Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glow in the Dark

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 pm

Pierce walked calmly and slowly through the hot forest, though it was cooler now at nightime then it had been during the day. Pierce didn't exactly adore this kind of heat, but he wasn't one to complain about things. He usually kept those kidns of things to himself. Not that he had anyone to complain to anyways since all the cats he had ever socialized with were either from many years ago in the city or in that awful lab. He shuddered, remembering how painful it was when they put the chin stud and earring in him which had microchips inside. This got him thinking about the other stuff they had permanantly left him. The strange tuft of black and dark purple hair on his head was one, but it didn't really bother him that much. He kind of liked it actually, since it kept him warmer when it got cold. The black bands on his left foreleg was another thing that he couldn't seem to get rid of. Luckily it wasn't loose enough that it wouldn't catch on anything though, so that was good. He then gritted his teeth a bit, glancing down at the glowing black stick on the end of his collar that ruined his camoflauge completly. That was the worse thing they had left him, and it gave him a huge disadvantage in the wild. It made it almost impossible for him to hunt at night or hide from enemies. He grunted, and continued walking onwards, forcing the thoughts of the lab out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
CadyD16
Wanderer
Wanderer
CadyD16

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Shasta walked along the forest, sensing someone else there. She got low, her grey fur was warm on her back. She closed her amber eyes for a momment, then countinued on. She was so very thirsty, and the last time she got a drink was before the fight with the dogs. The dogs who left her out here to die. Her long thick tail dragged on the ground. She sighed and flattened her ears, staring at the ground. She still sensed that other cat though...

Last edited by CadyD16 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:10 pm

((Cady, you have to fill out a profile for the characters you make and then wait for them to be approved by a mod (name in blue) or admin (name in green). After you fill out a profile sheet for the character you want to rp and it gets approved, you can rp all you want Smile .
You create your character profiles here:
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com/character-profilling-f1/
And then wait for them to be approved

Welcome to Lost Life by the way Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
CadyD16
Wanderer
Wanderer
CadyD16

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Oh sorry, and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 am

((No problem ^.^ ))
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:50 am

Nicola stepped out of the shadows, her head down slightly. She didn't want to look like a threat, as this tomcat could very well be her first friend that she'd get in these forests. "Umm... Excuse me." Nicola called out, stepping a little closer. She noticed the purple tuft of fur on his head and the glow stick, but paid no further attention to them, since they probably had a sad or horrible history behind them. "I just so happened to be back from hunting, and I have way too much. I don't want to waste it, but if I keep it, it'll get bad. So, would you like to have some?" She asked, smiling softly at the male before her.
Back to top Go down
CadyD16
Wanderer
Wanderer
CadyD16

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Shasta's ears twitched once more. Another scent came on, she hoped it was no threat. She could fight someone, but she really didn't want to unless she had to.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:27 pm

((Cady I don't mean to sound bossy or mean or angry or anything. Trust me, I am a pretty happy person most of the time XD But a character can only be in one place at a time. Could you pick where Shasta is between here and the city? Thank you Very Happy (and really, I'm not irritated or anything or picking on you for being new ^.^) ))

Pierce turned to the female, not getting startled in the least to see the stranger cat. He had smelled the dead animals a few seconds before she came into view. He noticed the female glance at his odd attributes, but she didn't seem to look much into it. He listened carefully to she said, a smile appearing on his face at the female's kindness and generosity.
"That would be very nice stranger, thanks. And what might your name be?" He asked, the australian accent clear in his voice as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
CadyD16
Wanderer
Wanderer
CadyD16

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:34 pm

(Oh xD I knew I felt like the only one who was doing that...should I close that city rp since you were the only one who posted there?)
Shasta heard voices now.
'Maybe I hit my head on something aswell...' She thought.
The place looked terrible, who could live here?
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:37 pm

(( Lol XD I'll go and lock it =P ))
Back to top Go down
CadyD16
Wanderer
Wanderer
CadyD16

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:43 pm

(Alright)
Shasta walked a little ways into deep trees. She went into another clearing and saw the dark male cat. Also the other female. She flicked her thick tail and got low.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:33 pm

Nicola smiled. "My name is Nicola." She replied. Nicola turned, flicking her tail lightly to indicate that he should follow her. She walked to a small clearing where there lay a few robins and hares. It was like a meal for a whole family. "Please, have as much as you wish." Nicola said, smiling at the male. The scent of another cat carried through the air. Nicola stopped and sniffed, and though the scent was quite thick, she had a few more problems than a cat with perfect smelling. Damn branch... Nicola cursed in her head, recalling the memory. She was probably one of few cats that hated trees like hell. Nicola turned to the direction of where the scent was coming from. Nicola spotted the dark outline of a yellow-green eyed grey cat. She stepped closer to the cat, smiling lightly. "Hello there. Nicola said, her eyes glistening with happiness. Nicola sat, as she waited for the grey cat to reply.

(Oh, and what time of the day is it?)
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:43 pm

(It's night time, you got it right =P )

Pierce nodded. "My names Pierce." He answered before following her to a small clearing. He looked at the animals she had caught. He wish he could hunt as easily as she could. He would be lucky to catch one thing in one day. Damn this glowstick. He hissed in his mind. He then smiled again at the female when she said he could take what he wanted.
"Thanks." He said, then picked up a robin in his jaws.
He then heard her say hi to another cat. He put the robin down at his paws and looked over to where she was staring, seeing a gray cat in the bushes.
"Alo there!" He greeted the stranger cheerfully, yet another smile appearing on his face.
Back to top Go down
CadyD16
Wanderer
Wanderer
CadyD16

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Shasta stared at the two thoughtfully for a momment. She limped out. Her leg felt slightly better, but she tried to walk properly.
"Hi." She bowed her head.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:32 am

Nicola turned her head back to look at Pierce and nodded, showing him that she had heard him state his name. Nicola then looked back at the stranger and smiled. "Hello. My name is Nicola." Nicola said, smiling sweetly at the stranger. As the new cat walked, Nicola could see the slight limp in her steps. "Hey, is your leg ok? You seem to be limping." Nicola said, looking worriedly at the leg, then back at her face.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:05 am

"My name's Pierce." Pierce told the new cat. He was about to bring up the limp, but it seemed like Nicola had beaten him to the punch. Instead a sat, curling his tail around his legs. He looked over at the other female, waiting to see if she would answer.
Back to top Go down
CadyD16
Wanderer
Wanderer
CadyD16

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Shasta sighed. "I broke my leg a little while back. It is getting better though." She explained.
"Oh, and I'm Shasta." She introduced herself and sat down.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:49 pm

Nicola smiled lightly at Shasta, her eyes warm. "Are you hungry? It must be hard to hunt with a broken leg." Nicola said, inviting her over to the place where the food was. For some reason, Nicola just had a hunch that all 3 of them were going to get along.

*oh and I just noticed that both Nicola and Pierce have something that they hate. xD Nicola hates branches, and Pierce the glow stick. Shasta might hate her limp...?*
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:44 am

((Hehe XD))

Pierce picked up the piece of meat he had taken and started to eat it, enjoying the warm fluids that dripped from it into his mouth. He hadn't eaten anything in a while because of the glowstick that ruined his camoflauge and constantly gave him away to prey... and predators.

(Lol failpost sorry, I'm kinda sick XD ))
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:18 pm

(awww... Hope you get better soon ^^)

Nicola smiled warmly at the Shasta, waiting patiently for her to reply. Nicola's uniquely coloured eyes held kindness and happiness for the 3 new found friends.

(mine's an even bigger fail though...-.- Can't really write much, since Cady isn't replying...)
Back to top Go down
CadyD16
Wanderer
Wanderer
CadyD16

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:54 pm

(Hey, I'm sick too xD)
Shasta thought for a momment. "Yes, a little." She nodded.
"Though I'm not used to the forest, the best I can hunt are mice. I usually stay in the city but...I kinda ended up here..." She sat down when her whole body was in the clearing. Rapping her long, thick tail around her until it went over her front paws.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Rutbeer slowly walked through the trees, head held low and face pointed to the ground. The heat was getting to her, she knew, and soon she could black out. Nonetheless, she kept trudging on, not looking up at any noise. She felt as if she tried to look, her last shred of strength would be wasted and she would die here. She did not want to die.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:23 pm

After finishing his meal, Pierce felt his ear prick at a sound nearby. He used his ears to pinpoint where it was coming from. After figuring it out, he turned his head and peered through the bushes to see yet another female stumbling through the hot night. She seemed sickly and looked like she was about to faceplant herself into the grass if she took another step.
"Oi, you alright over there?" He called out to her, not knowing that she was trying to avoid speaking.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Rutbeer didn't look up, though she heard him, just not his words. But she could tell it was a cat. She now had to choices, walk on and die alone, or risk dying by this cat in case he might try to help.
Her body gave the answer for her. Her legs gave way and she was grayed out before she hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Pierce watched as the female fell to the ground only a few seconds after he called to her. He hoped this didn't mean he was starting to become an automatic deathtrap. He leaped from the ground he had been lying down on and hurried over to her, almost tripping over her from not being able to stop. He studied her to make sure she wasn't wounded or anything. She looked okay, so it must have been something else that had caused it. Probably the heat. He looked around, trying to think of something to do. He thought of something, but it was definatly going to get him smacked after. He started scooping up dirt in his paws and throwing it at her face at a rapid speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glow in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glow in the Dark
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Out Lands :: Torch Woods-
Jump to: