Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Encounter with Two Legs of the city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FrigidFrost
Wanderer
Wanderer
FrigidFrost

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-27

First Encounter with Two Legs of the city Empty
PostSubject: First Encounter with Two Legs of the city   First Encounter with Two Legs of the city I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Chapter 1 ~Entering City~ Jewelz walked across the highway railings, paws stepping in front of each other while she balanced carefully, then all of a sudden the highway slanted down, Jewelz eyes buldged with suprise and she said, out of breath, "Whoa.. what are those? this place is beautiful!" Jewelz said, looking down the slanted hill seeing tall skinny blocks (Sky scrapers) Her eyes filled with sparks of brightning lights as they filled the whole huge city and she said, "Where am I?, Seems a nice place to live, i gotta check it out!"Jewelz said excited.

I will continue with the next chapter untill i have enough great comments about my 1st Chapter! I hope you liked it, or loved it! Smile feel free to tell me what i should add to my chapters! to make it more interesting or exciting.
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesbehindthemist.wetpaint.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with Two Legs of the city   First Encounter with Two Legs of the city I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:39 pm

Please wait until Jewelz is approved. Also, we are not writing in chapter form. We just writie stories along with other people. So for example

User 1:

Kristy walked along the river side, her eyes watching the little fish in the river. Usually, she would just jump in and annoy all of them, but she was in an unusually peaceful mood today. She leaned down to sniff at a daisy, inhaling the sweet scent.

User 2:

Jay patrolled the border, watching the land carefully. Everything seemed at peace, but when he got to the stream, he saw a dainty little femme sniffing at a daisy. Growling lowly, he jumped out of the bushes and tackled the femme to the ground, snarling loudly.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in our lands?" Jay snapped, his strong legs pinning Kristy to the ground.

User 1:

All of a sudden, Kristy stopped, having heard rustling in the bushes. She turned her head slowly, only to be tackled to the ground by a fierce male, his snarl echoing off the trees. To answer his question, Kristy tried to stop herself from snapping back at him, as he was obviously in a pack.

"My name is Kristy, and I'm sorry! I did not mean to intrude." She answered politely, looking away from him.

Anyways... You'll just need to wait a little while, and then you can start RP-ing with the others. Trust me, it's sooo much more fun that way ^^
Back to top Go down
FrigidFrost
Wanderer
Wanderer
FrigidFrost

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with Two Legs of the city   First Encounter with Two Legs of the city I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Oh sorry about the chapter form, it seems to me if i write a chapter it will tell others and myself what the story is related too!
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesbehindthemist.wetpaint.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with Two Legs of the city   First Encounter with Two Legs of the city I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Encounter with Two Legs of the city
Page 1 of 1