Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squish!

Go down 
+2
Fenris
Oi Matt!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:42 pm

He hesitated at first but then slowly rolled on his belly. Was this cat gonna let him live or was he going to kill him. He glared at the cat. He knew that the other cats wanted to rip him apart. Nevertheless this didnt bother him its was the one that was standing other him that did bother him.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:50 pm

And the corner of Cottonmouth's mouth flickered upwards at the progression of his plan. His tail writhed slowly high in the air as he said. "Now, dog, you have the option to run. But keep in mind, I merely pointed out it was an option."

Last edited by username botzgirl217 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Demon thought to himself how could he run with no energy and chunks bitten out of him. He again lifted his head up again and said " I can barely breath let alone run" He put his head back down and listened to the reply.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Arsenic's tail lashed in impatience, as Sai watched her father closely.
Cottonmouth gave a small, oily grin. "Very good, dog." He sat down on the ground, making his eyes to soften so it looked as if he looking through them as a friend.
"Now, what is your name, again? We can hardly call you 'dog.'"
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:09 pm

He said " Demon" Finally he knew he would be keeping his testicles (hehe). He knew that this would not be a easy task. Being amoung cats who obviously dont trust him. Let alone like him.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Cottonmouth smiled, "Well, then, young kid. Stand up, come over by the shade!"
Arsenic, who was standing behind the dog, rolled his eyes. "Crap," he whispered. "Here we go."
Spitfire shouldered him roughly and backed off. Sai did the same. They knew they'd probably have to go get some kill as well. Spitfire's eyes showed mild distaste.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:12 am

Sonny moved away from the dog and the cats, towards a near by tree. His flewible claws dug into the bark as he stretched his muscles. Sonny didn't know this dog, none of the clan did but Cottonmouth had been confident in his words and Sonny followed. The dog who had just announced himself as Demon, was different then alot of dogs.

But Sonny thought not much of the dogs strange behavour. There was one thing on his mind now. That was food. "Cottonmouth, when do we hunt." He called to the leader .

Last edited by Mr.Crisis on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:22 am

"Hm? Ah, yes. You may go hunting, along with Arsenic and Waspinator," Cottonmouth said, choosing the cats he did not want to have around. Even though it was rare for them to be up and about in daytime. "Be sure to bring back a rabbit or a phesant."
Waspinator did a tiny happy dance, but when he wasn't looking, Arsenic slashed his tail with angry claws, making the Oncilla yowl.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Sound caught Arsenic's hit at Waspinator in the corner of her eye and heard Wasp yowl. She whirled he head towards Arsenic, her eyes sharp and fierce. She let out a small warning hiss, telling Arsenic to back off. She locked Arsenic in her burning gaze, everything about her suddenly looking bone chilling and haunting. Like a ghost peering into the eyes of one of the living. Her look had been known to send chills down animal's spines. After about a minute of her locked and unblinking gaze, she freed Arsenic of it by looking back toward Cottonmouth.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Moving onwards quickly Sonny took no time to react both the blow to the Waspinator nor the unmoving glare from the female imposer. He nudged Wasp as he pasted. "Move quickly. Don't want you getting lost see" He told him moving his head slightly as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:58 am

Demon lifted himself up groaning in pain as he did. He limped over to a tree. He watched the cats as they set off hunting. He could feel himself get a little bit stronger. He wanted to go hunting but he knew he couldnt. He could feel his eyelids getting heavier he was tired and in pain he thought the best thing to do was sleep. He fell asleep until someone woke him up.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:07 am

Cottonmouth watched as the dog fell asleep beneath the tree and sniffed in disgust. If this dog was to be useful in any way....The basard sould be killed outright for getting his clan up in broad daylight.
Spitfire came alongside the leader, the second sharing the same expression. "I'll stand gaurd over him sir, everyone needs their sleep."
Cottonmouth nodded, giving his brother a small, grateful look. As he turned around, he glanced back at the dog. "If he does anything stupid, Spitfire, do me a favor. Kill the fucking thing."
With that, he signaled Sai, Sound and LostSong to their sleeping spots before clawing up his own tree.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:31 am

Sound yawned, tired from being woken up not once during daylight, but twice. She dragged herself over to her sleepspot in some bushes and settled in. She had made a bit of a nest for her underneath the bush out of grass and other plants she could find. She let out another yawn and crled up into a comfortable ball, her fluffy tail covering her nose.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:28 am

Spitfire was grateful he was to stand over the dog. He didn't wish to sleep, and he was too tired to hunt. The memories which arise in his dreams still bite painfully.
Sai had nodded goodnight to her uncle before she crawled up into her tree.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:58 am

Demon woke up to a cat above he didnt take notice. He felt alot stronger today. He tried to stand up but fell back down again. His determination to not seem weak made him try again. He must have tried about 6 times to stand. On the six time he was sucessfull. He limped over to a nearby rock, And sat down near the rock and watched the sun come over the trees. It was a beautiful sight. He yawned and puts his head on the floor with his paws beside his head. He wondered what the leader would have intore for him.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:30 am

Spitfire looked at the dog, hissing silently to himself. Maybe being weak as hell was the same as being a troublemaker. "Who said you were allowed to move, dog?"
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:40 am

Demon sighed and said calmly" I have only moved a bit and my name is demon not dog" He stood up and stretched. He couldnt be just in one place. Even from moving from under a tree to a rock was a rule broken he thought this was a big power trip by this cat.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 am

Spitfire hissed deeply. "Backtalk is not tolerated, you..."
He was cut off when Cottonmouth landed lightly beside him. "Forgive my brother. He's not in a good mood." He indicated to the bird that Arsenic had left. "I suggest you eat and get your strength back. Then, may we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:11 am

Demon said "Thats ok i kind of expected it to be honest and thanks" Demon went over to the bird and started gnawing at the birds stomach. He was grateful for a bit of something to eat. He finished eating and looked at the cat and said "I am grateful for this you know and i will repay this"
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:15 am

Cottonmouth smiled. "I see you are an honorable dog. You don't see that much nowadays, not in cats or canines," he said, carefully placing his words.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:06 am

Demon said " Its just about respect i think. If i respect someone id hope they would respect me back" Demon was quite shocked at how the cat was being nice to him. Wereas a few days ago he wouldve killed him.

Sorry lazy post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:02 pm

A few days ago?
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:05 am

Well whenever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:53 am

"Ah, those words are the basis of my beliefs," Cottonmouth said. "Wouldn't you agree, Spitfire?"
The orange tabby nodded by default.
"Now, do you have a place to stay? Are you travelin somewhere, Demon?"
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Demon said "Im pretty much a wanderer if im honest. Dont have anywhere to go unless your suggesting i stay here?" Demon looked at the cat and waited for the reponse, He caught a glimpse of the orange tabby glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squish!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Two Legged territory :: Farmland Country-
Jump to: