Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Al

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Al Empty
PostSubject: Al   Al I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:42 pm

Species: Timber Wolf

Name: Al

Nickname: Al?

Pelt: different shades of gray, white, brown, all in very complicated patches(like the picture)

Markings: none

Eye color: blue

Meow or bark: very deep and booming, seems like it could carry on for miles if one was close when he barked.

Personality: Usually Al is a normal enough character, not too excitable or angry, never really getting worked up. More mild mannered than anything, there is only one problem with him. That's not his only personality. Al suffers from multiple personalities. This affects him not only when his entire consciousness is taken over by his other personality, but also when he is himself. The other personality can speak to him, but when the other one is in control, Al is pretty much knocked out.

History: Ever since a pup he has been in the care of a human living in the woods. Care is a relatively loose term, since the man viciously beat him, but miraculously left no marks. Under the stress of this abuse Al's mind split into two different persons. Ever since then he's been living on his own, hoping to find a pack that won't kill him or drive him out for his disorder.

Strengths: Physical strength/size, viciousness(when he snaps), sharper than normal fangs

Weaknesses: fear of snapping makes it very hard for him to trust anybody, and he is often afraid of doing anything that might make him snap, can't run fast in any sense of the word (seeing as he's a big chunk of muscle.)

Other: --

Picture:
https://2img.net/h/i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae186/singleimage/grey-wolf-snow.jpg

Last edited by BlackFang on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Al Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al   Al I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:45 pm

The weakness has to be physical. Like a bad leg, asthma, cant run fast, etc. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Al Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al   Al I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:47 pm

Okay, fixed. Sorry about that, been too long since I've done this ^^;
Back to top Go down
Kodiak