Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squish!

Go down 
+2
Fenris
Oi Matt!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Sonny trotting loudly through the bramble. And large black bird hung from his jaws. The male had eated his meal before returning to the camp. He suddenly appreared throwing the bird aside, the meal was for whoever wanted it. Sonny clawed at his fur flicking it free of bark and thorns. The dog had seemed to relax a bit more. He wondered why playfully.

Sonny redeemed his spot under a oak tree. The gray cat lay on the smooth grass, sighing in relief of laying down.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:08 am

Sound's eyes opened lazily as the scent of freshly killed bird came and seem to encircle her with it's delicious scent. As she eyed the bird her stomach grumbled quietly, urging her to take it. She shook her head and closed her eyes again to try and go back to sleep. I haven't done anything today to need to take it. Someone who has done actual work should take it. She told herself, putting her paw over her nose to try and block the scent out.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Cottonmouth allowed a small smile to grace his face. "Would you like to stay?"

Arsenic strutted through the bushes, a phesant of all things clutched in his jaws. Like Sonny, he too had eaten just after killing his first bird of today. The one he had stomped over Waspinator for. In truth, Waspinator had gotten the pheasant, but it was Arsenic who swooped in and killed it. Or so the pompous-ass cat thought.

Waspinator walked in, head and tail low. Along his cheek was a fresh set of scatches. Arsenic's to be exact. But the Oncilla took up no complaint and limped lowly around the perimiter of the camp, staying out of everyones way. When he was nearing Sound's bush he stopped and gingerly lay down, trying not to upset any wounds he had.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Sound opened her eyes lazily again when she felt another presence draw close to her. She lifted her head up and smiled at him. She noticed the cuts, but decided not to say anything.
"Hey, how'd it go?" Sound asked, resting her head on her paws while still facing the Oncilla.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:24 pm

"Waspinator get phesant. Acid cat said he got pheshant!" Waspinator moaned, more to himself than to Sound, laying his head on his paws.
Unfortunatly "Acid-cat" heard him and stalked over. "You've got a problem, Bugface?" He hissed, unsheathing his claws. "Wanna say something to my face?"
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Sound slowly rose, fur standing straight on end. She padded two steps forward, putting her right in Arsenic's face.
"Wanna step back a few paces?" She hissed, her eyes like ghostly daggers. Deadly and haunting. Her tail lashed once behind her, showing Arsenic that she wasn't planning on stepping aside. She then let out a dark chuckle.
"Or do you wanna stand here and try and tell me you've never talked about Wasp behind his back?" She challenged him, using some sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:42 am

Arsenic's fur raised up off his back, meeting SOund's cold stare. "You're defending Bugface? What are you doing with him behind the scenes?"

Sai heard the disturbance from her tree and gracefully climbed down. She watched by herself, interested in the altercation.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:58 am

Demon look at Cottonmouth and said" If its not to much troube for me to stay here, i will hunt and defend this territory i promise" He felt quite shocked at he laeder for him staying here, He thought that they would have ripped him apart by now.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:12 am

Cottonmouth nodded, an unreadable smile on his face. "Very good, Demon. It is of no trouble. We'll be happy to have you here." his eyes actually seemed warm. "Nevertheless, there are rules. But you seem to be a very good member of this clan already." He turned to Spitfire. "Spitfire will explain the rules."
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:36 am

Demon said *Thankyou i really apreciate this and i will do eveything i need to do for this pack" He waited for the other cat to give him the rules.

(Sorry im feeling really lazy..)
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:57 am

Cottonmouth smile grew a bit wider as he moved past the pair, "If you'll excuse me," and went up his tree.
Spitfire turned to him. "They're real simple. Anything Cottonmouth says is law. He knows best. Only I can speak respectfully against the descions he makes, because I'm the Second. So don't you get any ideas by following me. He may ask you for your opinion, and to that be truthful, but tread carefully. Other than that, keep your mouth shut."
Spitfire gave a pause so the dog could absorb the information, then continued. "When you plan to go somewhere, even if its only a hunt, you come to me. I make those types of descions, along with organizing patrols. Cottonmouth has other things to worry about.
"Trust me Demon, if you play your cards right, you can rise in the ranks. Right now, you're only a mobster, level with that freak." He pointed with to Waspinator, where he lay behind Soundwave and Arsenic, who were appearing to be a having something that may lead to a fight. Right now, both were holding their ground and staring at each other. "Sound is an Enforcer, as well as that male Sonny. They enforce the laws within the clan, so respect them. When it comes to the civilian laws, that's their jurisdiction and are above the Thumbscrew, whom that orange cat is. In external matters, the THumbscrew ranks over Enforcer.
"The grey pure dame is Sai, she is Cottonmouth's daughter and Arsenic's brother. And my niece. Though she has a low ranking title, she is just as respected as a second. Not even the Enforcers can give her shit without Arsenic, me or Cottonmouth getting pissed. Don't piss her off.
"Got that so far?"
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Demon siad " Yeah i got it, So basically i cant do feck all with out your threes permission with all respect" Demon grinned he didnt mean to be sarcastic but it is in his blood to be that way.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Sound hissed long and low at Arsenic. "Defending a gangmate, unlike what your doing. That a problem?" She continued to challenge him, eyes still cold and icy.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:10 am

Arsenic hissed just as omiously, showing his teeth when his mouth opened. "Is that what you consider that freak? He is lower than a pet!"

Spitfire gave Demon a glare. "If that's how you feel, Cottonmouth can resend his order not to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:03 pm

"At least he's got some manners." She hissed back, lashing her tail again.

(Lol failpost XD )
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:44 am

Arsenic scoffed. "What use are manners when you have claws?!" He yowled, digging trenches with his.
Waspinator was huddled behind Sound, wishing to melt into the dirt. Why was Sound defending him so far? It didn't matter, he had to stop her from getting hurt. Arsenic may be scrawny, but he had superior skills and shredding power. Titles aren't the only things that run in the family.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:31 pm

"And what use are claws if you don't know when and when not to use them?" She hissed, knowing full well that she was going too far. But she was getting sick of Arsenic's attitude and he needed to learn to have more respect for higher ranks. And if needed, she would teach him that.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:54 pm

Arsenic hissed, "I know when, you noble bitch. Now seems to be a good time!"
His clashed slit the air and ripped through flesh.
Waspinator yowled as pain went through shoulder. He had stood between Sound and Arsenic when he saw the red cat prepare to strike. "Arsenic don't hurt Sound-cat!" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:07 pm

For a few seconds Sound stood with wide eyes, surprised that Waspinator had actually stood up to Arsenic. She quickly blinked the shock away from her eyes though, replacing it with fury.
"Go slice up a fucking tree then if you want to hit something so bad sicne you have such horrible self control!" She hissed at Arsenic feircely, eyes fiery and peircing.
She began to walk away, shoving Waspinator forward in the direction she was going which was away from Arsenic. Arsenic wasn't worth getting Waspinator sliced up over. Besides, a fight was exactly what Arsenic was looking for. If she turned his back on him instead, he'd be the one that looked like the maniac that slices things up for fun. Not her.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Number of posts : 471

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:23 pm

It took a few minutes, but Jinks managed to find his way to the Aurora Tiger's stomping grounds. He walked up cautiously, hoping these people weren't as crazy as some in the Scratch Sister's gang. "Hello!" he called out, staying low and defensive. If they attacked him...he'd be having one hell of a bad day. "Do not attack me, I merely wish to talk." he said, finally making his way to a group of what appeared to be two healthy cats and one injured one.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Sai and Arsenic turned their heads immeditly and Arsenic charged, but Sai caught his scruff with her teeth and caught him off balance. Sai then was the one to get to the cat first, Spitfire following a few feet behind. She pounced on the cat, claws sheathed, to the ground. Then back off with a hiss and lifted her chin above his, showing her dominance. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Sound whipped her head around once she heard an intruder enter the grouns. She noticed Sai had knocked the intruder over, and also saw Arsenic on the ground with dirt covering his fur. It took all her self control to not laugh at him. Karma was a brilliant thing. She hissed at the intruder, but stayed where she was.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Jinks saw the cat coming, and knew fully well he could dodge, but knew it wouldn't be looked well upon by the gang. Biting the bullet and getting tackled seemed to be the best idea at the moment, so he felt himself get tackled and saw the cat on top of him. "My name is Jinks. I want to join." he said, wishing he could escape violent cats for ten minutes without seeing another one. "I have information on the Scratch Sisters." he added, sweetening the deal.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Sai back off, giving reign to her uncle. Spitfire loomed over him. "On your feet, kid. But don't try anything."
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Jinks said nothing but stood up, shaking some of the dirt from his fur. He'd have to watch this one as well, they all seemed to be like they would be huge pains in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squish!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Two Legged territory :: Farmland Country-
Jump to: