Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squish!

Go down 
+2
Fenris
Oi Matt!
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:05 pm

"Fire Spit hurt, everybody help. Acid cat hurt, everybody help. Sonny hurt, everybody help. Waspinator hurt, NOBODY help! Why everyone hate Waspinator?" the Oncilla muttered as he limped slowly through the brush back to camp.
He had recently found that barbed wire was a bitch to carry, and not only that, but when you get tangled in it, its something close to hell to get out of. It wasn't the worst situation he has ever been in, but it still smarted like hell. A paticulary deep cut between his shoulders stang as he moved, staining his spotted coat dark with blood.
It was true, for he had just observed Sai helping "Fire Spit," or more commonly known as Spitfire, back to camp while Sonny and Arsenic, the lesser wounded, sped back. Spitfire was less bad off than he was, but the pretty female decided to cold shoulder the round muzzled spotty cat to help her uncle, who was, by looks of their tails, not even limping. Why him?

It took a long while, but the cats made it back to camp before dawn. Cottonmouth, as everyone else, ignored Waspinator except for telling him off for not bringing the barbed wire back, before crawling up his tree to sleep out the day in the abandoned owl's nest. Waspinator, for his failure, was given the duty of standing gaurd in a stiff vigil as the others slinked off to sleep in their trees or dens.
Why did the world hate Waspinator? the Oncilla though as he stood on a rock and waited till afternoon for Sai to wake.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:33 pm

A dark figue shook silently as the group moved ontowards the camp. Being led by the group of cats. The feeling of aching grew on his legs though the cut on his shin had bled to his pads. His head lower to the ground eyes focus on the set target, the camp. Sonny cursed in his head, as also trying to figue what was happening around him.

"Next time ill watch the camp." With that he walked past the cats just across from them.

There he sat waiting for reponse or comunication from the others. The morning was quiet and Sonny slowly watched the clan. The one who had been given duty of gaurding stood there.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Waspinator hissed at Sonny. "Little Kid Cat not want to go to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:07 am

Silently, LostSong watched the cats moving in and out of their camp. Her tail twitched in the bush she was hiding in, sending a cloud of dead leaves onto her Ocicat fur. Song twisted her head and realising it was just leaves on her pelt, she licked her shoulder to calm herself and turned back to watch the Gang Cats.

She watched the cats talking and her ears wiggled instinctively to catch their conversation. Hearing no sound, she remembered her dreadful memory and folded them back onto her head. Her tail twitched as she lay back down to watch the two talking cats.

Last edited by Mistb0a on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:15 am

Sonny's tail jerked, irritated it said. He stood up his eyes effortlessly watching Waspinator. Without hesitating for a moment Sonny answered him. "Am i distrubing you?" His voice demanding response but his eyes made no moments. Sonny gaze broke Waspintor when he turned to the sudden sound of a unfamilar cat hiss.

He did indeed want to explore the area to find the new cat. Turning back to the other his grunted.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 pm

(powerplay, Mistb0a)

Waspinator immeadiatly backed down. "N-no. Waspinator not mean that..."
He looked toward where Sonny had looked, his wider eyes watching a leaf fall from the bush.
"Uh oh! Intruder! Waspinator save day!"
He yowled his warning, waking up Sai, who was stretched out on a tree branch. She came down like a breeze as Waspinator leapt onto the bush. By pure stroke of luck, he landed directly on the female's back after crashing through some weak branches. He unsheathed his claws into her skin.
"Stranger-cat go bye-bye!"

(Do you want to play as if she already in the clan? This is not one were spying is acceptable...)
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:22 pm

(( I made a character, Sound, as an imposer ))

Sound awoke in time to see Waspinator land on Sai and dig his claws into her. Sound rolled her eyes and sighed. She darted from under the bush she was sleeping at and body checked Wasp off of Sigh. She got back up and looked at Wasp, calm unlike how others would have been to him. "Waspinator, you better get back to gaurding over there." Sound said, her voice borderline of calm and emotionless. She glanced at Sai, then walked back over to the bush she had been sleeping under. She watched as a bit of wind blew some dust across the field. Morning was coming soon, which meant it was time for the gang to sleep and wait for nightfall once again.

(( Lol here it is almost morning and in the City it is almost night. That;s interesting Razz ))
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Sai hissed at Waspinator. "God, you damn ass!"
She scratched him across his face while he was still on the ground, positioning herself above the cowering not-cat. It wasn't usual to see her like this, but waking her up and then digging his rather sharp claws into her pelt wasn't either. She hissed deeply and stalked back to her tree, passing Sound with a look of stiff, polite thanks.

Waspinator got to his paws, muttering to himself about being unnappreciated and interfered with as he stood back on his rock.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Sound the silent thank you and nodded in response. She looked over at Waspinator and got up reluctantly once again to help the spotted fellow up, though she felt like she was going to pass out from sleepiness. She grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and hoisted him upwards. "Spot, you gotta learn when and when not to play hero" Sound said, a slight grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Waspinator actually flinched when Sound took hold of his scruff before finding the grip gentle. He stood upon his paws, looking at Sound with curiousity. Someone was smiling at him? Let alone in a friendly manner? His tail was lowered completely despite this. When she let him go, he looked towards the others as if to see if anyone was watching.
"Soundcat... Waspinator's.... friend?"
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Sound smiled and nodded. "Sure. I don't judge." Sound said, then turned away to go back to the bush to try and finally get some sleep. He eyelids sagged a little from her tiredness, since they had tried to find a stray the other lost but lost it. She crawled underneath the bush and closed her eyes, falling asleep almost immiedatly.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:36 pm

(Edited and Yes, please. I don't want her to die. >.<)

LostSong shook herself, stretching her muscles as she walked out from her bush. Her tail twitched and she padded over to a nearby tree. She twitched her ears, cracking the crusted blood that draped her ears like a crimson blanket. She rubbed her head on the rough bark and purred happily. She closed her eyes as the rough bark pulled off the crust and revealed new skin under neath. SHe perked her ears hopefully, but hearing no sound, folded them back down and sighed. She curled her tail over her paws as she sat, bringing a forepaw up to her face, licking it, and curling it over her face.

Last edited by Mistb0a on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:02 am

He attacked Sai, not Lost Song
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:08 am

Eh, sorry... >.<
Edited.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:21 am

Waspinator watched Sound as she went back under her bush for sleep, his tail writhing upon the rock as he tried to figure it out. World... does not totally hate Waspinator? Waspinator has friend?

As he pondered, Spitfire grunted in his sleep. He was in his den, a gift from his brother, a benifit of the Second's duty and loyalty, but was not enjoying his dreams.
Fire slashed across his field of vision before the smoke billowed forth as it moisture within its food. Hindered, perhaps, but not stopped. Nothing could stop this, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:30 am

Sonny snorted as he listened, almost vanishing from the others into the summer trees. Vibriant green plants and leaves moved around his feet. Suddenly he spotted a brown bird cleaning its feathers. He took the first Opportunity to catch and kill as which was easily predicted.

He torn the meat from the bird avoiding the feathers. Sonny stood blood ringed his mouth, he licked his lips and turned to the forest. Sonny trotted sharply towards the camp. He curious more than some. The quiet woods rang in his ears, the voices of the other cats came clear now as he moved towards the middle of camp. He gave his muscluar jaw other lick before sitting.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:11 am

LostSong gave a wide yawn and moved to sit next to Sonny.

'Hey. Whats up?' Song murmured, giving Sonny's shoulder a friendly lick. She flicked her ears and folded them, giving her paw a soft lick. She curled it delicately over her face, giving a soft Mrrow in the process.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:36 am

Sonny shrugged his black tail wrapped around his feet. "Same old stuff." He replied to her, his face had no emotions which showed firmly on his features. He lie down on his side resting in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Spitfire awoke in a shivering heap, and immeadiatly felt as if he needed to go out into the air. He pushed through the vines, not expecting to see anyone but Waspinator.
However, he was wrong.
Composing himself further than he would have liked given his emotions, he said, "Aren't you two supposed to be asleep? Its daylight!"
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Sonny's ear flicked to attention as the sharp sound suprised him. His head moved to spitfire while rising to a stand. "Interuptions.. Dont help." He spoke his head slightly lower but his solid eyes directly watching Spitfire. Though his voice rough Sonny's body was relaxed infront of the other cat.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:52 pm

"Ah, I know whatcha mean kid. But listening to Cottonmouth, we might have a very long night." Spitfire said, hs tail whisking mildly.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:01 pm

Sonny agreed with Spitfire nodding his head. The black cat lowered himself to the ground, he lay on the floor licking his fur. His ears perked and his head rised. "I smell something." He annouced to the cats. His face lifting to the air.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Demon knew that he shouldnt have gone into this place but he was curious. He walked cautiously thought the bushes and vines smelling at every step. He started to growl knowing that cats where near. He started to think about a strategy to try and scare them off but that might work. He then got an idea to just stagger in and try and befreind the cats. He started moving forward his blue eyes watching the cats as they looked in his direction but trying to stay hidden. He then came from his hiding place and started barking aggresively hoping that the cats would but down.

Last edited by Lupin on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too short)
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Waspinator let out a warning cry, but if the barking hadn't reenforced it, it would have been ignored.
Spitfire dashed back, giving the signals to fall back for regrouping.
Arsenic and Sai dashed from their trees, leaping down lightly onto the ground next to Spitfire. Spitfire did then lead an attack.
Sai leapt onto the the dog's back, biting into his ears.
Spitfire attacked his throat.
Arsenic ripped at its belly.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Demon shakes ferously as blood came dripping from his ears and neck he manages to get the one off his neck he then flipped the cats from his ears. He tried to get the on efrom his belly off but he wasnt succeding but after a moments thought he shook the cat. He then ran at the cats clawing at them as he went. But as he went he fell over because of the pain he bellowed at the cats " I MEAN NO HARM" as he struggled to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squish!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Two Legged territory :: Farmland Country-
Jump to: