Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Note To All Roleplayers!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Wanderer
Wanderer
Eclipse

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Note To All Roleplayers!! Empty
PostSubject: Note To All Roleplayers!!   Note To All Roleplayers!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:11 am

I've been here for only a little while, but I found a big problem....You guys kinda roleplay all over the place. One example is SS wolf pack...It started out as a good story then everybody went their own way and it got really confusing....I stopped roleplaying on it because I did even get what was going on...When you guys roleplay plaz try to make some sense and stay with the story line...Thank You..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

Number of posts : 1106
Location : A silver tear runs down my face, catching the precious light of the Milky Way, as it fades away.
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Note To All Roleplayers!!   Note To All Roleplayers!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:57 am

Trust me, that pack is for insiders who knew what was happening from the beginning. And it take complex thinking to understand.
I.e. Fenris went off to find ANya; ANya is in an unknown place, at the same time everyone else was pt Anyaat a different location, but they where all in the Misty Waterfalls sector exce[. Players have to sift through the posts to find the ones rellevant to where they are. Sometimes it a little confusing, but now we're making new topics to each location in the same sector to bring more order to those who are confused more easily Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Note To All Roleplayers!!   Note To All Roleplayers!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:10 pm

I was a bit confused as well.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

Number of posts : 1106
Location : A silver tear runs down my face, catching the precious light of the Milky Way, as it fades away.

PostSubject: Re: Note To All Roleplayers!!   Note To All Roleplayers!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:35 pm

Is that past tense or are you still confused?
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Note To All Roleplayers!!   Note To All Roleplayers!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:42 pm

It helped a bit, I am still a bit confuzzled, but I can deal with that cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
MinaKitsune
Guard
MinaKitsune

Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Note To All Roleplayers!!   Note To All Roleplayers!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:59 am

It is a bit confusing, but I'm used to it by now Laughing maybe we can plan out what will happen? like a story-line plot? I saw it in this other RP forum xP
Back to top Go down
http://minakitsune9199.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note To All Roleplayers!!   Note To All Roleplayers!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Note To All Roleplayers!!
Page 1 of 1