Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Life Has Been Closed Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Lost Life Has Been Closed Down Empty
PostSubject: Lost Life Has Been Closed Down   Lost Life Has Been Closed Down I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:01 pm

I know this is going to come as a shock to all of you, but I have decided to shut down Lost Life. I have been running the site for over two years, and I think it's time it was put to rest. I don't have the time or drive to run it anymore, and after almost three years of running a site, you get tired. This site is still very special to me and im sure to some of you, but I just think it's time that Lost Life be closed. People have had fun, made new friends here, and rped for a long time on LL, and Lost Life has given many memories to me and to many of you. Lost Life was like a second home to a lot of you, as it was to me.

But it has come to the point where it seems only three or four people are rping here, and no matter how much Lost Life is advertized, it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I am mentally tired and have lost the drive to run the site, advertize, and create new storylines and rp here anymore. I have thought long and hard about this, and have come to this decision to close down the site. The chatbox will remain open because I know that a few users on the site rely on the chatbox to communicate with each other, and I am not trying to put a wall between anybody on here.

I know none of you are going to like this, but this is my decision, I'm sorry. Maybe sometime in the future I will re-open the site, but for now I think it's time for LL to be put to an end.

- Kody
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com

Lost Life Has Been Closed Down
Page 1 of 1