Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang) Empty
PostSubject: Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang)   Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Leaders and Hands will be known to trespassers as "Head Scratch" and "Hand Scratch". Other Scratch Sisters will be known to trespassers as either "Scratch", "Scratch Sister (even if male)", or "Scab". If an outsider calls a Scratch Sister member anything otherwise, it is considered disrespectful.

Scratch Sisters write in: RED
_________

Leader: Emerald
Hands: Scooter & Cookie Dough

Time Trackers:

Stray Trackers:
Flash Point

Gatherers:

Seekers:
Cougar

Scratches:
Chance

Enforcers:
Prowler
Hummer

Mothers:

Cuts:

-VOCABULARY-

Leader- Head Scratch Sister.

Hands- Second in command.

Time Trackers- Keep an eye on the sun. Once it goes down, the time trackers awaken the others. Once it comes up, they alert the others to go back into hiding. They also fight alongside the Scratches.

Stray Trackers- Track down strays that have either escaped, left a scent marker, law breakers, and those that are wanted by the leader. Also fight alongside the Scratches.

Gatherers- Also known as hunters. They collect scrap food from garbage cans and ally ways, and also hunt mice and rats for the other Scratches. They also fight alongside the Scratches.

Seekers- They keep a special lookout for any rule breakers, enemy gangs, strays, and new food locations. They also fight alongside the Scratches.

Scratches- Scratches are regular members, but mainly focus on fighting and gaurding more than anything. A few also might be assigned to watch the Mothers if there are any.

Enforcers- If there is any issue between fellow Scratches that go too far, or a Scratch is disobeying a Leader or Hand, the Enforcers will set them straight. Also fight alongside the Scratches.

Mothers- Pregnant or nursing females. When raising their kits, they are excused from battling and patrolling or any of their other duties unless absoloutly necassary.

Cuts- kittens.

Last edited by Kodiak on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang)   Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:56 pm

just asking. for the enforcers, wad do u mean with set them straight?
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang)   Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Keeping the other cats in line. Enforcing the rules, and beating them up for bad crimes.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang)   Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:13 am

Question, is the Gang good or bad?
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang)   Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:32 am

not good nor bad. They just do what it takes to survive and protect their territory.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang)   Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:20 am

Its a gang, Mistb0a
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang)   Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Ehh...-.- Right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang)   Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scratch Sisters Ranks (City Gang)
Page 1 of 1