Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two

Go down 
+2
Kodiak
Oi Matt!
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:00 pm

After the wolves ate their fill, the left behind a partial kill and walked away to a comfortable knoll nearby to sleep. While most of the wolves did so to digest the meat thoroughly, Orion had trouble getting to sleep.

A wind blew softly over the crest bringing Orion the scent of an intruder. Everyone else was to deep in sleep to pick up the faint scent, but Orion caught it. It told him it was by the river, and was a female.

Hawk Flight slept on, his paws twitching as he dreamed he was running joyously, free of care and worry. He had led his pack well, he had succeeded. Everyone could now live happily and painlessly.

Silhouette was curled near Free Promise, dreaming of something he would only hint at in real life because he was not an Alpha. He was beside Free Promise, standing on a cliff overlooking the ocean that he once seen on the screen of a telvision he used to watch with his. He wasn't in first person, so the vision pulled back, revealing he and Free Promise indeed on a telvision. He was now on the soft rug his previous owner had in his house, laying next to the pack's beta. He was tenderly licking her cheek before nibbling it. Free Promise moved her body closer to his.

Last edited by username botzgirl217 on Fri May 29, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:39 pm

Promise slept soundly. Light had sub conciously snuggled right up around Promise's neck in her sleep. Promise was having a half dream, half nightmare. Her old owner was there, trying to hit her with a stick to get her mean. But this time, Promise found that she wasn't in a cage. She leaped at him, and began tearing at his skin. She heard his scream of pain and terror. Promise felt slightly happy that she was getting revenge.

Light however, was lucid dreaming. She knew full well she was asleep, but still stayed in deep sleep. She giggled as she created a soft green, flowery meadow around her. She added trees along the edges, and a butterfly to chase. She giggled happily as she began to chase the puprle butterfly. She then stopped, and created a small lake in her little meadow. She added a rock at the side, and decided to have some fun. She ran over to the rock, and then leaped off from it and into the cool lake.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:20 pm

taz twitched in his sleep every so often because of his wound that was begining to heal. his snored matched the ones coming from ice.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:03 pm

SwiftTyro slept peacefully, he had choosen to sleep closer to a bush. His body curled around as he slept.

Orion rolled around on the grass, whining silently to himself. He stood up and look out into the forest smelling a scent. He looked around at the pack before he crept inbetween them carefully trying not to awake any of them. He turned taking once glace at the pack. Orion ran onwards to the scent. He came to a opening where the scent was strong. His lip curled in a slow growl, his tail was higher and fur trying to make him look bigger.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:55 pm

SilentMist's paws twitched like he was running in front of a full pack. The only true alpha. He was happy and contented. Then...all was taken away from him...
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:58 pm

A beautiful, tall, black female turned towards the sudden arrival, her deep golden eyes showing suprise.
In the natural body language of mute wolves she began speaking
"Hello, I am sorry but I seem to be lost." She then smiled flirtingly, but nothing too conspicous, "Are you the Alpha of this territory?"
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:52 pm

Howling slept soundly, his eyes moving beneath their eyelids. He was dreaming his life was perfecdt once more, no scars, no deaths.... His body twitched ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:52 am

Orion stopped growling and stepped forward. His body no longer threatering to the female. "Lost..Your lucky i came along." He said trying to sound older than he was. "Yes, i am the Alpha. Ill help you find your way home if you want?" He said trying to impress the female.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:31 pm

The female smiled wider, Yes. Yes I would like that. Very much, she said with her body,moving closer. She stopped within inches of the male. its far, far from here
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:37 pm

Orion watched the female and grinned to her. As she came closer he shuttered. "I-i think we can find it." He said cursing his nervous speech.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:23 pm

SilentMist curled into a tighter ball, letting out soft growls and snarls as he cursed his luck. Lady Luck never did smile on him yet he knew it was his mothers wish to protect Hawk Flight. So he stayed.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:14 am

Howling's ears twitched when he herd SilentMit growl. His dream changed from a peaceful, happy one to one with misery and hate.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:11 am

SilentMist snarled and kicked Howling accidentaly.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:24 am

She slid her nose across the side of his muzzle, moving across to his ear flirtingly.
Suddenly Orion was kicked deeply in the side, knocking the wind right out of him. He sprawled to the ground weakly.
Six or seven tall figures completely cloaked figures surrounded him, all holding some kind of hand held weapon.
The one behind him fired, sending an painful electrical current through him.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:29 am

Orion's tail wagged ,adly began him, untill he was knock to the ground. He tried to growl, but failed. He tried to run as he saw the figues apprear. His body stunned with pain he manage to let out a howl, before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:49 am

Hawk Flight and Silhouette were wakened immeaditly.
"Orion's in trouble!"
"Windrunners attack formation, follow me!"

One of the figures knelt by Orion's side. He ran a gloved finger across his closed eyelid.
In a odd language almost mechanical, a voice drifted underneath the hood.
He is young. He'll be excellent.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:52 am

Orions white fur twiched as the figue tounched him. His body still moving slightly with the electrical current running though him.

SwiftTyro awoke and yawned. He groaned to himself as he stood up. The male was still half asleep and barely moved by what Hawkflight had just said.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:08 pm

Hawk Flight ran through the woods, his pack, Swift Tyro groggily, were close behind, used to sudden wake up calls like this from their hard lives as wolves, except Light, who was far behind.
Hawk Flight made a new leader's error. He came to quickly on, and he slid to a halt, frightened by the beings.
They had no scent of humans, or any Earth object anywhere. They were completely alien.
One who was touching Orion looked up and threw back his hood.
What Hawk Flight saw stunned him, but not as much as the energy beams the creatures shot into him and the others.
The wolves dropped like flies, but Light was not noticed, to far away.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:09 pm

Howling yelped when he was kicked. He saw it was SilentMist. He sighed. Now he was awake.
Howling heard what his alpha had said, so he got into the battle formation and ran towards the last place Orion. Whenm Hawk Flight stopped he did so as well, he stared at the cloked figures, growling lowly. His golden eyes were full of anger and worry. But before anything else happened, he was stunned like the rst of his fellow packmemberes by the strange beings.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:00 pm

SilentMist woke, and ran with his brother. He than fell, shocked by the electrical beams.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Hawk Flight panted hard as he was falling relunctantly unconscious from the aliens' power. One damn rash move and he had led his pack to their deaths.
He fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:37 am

SwiftTyro was pushed to the ground with the power. He twiched on the floor, growling. Swift pushed himself to stand up, he could barely see anything it was to blurry. Seeing the shadows of the aliens and the shadow of the pack limp on the floor. He took a step forward "Orion." He said seeing his friend in need of help. SwiftTyro fell unconscious in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:08 am

Promise yelped as shock waves moved through her body. She fell unconscious, praying that Light would not be stupid enough to follow them.

Light awoke to the soun of yelps in the distance. "Hmm? What was that?" Light asked, not noticing that none of her packmates were with her. "Guys?" She asked, then looked beside her to find nothing. Worry rushed over her, and she got up quickly. She shook the sleep out of her face, and sprinted to the scene.

Light heard strange voices talking to each other, and immiediatly ducked in behind a bush, where she was well hidden. She peeked through the branches, watching the strangers. She saw her pack sprawled out on the ground, and gasped silently to herself. What happened? Are they okay? Who are those weird beings? Questions swirled through Light, as well as fear and worry. She stayed silent though, and watched carefully what the beings were doing.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:25 am

The aliens looked around at the fallen wolves and immeaditly fell to work. They injected each with a chemical from a strange looking needle and then five took onw on each shoulder and one took the largest, Ice. The tallest figure pulled out a remote and clicked in a sequence of commands. A clump of trees shimmered, dsapearing as if they were merely an illusion i the night air, revealing a huge, liquid gold and black sleek starship, or something remotely like a human's vehicle in a wolf's eyes
A platform was lowered from the belly of the ship, and the aliens stepped onto it exceept for the leader. He turned around, facing Light's position so that she, with her leen nihgt eyes, could see the alien's face.
It looked like a short muzzled, furless wolf's face with the flesh smoothly sloping down to meet the upper lip instead of any type of nose, except for two slits on either side of it. His eyes were acid green with horizantal slits for pupils. It's ears were tiny, on the side of the head instead of the top. It was a frighteningly disgusting and strange creature.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:36 am

Promise growled weakly and snapped her jaws at the alien's hand who was injecting her, fighting the shock. but she was soon stopped by the strange feeling from the chemical. Everythign seemed out of focus and spinning around her. But she could see a small glow from Light's eye in the bushes. She looked over at Light's eye, though Light's eye seemed like only a tiny meere glob. She shook her head weakly, telling her to stay away, then let herself drift into sleep ocne again.

Light's eyes grew wide with fear at the horrifying face. Her horrifed eyes still couldn't believe that they had stabbed something into each of her pack member's flanks. She saw Promise's begging eyes, but she could not just ignore this. She leaped from the bushes, and jumped at an alien who was carrying Promise. She kenw that she would probably just get shocked and knocked otu liek the rest fo her pack, but she didn't care. She was too blinded by fear and rage to care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next