Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squish!

Go down 
+2
Fenris
Oi Matt!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Spitfire drawled. "Now then, you seem like a smart one. I know you allowed yourself to be tackled. We could use some minds like that." As he said this he gave an ear twitch towards Arsenic. "However, I ain't the leader. Sai, go get your father."
The beautiful gray tabby nodded, giving jinks a quick scan with her eyes. She felt his muscles when she pounced, and his bravery about taking punishment was... appealing. She loped off for her father.
Spitfire continued. "You have information, eh? Keep it clear in yer mind so you can have a good report for Cottonmouth. You'll score some points for that." He advised.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:26 pm

"Seems like I'm not the only one who's impressed here." Jinks replied, glad that someone here was civilized. "The information is minimal, as it was a brief time I was able to spend in the city without being ran off." he said, carefully picking his words so it would be quite difficult to draw any sort of connection about the fact he had asked to join the gang. "But I do know something quite useful." he said, his eyes practically glinting with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:18 am

Sound decided that she should read the new cat to make sure his intentions were good. The gang seemed to find her intuition very useful anyways. She took a few steps closer to the cat, then began to read his eyes. He seemed to be telling the truth... but he was hiding something. Sound continued to read his eyes for a few more moments, trying to figure out if maybe she could put a few pieces together and find out what he was hiding, but failed. She finally released him from her intense stare and turned her head toward where Cottonmouth was. She decided that she would get behind the stranger so that there were cats watching him both from the front and the back.
As she walked behind Jinks, she whispered very lowly so that only Jinks would hear her. "Keeping secrets are we?" She didn't stop to allow him to answer though. She took her place behind him and remained silent, her gaze back on Cottonmouth.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Jinks continued to watch the cat who had spoken to him, despite the fact that he felt someone else staring at him as if to melt his brain. It took all the willpower he had not to look, but somehow he managed to not see who was looking at him. It all became clear when Sound walked by and spoke to him. Her words really bothered him, but since she hadn't said it loudly, or threatened him in any way, he was fairly sure she didn't know exactly what he was hiding. At least, that was what he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Cottonmouth then appeared, with Sai slinking of to the side to come from Jinks from behind. Cottonmouth level his gaze to Jinks. He wasted no time getting the point; he was to tired to do otherwise.
'I hear you wish to become an Aurora tiger." He said, staring him straight into the eyes. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Jinks watched carefully as Cottonmouth walked up, making sure that he appeared the least threatening one there, yet still not spineless. "Because I've seen the way the Scratch Sisters behave, and I do not like it." he said simply, keeping eye contact with the leader, but still looking respectful. "If you have not already heard, I have information on them." he added, feeling a moment of regret for Cookie, but also hoping there would be some hope to keep her alive.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:39 pm

Cottonmouth nodded, "Niether do I." He raised his chest, "Yes, "I'll like to hear it now, if it's not to much trouble." Though it seemed like a request, it was an order.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:42 pm

"As you wish." Jinks replied, nodding his head in respect. "Well, the first is that their leader, Emerald, as well as another of their numbers, is injured. Use that as you wish." he said, fairly sure as to how this would be used. "The other, is that I know who their tactician is, and can show you if you so wish." he said, hoping that this would be useful.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:02 am

Cottonmouth's eyes brightened at the thought of that bitch being injured. He even allowed his tail to whisk happily to show it. "Ah, I wonder what she had done to herself. Seems like one of her clan victims put up a fight and almost beat her too. Excellent." His claws dug into the ground once. "Now, is Prowler still the tactician, or was he the one who Emerald was trying to punish?"

Last edited by username botzgirl217 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:08 am

"I wasn't there to see the actual fight, just the aftermath." Jinks said, not quite sure if he was going about this the right way. "Yes, Prowler is still the tactician. I don't know who she had attacked, but it's very obvious that they aren't in any kind of condition to fight any time soon." he said, waiting for some kind of notification that he had been accepted or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:14 am

"Very well then Jinks, if you don't mind facing the ones you ratted out in battle, you may join," Cottonmouth said, a true but small grin creeping onto his features. "Even after you given what you know, you still seem very useful."
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:21 am

Jinks was glad that he was accepted, but Cottonmouth's choice of words was quite bothering to him. The words, 'ratted out' was quite an insult to the black cat, but he knew better than to say anything. "Well, any first orders?" he asked, his head tilting to the side a bit.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:29 am

Cottonmoth nodded. "Yes, find a comfortable place to sleep. It may be only morning's twilight, but I would like to have my clan well rested. The day begins at evening. Good morning."
Cottonmouth allowed himself to stretch luxiously before turning towards his tree, and most cats went to their sleeping spots.
Sai however, stayed behind, smiling at Jinks. "Do you prefer to sleep in a tree or on the ground?"
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:36 am

Jinks nodded, not really noticing how tired he was until Cottonmouth had mentioned it. He had spent all night searching out the gangs, speaking to them, and getting run off by one. "It doesn't really matter, but for tonight, the ground seems more comfortable." he said, turning to face Sai. He really didn't hold any hard feelings for her since she was only protecting her gang. He looked around a bit before spotting a particularly grassy spot at the base of a tree, and started heading off in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:41 am

Sai grinned. He was heading for her tree. She did not know why she smiled, but a slight fluttering feeling rose in her chest. She loped past him, her tail drifting across his side as she passed and leaped onto the tree bark and settled onto her paticularly mossy branch. "Don't worry," she called down to the male in her sweet voice. "I won't step on you on the way down tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:48 am

Jinks slowed down a bit as Sai walked by him, her tail fluttering over his fur. It was quite obviously a flirt, but Jinks didn't quite know how to react. Being alone almost his entire life had left him a bit...socially awkward. When speaking to on single individual, he was eloquent and connected in his thoughts. But if someone did something strange, or a group of cats approached him, he would have no idea as to what he should do. "I'll have to hold you to that then." he replied, smiling just a little bit as he curled up in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:52 am

Sai nodded and stretch on her branch, her body rippling beautifully before she settled down to sleep.
From across the way Waspinator lay close to Sound, watching Sai as she flirted with the new comer. He didn't get it, though, and postioned his head towards Sound. "Soundcat?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Sound opened her eyes, turned her head toward Wasp. "What?" She whispered, not in a rude a way. She had heard the flirting from Sai, but wasn't actually paying attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Wasp turned his head towards Sound and opened his mouth, then closed it, then tried again. No sound came out and he laid his head on his paws, looking away from her. "Waspinator forget."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Sound eyed Waspinator for a second, then shrugged. "Hm, okay." She said before tucking her head back in her shoulder. She curled her tail around her body and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Waspinator sighed and positioned his head to look back at Sound. To him, she was beatifl.
Unknown feelings ran across him, and he shivered at the strangness.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Demon was bored as hell he needed something to do. He went to a nearby tree wear a cat he thinks that she was called sound. He whisped to her" Psst.. Hi i needed someone to talk to, I was wondering what i should do" He waited for her to reply if she did.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Sound grumbled a bit, not because she was annoyed, but because she was just waking up. She lifted her head and saw Demon asking to talk to her. She sighed, then nodded.
'Alright, what you wanna talk about dog?" She asked, her voice a little weary but not rude sounding.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:56 pm

Demon sighed he was fed up with these cats calling him "dog" Demon said "The name is Demon by the way, What is there to do round here, I need something to do"
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Sound nodded. "Alright then, Demon it is. And there ain't really much to do but hunt, or sleep, or chat, or eat... etcetra." She answered a small grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squish!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Two Legged territory :: Farmland Country-
Jump to: