Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Note from JUNEBUGGY!!! >.<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Note from JUNEBUGGY!!! >.< Empty
PostSubject: Note from JUNEBUGGY!!! >.<   Note from JUNEBUGGY!!! >.< I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:45 am

Okay, so i contacted JuneBug, yay mii.

She told mii 2 post this:

Hey to all of Lost Life!
It's JuneBug here!!! I miss you all so much!! My parents have banned me from all RPing so I didn't leave because I wanted to. (I promise! LOL!) *Huggs Kody, Mistb0a, DD and well... everyone else!!* I wish soooooooooooooooo badly that I could come back. It makes me so sad to have to be without my Friends at Lost Life. I think that maybe my parents will let me back on sometime in the next year so please hold out for me. I don't mind if anyone uses my charies but if I come back I would like to use them again. They're like my children and I miss each and everyone of them. I think about Nina, Karv, Emerald and Dixie all the time. I really felt like I let you all down by leaving. Since I was a mod. But I know that I left LL in good hands. Misty and DD are great at what they do and Kody is the best admin any RP site could ever ask for! I miss Playfighting and Would You Rather. I spent so many hours RPing on LL and I haven't gotten used to all of this free time yet! LOL! Please keep my legacy alive and I'll try my absolute hardest to convince my parents to let me back on.
I really miss you all,
JuneBug
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Note from JUNEBUGGY!!! >.<   Note from JUNEBUGGY!!! >.< I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:42 pm

O...M...G....... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS HER SOOOO BADLY!!!!! sad/crying crying/sad sad/crying crying/sad sad/crying crying/sad sad/crying ....... well... at least she can hv more time to play with her other friends now... tho i rlly miss her..... sniff sniff....
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Note from JUNEBUGGY!!! >.<   Note from JUNEBUGGY!!! >.< I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:53 am

Ditto wat DD said... T.T
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note from JUNEBUGGY!!! >.<   Note from JUNEBUGGY!!! >.< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Note from JUNEBUGGY!!! >.<
Page 1 of 1