Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Windmill, windmill, for the land.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Windmill, windmill, for the land. Empty
PostSubject: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Akando sat near the exit of the alley which looked out over the old docks. He was between two abandoned warehouses as he breathed in the salty air. How he loved the water. It seems to wash away his troubles just by watching it.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Emerald padded along the old harbour, looking for some mice to bring back to the main alley. She still hadn't found anything yet, and it was midnight. She was calm though, allowing the sweet scent of the water to wash over her and calm her nerves. Her limp was getting a tiny bit better, but it was still pretty bad. She just about walked by a huge dog that was sitting out at one of the docks she was passing by. She quickly stopped though, and peered out over to where he was. Instead of getting angry that another animal was on her territory like she usually did, the water seemed to make her more peaceful. She cautiously padded over to the dog until she was a few feet away from him. She looked very confident though, hiding all traces of uncertainty from her body and face.
"Oi, dog, what you doing over there?" She called out to him, sitting down to hide that she had a limp.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Akando stiffened as he turned, his wolfish features showing clearly on his face. He was about to lift his lips and snarl to scare of the cat, but stopped himself. This cat didn't deserve that just because she was a cat, just like him being a half breed didn't mean he was lower than shit.
He drew in air. "Same question back at ya."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Emerald swished her tail across the dock, enjoying the feel of the wood. "I live here. I am leader of a gang called the Scratch Sisters. We control the city once night falls." Emerald replied, though her voice wasn't threatening or proud sounding. Just calm and casual. She glanced down at the moon's reflection in the water for a few seconds, then turned her view back to the dog again. Although once she looked closer she noticed he had a few wolfish attributes to him. She didn't pay much to mind it though, as long as he didn't do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:39 pm

"Aren't you scared of wolves?" Akando rose to his paws, his tall, lank and positively wolf's descent body towering over the cat. He sniffed the air, tasting it for fear. None.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Emerald merely blinked and shrugged. "Not at the moment, no." Her tone was the same as before. She subconsciously swished her tail acroos the dock again.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Akando sat back down on the dingy concrete of the alleyway, ears lowering. "But put a dog and a wolf together and they're all afraid of it."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Emerald didn't understand what he meant entirely, so she tried changing the subject rather then asking. "So, why are you here?" She asked again, cocking her head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Akando shrugged. "I ain't got no place else to go. Like I said, a half breed ain't liked."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Emerald now understood what he had meant before. She studied him for a few moments, a crazy idea coming into her mind. Crazy... but actually quite brilliant. "I'm Emerald, what's your name?" She asked, wanting to know who he was before doing what she was thinking of doing.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:32 pm

The half breed mumbled out his name. "I'm Akando."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Emerald nodded. "Well, Akando, if you don't find my suggestion totally insane and sick, I will be surprised. How would you like to be a memeber of the Scratch Sisters?" Emerald asked, her voice just as casual as before even though the question she was asking was totally strange and twisted.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Akando stared. Did this feline suggest what he thought he heard. "I...I... you'll take me in? But I'm a canine!"
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Emerald shrugged. "I had to live with a canine once before. So have the two Hands. We are use to it by now. And yes we would take you in, as long as you don't have any issues serving under a cat's orders. If you try to be dominant over us because we are cats, there will be consequences." Emerald explained, making it perfectly clear that he would not get special treatment and he would not be able to intimidate them to get what he wanted just because he was a dog.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Akando nodded. "I expected that of course." He looked back to the ocean. "Hell, one of mine living as a subordinate in a pack of cats." He shook his head. "it'd be nice to be be needed by others for once and not hated... and have some use."
He turned around, ears and tail lowered appropriately to show she was leader. "Alright, Emerald. I'll join."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Emerald smiled. "Very well then. What rank do you wish to be Akando?" She asked.

(pretend Emerald told him the list of available ranks. I'm too lazy to list them XD)
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Akando thought for a moment, thinking how it might be a joke, but he lifted his head. "I'll defend the clan with my life. I'll be a stray tracker."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:30 pm

"Alright, fine by me." Emerald nodded her head, "Welcome to the Scratch Sisters." She said with a calm smile on her face. She looked back down into the water and at the moon's reflection again, moving her tail across the wood like before. She watched with focused eyes as the moon's eerie white reflection danced through the calm dark water.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:33 pm

(they're in the alleyway Razz)
Akando unkowingly copied her, watching the water ripple the moon's glowing surface. He loved the water; it was so beautiful, and unrestrained. It needn't prove anything to anybody. It was in serenity when it wanted and angry rage when it decided. The keeper the life, but also at times, the taker away.
"Its beautiful, the water," Akando murmured, more to himself than his companion.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Emerald nodded, barely paying attention though. She then turned her head toward the main alley again. "Alright, let's get going. I don't like leaving my gang by themselves for too long. She hoisted herself up, and started walking forward, not hiding her limp anymore now that she had no need to. She started walking toward her alley, expecting Akando to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Akando stood up and followed his leader, noticing the limp, but not caring. At least someone wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:36 pm

((to the Stalking the Night topic, wooosh! XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windmill, windmill, for the land.   Windmill, windmill, for the land. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windmill, windmill, for the land.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Two Legged territory :: City-
Jump to: