Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic Empty
PostSubject: Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic   Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Species:wolf

Name: Atlantic

Nickname:tic

Pelt: light grey

Markings: white paws,flank and ears and muzzle

Eye color:blue

Meow or bark: normal bark

Personality: nice to get along with, alwyas think of the weak before himself, feeds the young first. atlantic is a little bit of a flirt but does have his great great grandfathers courage. not that wise, therefor must have an elder with him to make sure he doesnt make rational dicisions.

History: Is the grandson of two well known wolfs, ice, and dekota. atlantic was born and raised to be a leader but when his leader died and everyone in the pack looked at him for guidance, he failed to act as a leader. he wasnt old enough or he was just to foolish. his options was to be the leader, like his father nocternal, or be banished. his mother who was ices grandsons daughter silverdrop joined him but later died by a carabous wound to the chest. atlantic is now on his own.

Strengths: strong mucles and good tracker like his grandfather.

Weaknesses: a little smaller then normal males and doesnt jump to high

Other:none

Picture:none
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic   Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:42 pm

O.O OMIGOSH!!!! YOURE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcomez!!! Anyways, approved!!! ^^ He sounds nice^^
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic   Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Yeeahh i guess Razz whats ur main char name?
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic   Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:43 am

hmmm..... I think that Fang's gonna be my absolute main charrie. I have made a resolution not to go on any more charrie making sprees. ^^ isn't that great?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic   Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:58 am

lol its a miracle!
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic   Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 am

xD i know!! i have to be more loyal to my charries... and make em mre unique. before, it was just... ehhh... i dunno... too many charries. didn't know how to separate them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic   Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice's great great grandson :D named atlantic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Character Profilling :: Character Profilling-
Jump to: