Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching The City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CadyD16
Wanderer
Wanderer
CadyD16

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Searching The City Empty
PostSubject: Searching The City   Searching The City I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:49 am

Shasta slid from a dirt path, she landed.
"Ow!" She muttered. Her right front leg was broken, she wasn't in the best condition at the momment. But her leg was recovering...
She walked along until she got to the street. A car swooshed by. She jumped back quickly. She remembered this place faintly. Shasta was born here, but then taken out to the forest when she got in a fight with a wild pack of dogs.
She ran across the street when it was clear. When she made it to the other side, she looked down at a puddle, her fur laid gently, not many matted parts suprisingly. She ran into a alley and jumped up onto a dumpster, she sat and started grooming herself to pass the time, also to get some of her fur to lay flat.
When she was done, she found herself hungry.
'No trouble....I guess' She thought with a positive smile. She jumped onto a garbage can and kicked the lid off. She digged through it until she found a chicken, half eaten bone. "Well...it'll do." She said to herself.
So then she ate.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Searching The City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching The City   Searching The City I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:52 am

"And what do you think your doing there kitty cat." Emerald hissed. Within a milisecond, Emerald leaped from behind the dumpster and knocked the stranger cat onto their back. She pinned her down, ears flattened against her head. "Your on Scratch Sister territory, cat!" She hissed again, ignoring the screaming pain in her legs and sides from the battle she recently had with Flash.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
CadyD16
Wanderer
Wanderer
CadyD16

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Searching The City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching The City   Searching The City I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Shasta gasped. Her broken leg started to hurt again.
"Well I didn't know I was on anyones territory!" She insisted.
She couldn't move, she was pinned to hard to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Searching The City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching The City   Searching The City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching The City
Page 1 of 1