Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deep (a work in progress)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LunaticStarz
Wanderer
Wanderer
LunaticStarz

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-02

Deep (a work in progress) Empty
PostSubject: Deep (a work in progress)   Deep (a work in progress) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:30 am

Species: wolf

Name: Deep

Nickname: D

Pelt: a deep black-gray (where she got her name)

Markings: a black front paw, fading gray tail and ear tips, one ear has a small nick in it

Eye color: amber with specks of lighter color

Meow or bark: Her bark is sharp and clear like a wind chime. Her howls and whimpers are melodious and full of feeling.

Personality: Deep is a calm, composed she-wolf. In times of danger, she will listen to the leader, and hope for the better. She faces enemies with mercy, depending on whether they deserve it or not. Some think her weak when she lets an enemy off without going into a deep fight with them, but she doesn't care. Because of this, some don't think well of her and she is considered an underdog in a fight. She's admired for her looks and voice and calmness, but apparently not her fighting technique. Just because she's calm, does not mean she is not head strong. She is also quite stubborn and spends a lot of time thinking, deep thinking. Deep can often be a bit of a loner sometimes.

History: Deep has been living with her parents and siblings in a sort of small family pack with a couple of other families. There really isn't much to say about her family history. They have a pretty good reputation. And they hope that one day they could join a larger pack.

Strengths: ready to make decisions, calm, lithe and agile, swimmer

Weaknesses: merciful, lack of strength, often distracted

Other: It's a secret, but sometimes Deep wants to go really hyper and loose her calm to relax.

Picture: I'm currently drawing it and it's going to take some time.

Last edited by LunaticStarz on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Deep (a work in progress)   Deep (a work in progress) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:32 am

really good so far. Just waiting on the rest. ^^ She also sounds really pretty.
Back to top Go down
LunaticStarz
Wanderer
Wanderer
LunaticStarz

PostSubject: Re: Deep (a work in progress)   Deep (a work in progress) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Thanks! *continuing mah work...*
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Deep (a work in progress)   Deep (a work in progress) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:24 am

Approved, but could you please change your avatar? It's too big.
Back to top Go down
LunaticStarz
Wanderer
Wanderer
LunaticStarz

PostSubject: Re: Deep (a work in progress)   Deep (a work in progress) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 am

Thanks! ^^
Whoops. Sorry, I will change it to a smaller one. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Deep (a work in progress)   Deep (a work in progress) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Thanks. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep (a work in progress)   Deep (a work in progress) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep (a work in progress)
Page 1 of 1