoed after each other.

'Who are you.' Their voices slurred angrily, eyes flashing with the hope of blood dripping down their well-muscled legs.

=============

DeathWish flaired his tail in the air, no sign of remorse in his eyes as he dug his claws slowly into the males shoulder. His eyes glittered with something unreadable, something beyond with what his sister could direct from his eyes, his body movements. Something...evil.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:30 am

((Cherry is making a comeback Very Happy ))

Necoy felt himself get knocked over once again without warning by another wolf. He growled, clearly getting pissed off at the fact of being a target. He grinned slightly, ready to have a little fun fighting. He felt the male bite intto his shoulder, but Necoy lsipped away before anything could get really bad.
"Last time I checked this place wasn't owned by anybody!" He hissed, though a smug grin still across his face.
He then lunged at his cheek, ripping some skin off and sending blood seeping from the wolf's wound.

Cherry felt the sudden force hit her chest, but instead of yelping in pain, she growled in pure anger. An enraged rumble came from deep down in her chest, until she finally let out a loud and intimidating bark/snarl mix. This is what she had seen her mother do when she encountered strangers who wouldn't shut up or stop what they were doing. Just to grab their attention. Cherry then released herself from the female's clutches, hopefully making all of them freeze in place like Shade had been able to do with the strange barksnarl. She looked over at Necoy, and saw that he had froze. She hoped the rest of them had too.
"First of all, we have no need to answer to you! These lands are for one, free! Two, we have no idea who the hell you are! And three, I am only going to answer your question because it is proper manners!" She snarled at them, fire like eyes burning into each and every one of them.
"I am Cherry, daughter of Shade. Over there is Necoy, who I met only a few moments before you two came trotting in like you owned the place!" She answered them, her voice still a fiery and angry snarl.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:37 am

BledSong's eyes trickled with fury which egged her on.

' My name's BledSong.' She spat angrily, her tail whipping the still air around her. 'Its only instinct for us to knock you down, since you seemed like you posed a threat with your screaming!' She hissed, her neck fur raising in fury.

-------------

DeathWish pushed his hind legs upwards, clawing the male's underbelly. He scrambled to his feet and feinted to the left, yet let his outstretched right forepaw move to the right and claw the male at the chest. He danced away, as gracefully as he could, and watched Necoy with eyes twinkling. He bared his fangs in an annoying grin and rounded the male, ears flicking and tongue swiping to lick the blood from his own wound.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:50 am

Necoy was awoken from Cherry's freezing barksnarl to the male attacking him again. Blood seeped from his wounds, but he barely even felt them. Fighting was his thing. He lunged at the male, hitting the male from the bottom of his chest and lifted him upwards onto his hind legs. As he had the male off balance on his hind legs, he headbutt him in the stomach and sent him flying into the tree with his back, and him falling back down onto his four legs with the wind knocked out of him.

"Well, I'm not looking for a fight! I don't know about that mutt over there-" She flashed a quick glance at Necoy "- but I sure as hell aint!" She growled, her fur bristling in anger. "Unlike some wolves, I know when and when not to pick an instant fight!" She growled, the insult aimed at Bled and the male.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:59 am

DeathWish's head snapped back and blood trickled down his muzzle from the corner of his mouth. He sat down, tail flicking and he grinned. His black pelt shimmered in the Sun and he looked over to Cherry.

'I'm DeathWish. We just wanted to protect our friends, if you have not noticed them yet.' He said, nodding after to the two cats and Arson.

----------------------

BledSong padded calmly over to her brother, trying desperately to consume the fury that had burned in her belly at the insult. She licked DeathWish's ear comfortingly and pressed onto him, shivering to send signals to him.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:12 am

Cherry nodded, fur still bristling irratably. "Protecting someone or something is different from lunging at everything you see looking at them without even knowing their intentions." She spat at them.

Necoy grinned at the male once the fight was over. Finally, someone who seemed to like to fight as much as he did. He looked over at Cherry, listening to what she said. He was tempted to point out she had attacked him without knowing his intentions, but he bit back the remark reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the move? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the move?   On the move? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the move?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Out Lands :: Circled Lake-
Jump to: