Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squish!

Go down 
+2
Fenris
Oi Matt!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Squish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Waspinator groaned, rolling his head over towards the dog. "Dog-cat not know gang life. Judges gang too soon." Waspinator's tail flicked. "Snake-cat said to Arsenic that Tigers train tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:42 am

Three days passed, then three weeks, and then finally the months passed the same way. To certain members of the Aurora tiger clan, the time went slowly, while others felt the time went too fast.
Demon and Jinks became a full fledged members of the clan, enough for his felines to trust him. Trust them with their skins. And Sai still pursued Jinks as a mate.
The end of the preperation days came with a speech from Arsenic, how the "dirtbags from the city" were going to lay waste to this clan and take their land, and how a premptive strike was nesessary. There were description of bloodspill and ripped flesh, then came Cottonmouth.
The very breath he used roused his clan for war, and each word piled the seducting meat on higher. The yowl at the end was the mound of icing on top, and was joined with each member. Their voices rose up above the tree, interlacing, becoming one.
Aurora Tigers Clan, one in life, one in death.

Last edited by username botzgirl217 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Squish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:08 am

Sound screeched and hissed and yowled in fury, singing with the chorus of the others in an undying lust for battle and blood. The ghost-like cat's tail lashed back and forth behind her, her fur standing up as she quivered with adreniline. She could hardly contain herself and the anticipation she felt. She dug her talons into the ground, cutting into the Earth and digging deep within it. She couldn't help but imagine that the dirt and soil that poured over her talons was warm, scarlet water.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Sai scraped the rock upon which she stood with her claws as she screamed out her battle cry. Arsenic found a note below her, his eyes glazed with the unique high of imagining ripping out a city cat's heart right before his own eyes. But the thought of fighting the half-wolf gave him the best he'd ever had.
Spitfire couldn't help but have "I'm too old for this crap" drift across his mind before he screamed as loud as his brother. But then, again, his mind conflicted. It was time for a all out brawl.
Waspinator had the same lines of thinking aqt the begining of the speech, but only Cottonmouth could bring everyone around into a blood frenzy.
Cottonmouth ended his yowl, than with almost supernatural strength and dexterity, jumped from the rock, over his clan and landed in a sprint towards the city. His family and Waspinator followed with fevor.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Waspinator ran a half a stride behind Sound, and even with his low confidence, asked her when they were prepped for battle. "Waspinator protect Soundcat. Waspinator watch her back."

Sai ran purposefully next to Jinks, who was close to taking up the rear of the group. She didn't much care for the posistion when she should be running in the top ranks, but Jinks made it worth it. "Ready to fight, honey?"
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Squish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Jinks liked being at the end of a group. It meant he could keep an eye on those ahead of him, and would have a fair amount of warning should those in the lead run into something...unsavory. He also liked being along before something like this happened. He could better prepare his mind for violence if he wasn't always reminded about the fact that he wasn't made for fighting. Just watching and being invisible. "This fight isn't going to be good. I don't care much for nicknames either." he added, keeping an even tone to his voice. Wouldn't be good to offend a leader from this gang now would it?
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:10 am

"Mmm, sorry, Jinks, I forgot," Sai apologized. "As for the battle, just stick to your part of the plan, and my father will take care of the rest. You leap from the shadows, give some of your best strikes, then melt back as quickly as you came, no prolonged fighting. It'll be fine if you do the best you can."

Spitfire dropped his speed, coming along side the two. "Just remember Cottonmouth's directions he gave you so he doesn't have to go into detail during the next second pre-battle brief."

He then sped up slightly to catch up with Lost Song. "Are you going to be ok, Song? i haven't heard you speak in quite a while."

Arsenic himself dropped his speed a bit, which suprised Sai, to talk to Demon. "Yo, how you gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Squish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:38 am

Sound looked over at Waspinator and smiled at him warmly. "Thanks Waspy, I'lll watch your back too." She then turned her head back to what was in front of her, her eyes staring into the distance in which see saw the glittering city covered by the black night. She could feel her adreniline growig and gorwing at each passing moment.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:14 pm

The clan staked out on the edge of the city, sending only Sai and Jinks. Even though Cottonmouth believed in Sai, she was still his daughter....
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Squish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Demon was ready to fight now his wounds had healed (finally) and he said with a smie on his face "Im gonna fucking rip them apart thats what im gonna do Arsenic" He shouted towards the enemy " Bring it on you little bastards"
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Arsenic gave Demon a odd look. The "enemy" were still in the heart of the city, while they were on the suburbs€, so they were nowhere in sight. Then he shrugged, giving a grin. "Awsome, yo."

Spitfire and Cottonmouth both paced. Eventually Spitfire stood in his brother's path. "Is that contact of yours good enough to keep Sai from getting hurt?
"You think I would put my daughter in the hands of an idiot?" Cottonmouth hissed violently. Obviously his anger was masking his worry.

"Finally trap Waspinator won't get caught in!" The oncilla said to no one in paticular, though he was standing next to SOund.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squish!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Two Legged territory :: Farmland Country-
Jump to: