Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glow in the Dark

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Glow in the Dark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Nicola smiled at Shasta. "Wait here. I'll go get you some food." Nicola said, trotting over to the food pile. Carefully looking for a nice, juicy piece, she noticed Pierce jump into the bushes. Nicola furrowed her brow, but decided she would ask him later. Nicola's fangs pierced the meat as she brought it back to Shasta. "Here you go." Nicola said, her mouth's corners turned up in a small smile. She glanced behind her shoulder, checking to see if Pierce had come back, but it didn't seem so.

(oh and I have a question Botzgirl... Did you make Rutbeer? Cause I can't find her profile anywhere... Sorry if you did, I might have overlooked it.. But if you could, could you please send me the link? I just like knowing what the character I'm RP-ing with looks like. Thankies. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Rutbeer coughed, and made a weak motion to swat the dirt from her face. "W-what?"
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:09 pm

"You blacked out." Pierce explained sort of awkwardly. You could hear the awkwardness in his voice even with his Australian accent. He drew his talons in and out of the ground, trying to make himself look a bit less awkward and stiff.
"You alright?" He asked, still sounding awkward. He wasn't very good at speaking in intense or very serious situations.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:29 am

Nicole started getting slightly worried, when Pierce didn't return. Nikky gave Shasta a look that clearly said 'wait here', and pushed through the bushes. She cocked her head at the sight of the femme on the ground. "Do I want to know what happened?" Nicole asked, looking suspiciously at Pierce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glow in the Dark   Glow in the Dark - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glow in the Dark
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Out Lands :: Torch Woods-
Jump to: