Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wikina's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wikina
Wanderer
Wanderer
Wikina

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Wikina's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Wikina's Characters   Wikina's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Species: Black Timber Wolf

Name: DarkReef

Nickname: Reef

Pelt: DarkReef's pelt is coal black, with a slight dark grey tint as middle socks on her legs. White is also mixed with her black colour, quite a nice sight.

Markings: She has no markings that are different from any other Timber Wolf.

Eye color: DarkReef's eyes are a beautiful middle blue colour, with a slight tint of light blue on the very far side of her eye.

Meow or bark: Due to being a wolf, she has a bark, but barely uses it. Whenever howling or barking, it's a loud sound that travels pretty far.

Personality: This dark wolf has a dark personality to match her looks. She sticks to herself in the shadows and often avoids contact with others. She is very stealthy, and knows how to use sneak attacks. When with others, DarkReef will not hesitate to snap at the other wolf if it angers her, or sometimes just for fun. Often very tense or stressed, Reef will find a secretive place and rest there. She is very headstrong, but will rarely open up her kindness to a fellow canine. Due to her history, this wolf doesn't take to strangers kindly, and it takes almost forever for her to warm up to you. But when you break through her crispy outside, you'll find a true friend.

History: DarkReef was born on a stormy night in a very small pack. It consisted of her parents, an elder wolf, and a lone wolf that had come in out of the forest. Her parents saw great future in their pup's eyes, and therefore trained her most of her puphood to fight. Once she was on the verge of becoming a teenager, her whole pack was killed by three wolves that were looking for a new territory. They were all males, teenagers, and also looking for an alphess. Before able to become spotted, Reef took to the undergrowth, and escaped her old homeland. It was hard to live due to her young age, and she would often find herself suffering from starvation. As she grew, the female figured out strategies for hunting elk, and can now bring down an elk calf without dying, but she still risks injury. Now, in her young adult stage, DarkReef still lives alone.

Strengths: She is exceptionally well at rockclimbing and swimming, her build also allows her to be mediumly strong, and mediumly fast, so it balances.

Weaknesses: DarkReef is terrified of fire, and therefore avoids it whenever she can. In a fight, this could prove fatal. She can also suffer in fights to being weak from not much nutrition from food in her teenage years.

Other: ---

Picture:
Wikina's Characters Black__definitely_black_by_woxys

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Species: Red Fox

Name: Vela

Nickname/s: Vixen, Varen.

Pelt: Dark crimson with a light creamy underfur. Her jaws are white, while coal black socks run to her knee on each leg. The tip of her tail is coated in black. Her left eye is fogged up unnaturally; if one looked close enough, they would see the faint scratches on the eyeball, which had led to her left eye being blind.

Markings: No markings place itself on her pelt.

Eye Colour: Dark brown.

Meow or Bark: Being canine, Vela has a bark that is used. It is high-pitched and can be heard up to a kilometre away.

Personality: The foxett is rather secretive and tends to keep almost everything to herself. She never tells anyone of secrets, mostly because they can't be trusted, in her eyes at least. Varen is very cunning, an advantage of her species, and therefore is often gaining the upper-hand in fights; able to outsmart her opponent. She is easily insulted and will go to any excuse to be able to snap at someone when in this mood, often taking her anger out on trees. Vela is not to be classified as the headstrong type, but more of a stressed and tense one. The vixen is not one to be taken lightly when angered and will carelessly hurt another when feeling like it.

History: Vela was born an only child, her two siblings were still borns. So, she got all the attention from her parents in her growth. Once reaching her teenage years, the female left the comfort of her home to scratch out a living elsewhere. She ventured through many forests, getting a full belly every two nights after a meal on bluejay chicks (which were plentiful in the area). Exploring quite a few areas left her empty-handed on any chance to seek a territory, as all the seemingly vacant spots were occupied by small clans, or a strong adult. After many nights of convincing herself, Vixen left the safety of the undergrowth and dared to venture into the busy streets of a city. Few foxes lived there, yet she carved out a living on the outskirts of town. A year later she established a healthy territory in the heart of the city in unused alley-ways, therefore avoiding humans. Only a few days after her territory was established, she stumbled across the Aurora Tigers. Gladly, she joined them. After living with them for a while, she was put to the test in a battle with the Scratch Sisters. She managed to kill an enemy, but also got her left eye clawed by a cat (Flashpoint), leading it to be blind.

Strengths: Being a fox, Vela is very cunning, easily working out strategies for anything that presented a challenge. She is very agile and quick, also having skills in climbing trees and walking atop city buildings.

Weaknesses: The female is rather weak strength-wise, and is also terrifed of fire; Like many other canines. Swimming is a strong obstacle as well.

Other: In fox years, she is aged 19-21. In human years she is 3 years old. She is a member of the Aurora Tigers. Her left eye is blind.

Picture:
Wikina's Characters Red-fox-art-print

Last edited by Wikina on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New Character)
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Wikina's Characters   Wikina's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:53 pm

approved. She sounds like a great character. ^^ And she's also REALLY pretty! Hope to see you around. xD
Back to top Go down
Wikina
Wanderer
Wanderer
Wikina

PostSubject: Re: Wikina's Characters   Wikina's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:27 am

Thanks, xD I just added a new character, care to take a look and tell me of any faults?
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Wikina's Characters   Wikina's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:20 am

Approved. So far, I love both of your charries. ^^
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Wikina's Characters   Wikina's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 am

From what I know about foxes, only Grays can climb trees. But otherwise very good.
Back to top Go down
Wikina
Wanderer
Wanderer
Wikina

PostSubject: Re: Wikina's Characters   Wikina's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:34 am

Added a few things for Vela. xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wikina's Characters   Wikina's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wikina's Characters
Page 1 of 1