Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squish!

Go down 
+2
Fenris
Oi Matt!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Sonny spund with his comrades he ran towards the dog. Feeling condident along with the clan. He stopped as the rest attacked. The dog in the mercy of cats made a slight grin reach his face. Sonny watched the dog struggle under the others. He turned to Spifire as the Dog spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Sound screeched as the sudden bark woke her up. Her fur puffed up, standing on end from the rude awakening. She then saw in the corner of her eye a dog run past her... and step on her tail. She hissed and bolted a few steps away, regaining herself from just awakening and the pain right after. Her tail throbbed where the stupid mutt had stepped on her. She let out an enraged hiss, her fur straight up. She dug her claws into the ground, choosing a spot to attack him at.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Demon still trying to get up trys to reason with the cats "I came here by accident i didnt come here to do any harm i swear i have no pack ill do anything to prove my innocence" He moves back cautiously. Hoping that his words have showed he didnt mean to step upon there land.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:22 pm

"Pin him down!" Spitfire shouted. He latched onto the the dog's chin, ripping at his throat with his claws, as Arsenic latched onto his ear, using his body wieght to pull it down. Sai ripped at same side's leg. Trying to force the dog to rise the legs so he'll fall. Waspinaor dashed around him, clawing at places.
Cottonmouth went down his tree, tail writhing in the air as he watched his cat's attack the dog. yes, this dog will wish he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Demon roared in pain but took every hit they threw at him. He just led there he wanted to prove that he will not be defeated he lifted his head and he spluttered "Is that all you've got!" His head fell quickly to the hard ground. He was waiting to see what the cats had instore for him.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Sonny darted towards the dog with great speed. He clawed the brute's hind legs. His muscles tensed while adreniline rushed in his head. His paws had already began to be covered in blood. "Disgusting Trespasser." He spat at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Demon again took the hit hanging on to dear life he shouted "I AM NOT A TRASPRESSER I CAME HERE BY ACCIDENT" Shouting these words took valuable energy from him, He didnt care he wanted to show these cats that he can take anything they did. He started to breath very heavily each breath giving him pain.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:34 pm

When the dog submitted, Cottonmouth called for the order to stop, which all did without question. However, they remained in their positions, keeping a hold of him.
Cottonmouth strode smoothly and slowly over to the head of the dog, his tail writhing high in the air.
"You seem to know authority, dog. However, you come into my home? You wake us from a much needed rest?"
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Demon could not say anything at this moment as every blow he had took took everything out of him he murmumed "Accidents happen" He led there motionless but his bright blue eyes flickering in and out of conciouness.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:40 pm

"So you bark of all things? Are you so thick?"
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Demon led there and took whatever fate would become of him. He didnt want to say anything because it might take valuable breath and energy from him.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:49 pm

"Ah, you do not talk?" Cottonmouth said. "Well, I find such a thing offensive."
Suddenly he launched forward, almost as if to rip off his ear, but he stopped centimeters from it. With a hissing voice, he whispered. "Now we shall play a little game."
Arsenic laughed alound, and Waspinator made an excited sound.
Cottonmouth walked around him. "Now we could rip you here." He said, pressing his nose into the throat fur.
"Or we can cut you here." Waspinator said, tapping his back paw betwen the dog's hind legs."
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Demon spluttered" I did not mean to... offend you i have no.... energy i barked because.... i didnt know what to do" He led there admitting defeat not knowing if he would be alive.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:36 am

( (O.O Missed alot, sorry) )

LostSong's ears lay flat on her head, her tail whipping the air as the intruder came. She was about to dart there when CottonMouth commanded her comrades to stop. She sat back into the shadows, her tail flicking back and forth just in case she was needed for the Leader's little 'game'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:23 am

Sound slowly began to calm herself down, the sensible side of her showing more now. She guessed that her haunting vibe had started to pulse from her again, since this usually happened when she was calm in these kinds of situations. Sound's face stayed emotionless, and she did no take her eyes off the dog as she spoke.
"He is just a stupid mutt Cottonmouth. I think he got what he deserved for intruding." Sound studied the gashes and blood dripping from his body and face, still no emotion from hers.

She began to read his eyes, staring into them directly and looking into his soul. She was known for being able to read another's eyes in the gang, and her sensiblitiy in tense situations. After reading his eyes, she spoke again, still not taking her eyes off the dog.
"He is scared for his life, obviously. I also see some faded curiousity, so that might have been the reason why he came here in the first place. The mutt is also strangely determined about something." Sound explained to Cottonmouth what she saw in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:21 am

Cottonmouth hardly heard her save for the key points. He stared at the dog, a cowardly dog, but... useful?
Cottonmouth, with a silent order, directed his clan off te mutt, but not off alert, as he leaned next to the dog. "Why so much fear, dog? Are we not a bunch of cats?"
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:51 am

LostSong grinned at CottonMouth's words. Wasn't it true? The dog was frightened even though the cats were smaller than the dog. The Ocicat spat lightly on the ground and bristled slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:47 pm

Demon lifter his head up and glared and the leader he spluttered " I am just one dog agaisnt a bunch of cats wouldnt you be if it was reverse" He put his head back down to save energy he would need for recovery if the cats let him live.

Last edited by Lupin on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:29 pm

"And cats say Waspinator bad at speaking!" Waspinator giggled. Arsenic rolled his yellow eyes and shoudered him roughly. Sai however just smiled inwardly, grateful for a bit of lightness in the situation. She knew her father could go on and rip this dog apart any second now.
Cottonmouth twitched his tail, knowing what the dog meant. "So you wish to live?" His eyes flashed. "How willing?"
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Demon lifted his head up yet again and said very confidently again " Very willing to live if you dont mind me saying int that a stupid question to ask" He knew that this would offended the cat but if he just wanted to see how far he could push him.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Cottonmouth did not take offense. If taken out of contex, yes, it was a stupid question. And Demon was a stupid dog. "Perhaps, if you did no know what I meant." He paused then said. "Most dogs dont get it."
Spitfire looked up, while the others save for Sai looked confused. Surely Cottonmouth wasn't indicating what he thought did he?
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:47 pm

Though Sonny remanined distant his tail flicked behind him in excitment. He was good at this, hiding his emotions but it was a give away. He clawed the grass under under paws watching the dog. He approached Cottonmouth walking past his side, only a few paces from his side.

"Surely, you have plans for this dog.." He said almost a whisper in the leaders ear. He shot glares at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:15 pm

At first Sound stood there, confused at what was happening. The fact that she was exhausted didn't help either. She then looked over at Cotton to read his eyes. She couldn't exactly read what he was planning, but if she read enough emotion in his eyes she might figure it out. She looked at Cotton's eyes and saw the way they looked. She knew exactly what he was planning now. A quick hiss escaped her lips, very quiet though. This was very cruel what he was planning to do to the dog.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Demon waited for his life to be taken or saved from these scrawny cats. He knew he was going to be in pain either way. He had already accepted he fate. He knew this leader had some kind of torture instore.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Cottonmouth stood over Demon's head, whispering in his ear as he flicked his tail for the other cats to back off. His cats complied, though Arsenic needed a shove from Spitfire.
"Now, if you wish for me to spare you, roll up onto you belly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squish!   Squish! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squish!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Two Legged territory :: Farmland Country-
Jump to: