Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im back, for good :) -hopfuly-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Im back, for good :) -hopfuly- Empty
PostSubject: Im back, for good :) -hopfuly-   Im back, for good :) -hopfuly- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 pm

hey guys, im sorry for being gone so long! my friend deleted my favourites... and i just remembered about the site today and i was like OH EM GEE ;O

sorry, i hope ul take me back, but sense iv been gone for so long, id expect id have to start out fresh.. with new characters

i hope to stay here Very Happy

i missed u kodiak,mistboa and DD i guess i even missed matt ;P
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Im back, for good :) -hopfuly-   Im back, for good :) -hopfuly- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:02 pm

I MISSED U SOOO DAMN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T i hope you stay here for a long time!!! actually, forever!!! *glomp*

of course we take you back, dumbo. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Im back, for good :) -hopfuly-   Im back, for good :) -hopfuly- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:38 pm

so much has changed! wanna fill me in on what happened here O_o

btw my hairs black Surprised
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Im back, for good :) -hopfuly-   Im back, for good :) -hopfuly- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:42 am

well, we had a completely new start, so actually, if you think about it, not that much happened. not much to catch up on. what happened lastly in the packs, you can find in the History of Lost Life: One Tree Ruins. It's pretty much a fresh start, like Lost Life has officially started again. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back, for good :) -hopfuly-   Im back, for good :) -hopfuly- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im back, for good :) -hopfuly-
Page 1 of 1