Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Life Movie: Chapter One

Go down 
+3
Kodiak
Fenris
Oi Matt!
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Lost Life Movie: Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:58 am

(This is the start. Yes, its a hunt scene first, please acctually pay attention to the posts so we don't have another incident like Interactive Prologue. I want this hunt to be successful)

Hawk Flight stepped onto the crest of the breezy knoll, the playful breeze tugging at his thick fur. The early scents of the coming fall were rich on the wind and the cool nip of the wind on his furless nose and scars said it clearly if he were too thick to recognize the former sign.
The impatient rustling of his pack reached his sensitive ears, something that would be considered impressive to do so for his wolves were well fed and patient, for the most part. His fellow siblings in the litter of his birth pack shared many secrets with him, not only because they all looked up to him, but also because he could "hear a fly sneeze" as they put it, and they might as well tell him directly.
He turned his head slightly to the left as he sensed his older brother, Silent Mist, appear at his side, but did not take his eyes off the dark blob that represented a elk herd on the horizon.
Ironic, it seemed to Hawk Flight, that his brother who once tried to put him down every chance he got in his birth pack was now one of his subordinates by his own choosing. True, the last winter was a harsh one that forced Silent Mist to join a pack or starve to death, but the lands had grown plentiful from that point of healing and rebirth of the planet, he could easily walked out to find his own pack, but he stayed. Why? Hawk Flight sighed inwardly, there was alot he didn't understand about his brother.
The young leader looked back to his packmates, asking wih his blue eyes if they were ready.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:13 pm

Swift Tyro silently meared out of the bushes. He nodded in brief greeting to the Alpha. He had been watching the elk and searching for prey. He stood beside HawkFlight. His muzzle pointed towards a section of the elk. "There." He told Hawk. "An hurt bull." He said and couldnt help but lick his lips. "Slower than the rest but no doubt strong."

Orion bumped from inbetween the taller wolves legs. He managed to push though and toward Fenris and Hawkflight. "Can i join in Alpha? I swear ill listen" He barked wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:20 pm

Hawk Flight could help but grin a bit, "No, Orion. Not this hunt, we have enough members to keep you safe." He could already imagine Orion's hurt expression and added, "Just watch, and when you prove ot me you have the skills to do so, yes, you can hunt elk with us."
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:24 pm

Orion smile and wagging smile dropped and he quietly whined to Hawkflight. "But-But i can hunt, i can. I help" He whined to the leader.

Swift sighed and turned away. "Pup, go back and play with a rock or someting." He grunted coldly and watched the elks.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:29 pm

Hawk Flight sighed slightly before turning back to the elk, "A bull elk eh?"
Silhouette came to Orion's side, "You lack patience, kid, thats somethin' you need before we let you on a dangerous hunt."
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:35 pm

Orion sat down looking at his paws. When a set larger came beside his. "But, how do i become Patience, Silloutte?" He asked. Realising how big Sillouttes paws where to his.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:11 pm

Free Promise stalked forward to stand beside Silent Mist. "Hmm, this should be fun. Not to mention satisfying." Promise said, her eyes gleaming with thrill as she imagined getting her fangs into one of the elk. Light walked up beside her, though Promise didn't notice. "Hey Promsie!" Light said rather loud. Promise nearly leaped out of her skin in surprise. She growled lowly. "Shrimp, go bug Swift or someone, and quit calling me Promsie!" Promise hissed at her. Light smiled. "I'll do that when you start calling me Bloody Starlight or Light. Hmm... actually scratch that. I'd still call yuo Promsie anyways." She said, grinning mishcieviously. Promise glowered at her, but then turned her head back to the elk heard.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:19 am

*we started again.... i think?*

Howling walked to the others. he sat down, not too far away, but also not too near. Howling's golden eyes stared atthe elk herd. Howling licked his lips, imagining what the feast might be like later.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:28 am

SilentMist's alert eyes darted forth and spotted the bull elk his brother and Fenris had spotted.

'It's strong, as you said yet I can see it's clumsyness. Should we attack, brother?' Silent said as he heard Promise talking to Light. Silent's tail swished as his black pelt ruffled in the wind along with his brothers. Silent looked sideways to Promise, knowing that Promise was Beta, he respected that and lowered his head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:57 am

Promise noticed Silent's gaze, but didn't pay much mind to it. Light then sat down right in front of Promise, blocking her view. Promise swore under her breath. "Beat it!" She growled. Light just stayed there, smiling. Promise rolled her eyes and shoved her out of the way with her paw, knocking Light to the ground. Light giggled, then decided to move on. She padded over to Hawk Flight. "Hey Hawk!" Light said, her mischievious grin coming to her face.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:48 am

Hawk Flight tried not to let out a wistful sigh as he nodded to her then turned to Swift Tyro, "Any other choices?"
Silhouette, seeing Hawk Flight was annoyed by the young wolves, though no one but him, a close observer, could pick that up, walked up to Light, "Come on, girl, leave the big guy alone."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:54 pm

Light sighed in dissapiontment. "But bugging him is fun. Ug, fine. Where's Swift then?" Light asked, her face lighting up again. Promise couldn't help but grin at the thought of Light bugging Fenris. That was the one thing her and Light both agreed was fun to do.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:55 pm

Fenris ducked his head slightly hearing his name. He replied to Hawkflight. "Theres a young calf too. I doubt it would feed the whole pack." He said.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:11 pm

Hawk FLight's ears twitched as he heard Light's annoying voice before responding, "A young calf? In this late of summer? It will die anyway. But a bull elk will feed the pack. We can take it down, with a little change of stratagy."
He turned to Light, "But it requires Bloody Starlight's greatest strength."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:36 pm

(Lol everybody hates Light XD It's hilarious XD)

Light's ears pricked. "And what would that be?" Light asked in curiosity. Promise turned too, not exatcly wanting Light to hutn with them ebcause she might screw things up.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:42 pm

Hawk Flight grinned, "Your obnoxious personality."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:45 pm

Light gave him a glare. "Hehe. Hilarious." Light growled. Promise burst out laughing. Light's jaw dropped. 'Promise!" She said in disbelief. Promise couldn't speak, she was too busy laughing.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:54 pm

Swift shook himself and looked back and gave a slight smile. "Well then. Promise you'll come in handy too." He said looking back at the elk.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:11 pm

After Silhouette stepping between them to stop the probable fight, Hawk Flight announced the plan. Swift Tyro and Free Promise had sneaked across to the back of the herd and were ready to drive the elk. Light stood in front of the herd, ready to start using her "talent" to annoy the elk so they would charge her. The rest of the wolves sat hidden in a v-shaped formation in the sage brush. Light's job was to annoy the elk enough to chase her to the hidden wolves, and Free Promise and Swift Tyro were there to get her out of trouble or if the plan failed.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:16 pm

SwiftTyro watched carefully for Light to come and anoy the elk. He already had a feeling that him and Free promise needed to come to the rescue. He pressed his belly to the ground along with his tail. Slightly drooling at the though of fresh elk's meat.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:27 pm

Chief and Silhouette were the tops of the "v" , Moonset and Howling Memories were behind them, and behind them were Taz and Silent Mist were behind them, and Ice, the slowest of the lot physically was at back point.
Hawk Flight looked at each member of his pack and whispered. "As a reminder, Ice, I want you there only when its time for the kill bite, I don't want you to be trampled. Howling, Moonset, Taz, keep the prey running in circles once we have surrounded. Silent, Silhouette and I will go for the bites. Understood?"

Last edited by Icy Blitzwing on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:00 am

Silent Mist nodded, his tongue licking his maw with hunger. Silent flicked his tail and crouched next to his brother, raising his head a little taller.

(Will you please know exactly what we're doing before you reply?)
-Starscream
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:52 am

Howling nodded in approval. He heard his tomach grumbling slightly, but only loud enough for him to hear. He sighed n hunger. He crouched lightly lowe to the ground, looking a little bit like a cat ready to jump out at its prey.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:55 am

taz nodded and got in position to get ready to run. his brother ice nodded in approval of his place.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:14 am

(Someone deleted my post)

Light sat. waiting to go and annoy the elk. She had to admit, this would be kind of fun. Promise was still giving Swift a sideways glare, but was still ready to dart when needed. Light waited patiently to be told to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Life Movie: Chapter One
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next