Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One, nothing wrong with me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

One, nothing wrong with me. Empty
PostSubject: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Akando looked over the river as he sat on the very edge of the abandoned dock. Wind tugged at his white fur, the same wind that created rather large waves on the river; at least, compared to what river ripples are supposed to be in size. This was what made what little humans leave. Everything else had the sense to go seek shelter in the bushes or the surrounding forest. But this half dog stayeed in what was one of the most windy spots. He loved the wind. It demostrated such power and determination, he, oddly, found himself drawn to it, even though, however, if it increases any of its power, he would probably get very wet, very soon.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Wanderer
Wanderer
MajesticWolfs

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Leaving behind a fresh warm... well a cold, wet, and possibly moldy box behind. She lifted her maw to the air, drinking in the sces of the water. But suddenly there was a strong gust of wind that neary swept her away. It carried the scent of a stranger, that of a dog or wolf. Padding along, large waves were created by the unusally strong wind. Somewhat dark clouds gathered in the distance. The sign of a storm moving in. Enetai ran towards the edge of the dock towards the waters edge. A large wave crashed down upon her, dragging her into the water. She clawed at the edge of the dock, pulling herself up onto the dock. Shaking herself of the water to dry herself, Enetai looked around for a moment. Something or someone had caughten her eye.
Back to top Go down
http://halorpg25.proboards.com/index.cgi
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:37 pm

Akando looked round, and saw another canine. He drew a heavy sigh and looked back. He was not in the mood for talking to anyone at the moment, hence part of the reason he came out onto this dock. He looked back to the river.

Friends of his would have none this was not like him one bit; he was ussually a happy, sociable canine, despite the fact when most wolves or dogs realize what he was the turn on him. Nevertheless, today, the half-breed wanted to lose himself in the howling wind. Shouldn't he, with all the crap he had going on in his life, deserve a day of peace?

"You should go back to shelter. The wind will take you out."
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:17 am

Tossing his head angrily, Abyss rushed forwards, tail lashing angrily in the air. He slamed his shoulder into one of the animals standing in his territory and yowled angrily. Though the dogs out-numbered him, he still had the right to injure them since he ruled this territory. He jumped off the dog he had lunged at and slid off to the side, eyes crazed with anger.

'Who are you,' he snarled, baring fangs and bristling up twice his size. 'And what are you doing in my territory?!'
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:35 am

(Akado's strength: High agility)
This was the straw that broke AKado's back. Imediatly, he threw his weight around so that it was no longer he who was standing on the edge of the deck, it was Abyss. He growled deep in his throat at the smaller Siberian Husky, his tail held high over his back and his ruff raised. WHat was the dog thinking? With wolf blood in his viens, Akando towered over the dog. Who cares? This bastard was part of the reason why the half breed was out here alone.
The white wolfdog snarled, his intimidating, and rarely used, growl, the lowest notes rolling out from deep inside his chest. He had enough. This dog known well in the countryside was to pay the price.
"This, Abyss, is a god damn invasion!" He lurched forward, not as heavy as he would have liked, but he rather stay on the slippery dock. The dog was slammed against the railing that only covered the outermost forward facing sectiton, then Akando grabbed him by the ear. Using his superior size, which compared to other was rather lanky but tall, he tried to force the dog down, biting deeper for every second of resistence.

(BTW Abyss expressed his anger in three different animal languages. Is he a horse (tossing of head), a cat (lashing tail, yowling, puffing up) or a dog? Razz jk)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Wanderer
Wanderer
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 pm

(( lol yeah x] ))

Enetai was startled by the batte that had immediatley followed by the wolfdog's words.
"You should go back to shelter. The wind will take you out."
It was a good idea but she didn't like the idea of looking for another shelter but she didn't wanna head back to the shitty one from earlier. Suddenly the dog lept off of the wolfdog, lundging at him with great ferocity. Enetai was angered at this, because this brute had not given his opponent any time to break for it or return a blow. It was a suprise attack, at random.
'Who are you,' The dog snarled, baring his fangs. 'And what are you doing in my territory?!'
The wolfdog lurched forward, lowly growling in defiance. He lept upon him, biting and tearing at the husky's ear. Biting down harder and harder.

"This, Abyss, is a god damn invasion!"
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Abyss seemed to be in shock and hesitated, so Akando shook his ear, ripping it in half, forcing the dog to whine. Akando threw his chest into the other dog and rose up onto his back paws, forcing the other dog up. His long body rose easily over the Siberian as he leaned leaned into him, ripping at his thickly furred shoulders.

Akando then realized that the other canine was still standing there through the haze of anger and adreniline. She seemed to just be watching, so Akando paid her little mind. Though the wind ripped away scent before one could process it, he could tell she was not be on Abyss's side.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:33 am

(( Liz, I still haven't approved the new rule you thought up. Mist still has a chance to attack before I come to a decision about the new rule, so you can't attack her twice in a row.))
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:12 am

Which will be a week from now, yes? Rolling Eyes
I haven't even thought of the rule when I put this up btw ^^
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:07 pm

No not a week XD
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:15 am

( (I'm confused. This is Abyss' territory and your intruders. So why are YOU attacking Abyss?) )
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 am

*holds back insulting comment* BECAUSE I CAN! Its an invasion! Animals do that! They dont have to submit and give their respects. If they want to get the territory, they can do it at any point of time?
Whats wrong with you?
(one more attack from me?)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Wanderer
Wanderer
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:35 pm

(Are we ever going to continue the RP?)
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 pm

((Sorry about this Majestic, just so you know on LL we don't always fight, before you assume that. You might have to wait a little while until the fight has been resolved though before the rp continues (possibly). Again, sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:47 pm

(we're really trying to make this a good place for you to rp. Don't worry, its going to come back. We just need to fix a snag.)
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 am

Alright, MagesticWolfs, seeing that Mistb0a refuses to post, meet me in one of the Outlands? Your choice.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Wanderer
Wanderer
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Alright. The topic will be named, Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance)
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:48 pm

kk, see you there with Akando Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:24 am

( ( -blinks- Eh, was busy. You want to continue this?) )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One, nothing wrong with me.   One, nothing wrong with me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One, nothing wrong with me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Bloody Winds Pack :: Disturbed Docks-
Jump to: