Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Life Movie: Chapter One

Go down 
+3
Kodiak
Fenris
Oi Matt!
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:50 am

Hawk Flight howled for only Light to start.
The elk were unbothered by this. Many wolves were in the territory, and many of the elk knew they were healthy enough to be ignored by wolves.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:36 pm

Light darted forward immieditaly. She yipped at the elk, nipping a few lightly here and there. She made herself look like she was trying to play, and got into a play position. She sanki half her body downwards and wagged her tail. She continued her yipping and nipping, hoping to drive the elk in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:51 pm

The elk mildly watched her, unimpressed by the small, lone wolf. They kicked at her, walked away or just stared and kept grazing. The bull elk with the hurt leg was just a little more nervous then the rest and lowered his head, pawing at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:17 pm

Light grinned. She started to kick dirt into some of their eyes and nip at some of th efaces. She continued her annoying yipping, flinging loads of dirt at them. Hehe this is fun. Light thought.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:30 pm

The elk did not take kindly to the atempts to bite their faces. They charged her for a few feet then turned back to the herd, but the bull elk bellowed and lowered his head, kicking up dirt. He charged Light, nearly catching her with the sharp points of his antlers. He continued like a unstoppable train, only ready to give up chase when the wolf was crushed underneath his hooves or skerwered across his antlers.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:03 pm

taz give out a low growl hoping that the orders would be given to attack soon, he didnt want light to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Hawk Flight realized the other's worries and whispered, "she'll be fine. She's faster than him and she knows her job has risk."
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:50 pm

Howling stared in worry. He trembled slightly, but stoo his ground, watching the bull elk and Light. He gulped. Don't get hurt... Don't get hurt... He repeated those sentences in his head numerous times.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:37 pm

SilentMist's eyes kept a steady gaze on Light and the bull elk.

Anytime... he thought Anytime now, i'll be able to destroy that bull elk and then the whole pack can eat.

His fangs gleamed in the sun as he licked his jaws. His tail swung and flicked in excitement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:31 am

Promise gulped. "As much as she is a pain in the butt, I don't want to see her trampled." She whispered. But she had to admit, Hawk Flight was right. She was speedy, and she did live for adreniline. She just sighed and got ready.

Light giggled happily. "Come on, you can do better then that!" Light yipped at the Bull Elk. Well, I guess they'll just have to settle for this one. Light thought, hopign they wouldn't get too upset with her for bringing probably one of the strongest forward instead of a weak one. She kicked up some more dust in the Bull Elk's face, still leading him towards the pack. She was still ahead of him, and planned to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:13 am

The bull elk limped heavily on his left hind leg but that didn't keep him from plowing towards her. He tossed his head as the dirt went into his eyes, snorting angirly.
Light successfully led him towards the enterance to the "v" but Hawk Flight kept still, swishing his tail to have everyone stay put. The elk thundered dangerously close, vut he kept his cool. Just a few more seconds...
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:33 pm

(Pay attention, everyone. I deleted Fenris's and Moonset's posts because they didn't follow the rules. I decide if any attacks hit or miss or if any wolf, including my fellow GM's, gets injured. I also control any character, including the elk herd,that is not one of the player's. I did not say they were running anywhere.
Also, playing as wolves in a pack you are supposed to follow the leader's Hawk Flight's orders. Did he say attack? No, he did not. He actually told everyone in the "v" to stand their ground. These wolves are supposed to be expeirenced hunters except for Light and Orion
Earlier I edited Mistb0a post because she said "and he stood next to his brother" when everyone was supposed to be crouching in a "v" shaped formation in sage brush.
More blunders like that where people aren't really reading what other people wrote, especially the God GM, I might as well close the rp, because it will go right down the tubes like the Miharu movie one and two and the Dreamseekers Chronicles ripoff.
I'm not mad, just stating fact.
Also I don't want ANY apologies or OCC after this post, just roleplaying. If you did not read this or did not follow this and just did it anyway, you're getting kicked off because you have proven you can't change. Consider this a test)
Back to top Go down
MoonSet
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:01 pm

Moonset saw Hawk Flight's subtle order even through the thick sagebrush and stood her ground.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:19 pm

SwiftTyro carefully, his blank eyes watching the bull elk chase the kid. He stayed still watching an waiting for if he didnt.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:26 pm

SilentMist crouched down, low aganist the ground. His eyes swept forwards and his tail swishing, his legs were ready to spring at the given signal.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:39 pm

Howling stayed crouched down, his heart hammering against his ribcage. He licked his lips slightly, his golden eyes fixed on the bull elk, but out of the corner of his eyes, he watched Hawk Flight.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:14 pm

"Windrunners..." Hawk Flight said. Waiting for the right second and the elk ran straight into the "v," "ATTACK!"

Silhouette did his job first, with an incredible burst of speed he came out in front of the limping elk. Using Light as a wall, he sprang onto her side and used her to give him some launch. Light was successfully pushed out of the way of the charging bull and he also managed to land onto his back. He bit down deeply into the elk's muscled neck, slipping his paws down to ride him.
The elk slid to a halt, stopping a foot from where Ice crouched at the sight of the silver grey blur and now reared at the pain Silhouette was causing. Hawk Flight bit into the elks hamstrings as the dangerous hindlegs were occupied.
Silhouette, holding on by only his teeth felt his neck muscels strain.
This all happened in seconds before the elk took off again narrowly missing Ice as he galloped away, Silhouette still hanging on.
"Jump off!" Hawk Flight yelled at him, giving chase.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:31 am

Howling charged after the elk, taking every chance to attack at the elk. His eys glistened withe xcitement.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:26 am

Howling's teeth latchted onto the elk's flank, but he was ripped off, leavig nasty scratches accompanying the bloodletting bit wound. Howling was left behind for a second but caught up, but the elk had a suprise for him. He kicked, aiming for Howling's head, while also throwing Silhouette off.
Silhouette landed gracefully and catlike on the ground and imeaditly gave chase.
Seeing the others were left behind, Hawk Flight did Howling's job. He shot out to the front of the elk andd bit at its neck and face from the side, making him turn to the right.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:25 pm

taz sprinted to catch up to the elk and started to run around it in circles so it wouldnt go far. his paws started to ache but he kept going around hoping it would die soon.

ice crepted along the side of the attack sense he was ordered to to attack right away.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:56 pm

The elk bellowed in confusion and reared, but Ice's bites forced him to keep going. Chief opened another wound just above the previous wounds before he went. He kicked at Hawk Flight but only missed him inches above his back.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:28 am

Taz darted and ran around her and every time he made a full circle he bite the hind leggs of the elk.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:31 am

Promise darted forward, grass swaying angerily as she past it. She quickly came to where Light was, abotu to run past her. "Hey Promsie, can I fight it too?" Light asked. "No way." Promise growled as she sped past her and to the elk. Promise leaped onto the shoulder, ripping flesh off from the elk. She then jumped back off, spitting the flesh on the ground and waiting for the next attack opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:12 am

SilentMist growled scratching at the elk's underbelly as he slipped in and out between the elk's legs.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:00 pm

(Okay, whatever. Your attacks are gonna be decided by you IN THIS SECTION. No kill bites, but I can see how slow this rp is going)

During one of Silent Mist's utterly stupid stunts, he was lightly bumped on the head and found himself down. The elk, unaware of this, drove on, her hind feet coming to close to his body.
"Brother!" Hawk Flight shouted, watching helplessly from a bite sunk deep into the elk's neck.
Silhouette, the stylish ninja mover, with a beautiful move, dove right under there were Silent Mist was fearlessly and bit the sensitive area on it's belly. The cow kicked up, clearing SIlent Mist and Silhouette by centimeters.
Without waiting for any knid of thanks, Silhouette bolted off adain.
The elk was confused and slowing, forced to turn in circles. Its wounds on its belly and shoulder bled freely.
She stopped to a walk, unable to run any more, and Hawk Flight jumped up to latch onto her throat.
She cried out, and Silhouette leapt onto her back, biting once again into the back of her neck. The elk thrashed weakly, trying fruitlessly to get the elk off.
Ice could now come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Life Movie: Chapter One
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next