Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyo Blackheart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Kyo Blackheart Empty
PostSubject: Kyo Blackheart   Kyo Blackheart I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:27 am

Strength: meduim
Endurance: low
Intelligence:medium
Agility: high
Speed:low
Skill:high

Name:Kyo Blackheart
Nickname:none

Personality:Kyo has lost the sense of justice he once had. He roams the land searching for a place where he could live like a true wolf, Without deception and needless plots or schemes. At times Kyo can seem distant from others as if he lost in some sort of trance. He can be a bit blunt when it comes to other wolves in their problems, but he helps in his own way

History (optional):Kyo was born into a small pack where he was raised to do what was needed for his pack. Over the years the pack grew and Kyo had gown into a young and powerful wolf with the respectable rank of beta male. Most of the wolves in Kyo’s pack looked up to him, they all knew he was next in line to become the leader of the pack. But the current leader wasn’t ready do give up his rank of alpha male, he knew soon Kyo would challenge him for his position. He was no match for Kyo so he came up with a plan to get rid of him before Kyo was ready to challenge him.

One morning the leader ordered Kyo to come hunting with him, once they were out of the packs site the he clawed Kyo’s left eye without warning. Without even thinking Kyo bit his ear and ripped it off, Kyo and began to fight staining their claws and fangs in each others blood. The rest of the pack heard the snarls of each wolf and ran trying to found out what was going on. The pack saw Kyo’s fangs around their leaders neck, the pack wasn’t sure what was going on but this was not a proper challenge.

They pulled Kyo away from the leader, he stood up bloody and battered. He told the pack that Kyo attacked him from behind and tried to kill him so he could gain the alpha rank. Kyo tried to explain what head really happened but no on believed him and he was banished from the pack. Since then Kyo vowed that he would no longer live for others but only for himself. A few years have passed since that day and Kyo’s heart has grown cold.

Theme music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM&NR=1

Personal quote: life without direction is not worth living

Pelt color:black
Markings: none
Eyes: yellow
Scars: the scar that starts an inch above his eye and ends across his muzzle (blind in right eye)
Special: None

Mate: none
Siblings: none
Crush: none

Last edited by shadowwolf445 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Kyo Blackheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo Blackheart   Kyo Blackheart I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:30 am

You have...2 histories?!?!?!

And you need that spec tech thingy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
shadowwolf445
Wanderer
Wanderer

Kyo Blackheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo Blackheart   Kyo Blackheart I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:59 am

sorry about that i was half sleep when i made this anyway edited
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Kyo Blackheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo Blackheart   Kyo Blackheart I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:01 am

LOL.

You need humans in your history if you want your wolf to have an earring. And u need tech spec.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Wanderer
Wanderer

Kyo Blackheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo Blackheart   Kyo Blackheart I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:23 am

alll taken care of
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Kyo Blackheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo Blackheart   Kyo Blackheart I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:35 am

Tech Spec: 2 lows, 2 highs, 2 mediums.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Wanderer
Wanderer

Kyo Blackheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo Blackheart   Kyo Blackheart I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:49 pm

lol i think i got it this time lol this is the most time i put towards getting a char accepted XD
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Kyo Blackheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo Blackheart   Kyo Blackheart I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:37 am

Errr...not yet... SRY!!!

You have to PM, Kodiak or Fenris to approve your movie chara. Since I'm not incharge of the movie, i think they should approve it..
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Wanderer
Wanderer

Kyo Blackheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo Blackheart   Kyo Blackheart I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:41 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyo Blackheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo Blackheart   Kyo Blackheart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyo Blackheart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Lost Life Movie :: Lost Life Movie character profiling-
Jump to: