Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why can't you play nice?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Why can't you play nice?   Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 am

Reuel dragged himself through the heavy trees. Revealing a small pond area. He pushed through and sat on the waters edge. The fimilar reflection staring back at him. He cursed himself for being alone. He should of stay with a pack. Now he would'nt be alone. He growled and slashed angryly at the water. Reuel shook his head releasing a sigh as he leaned to lap up the fresh water.

He had lived with a pack not so long ago, he had ruined it. Reuel conintued to the drink the water. The brute sat down his shoulders firm as he moved to lay down. The day was still long. A few hours won't matter. He thought to himself as he difted from into a light nap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:44 am

Topaz slowly and silently walked through the hot climate, heading in the direction of where the noise of something hitting water had come from. She slowly creeped through a lot of bushes and entered the hidden, tiny beach like area. Her pale eyes narrowed as she laid eyes on yet another intruder, as she had suspected, sleeping as if he had nothing to worry about. She decided to give him a rude awakening.

She slithered quietly over to where the male intruder was sleeping, which was beside the pool of water. She stuck her paw in the water, then sent a wave of water over the male's face and neck. She quickly stepped back one, avoiding possibly getting hit from the male getting woken up in surprise.

Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:11 am

The male's ears flicked slightly, the sudden sounds approaching. He lay quiet eyes closed ready to surprise the foe. A slap of water hit his face and he jumped to his feet whlist trying to paw away the remaining water. Reuel shook his fur in discomfort a low growl building in his voice.

"Who are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:27 pm

Topaz's eyes were sharp toward the male, anger in bubbling inside of her. This male really had no clue where the hell he was.
"Topaz, owner of this territory!" She snarled back, bareing her white teeth.
She was already agitated to begin with from Reuel waking her up from her sleep, now this intruding male was growling at her in her own territory. This definatly wasn't her best day.

Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Reuel's strong growl grew silent as he watched the female, Topaz. His eyes narrowed he took a step forward. "My name is Reuel, i was traveling through." He told her. Reuels head was slightly lower now his hackles where down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:08 pm

((... I am getting confused with names. I called Dean's character Reuel when apparently it is something else XD ))

Topaz's anger didn't lessen. "Last time I checked 'passing through' another's territory is considered tresspassing." She growled, digging her talons into the soft ground.

Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:25 am

Reuel began to pace slightly as the female continued to acuse. "If i didn't trespass i wouldn't get far now would i?" He spat out his words begining to lack paitence for her. It was clear that the Alpha was acting very hostle towards the brute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:32 pm

Topaz's eye twitched slightly in annoyance. "You also won't get very far if the next place you tresspass through gets you killed." She growled lowly, anger building further. She felt a beetle crawl onto her paw, sitting there like he was suicidal. She held back another growl, and shook the beetle off her paw and sent it flying into the bushes.

Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Reuel had noted the females anger, but as usual he did not keep his mouth closed. "I seriousaly doubt that will happen." He said showing his proudness but also his arogance. He knew that soon she would try to chase him from the territory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Topaz did and empty chuckle at the males stupidity and over confidence, no humor in her laugh.
"Your quite stupid to think that." She spat, her voice extremly agitated.

Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:48 am

Losing his temper was the last thing he wanted to do. Reuel snarled at the female showing his able fangs. He knocked her to the ground with a shoulder hit. This was not enough to injure her but a good take it was. "You know nothing of me." He retorted. Reuel stepped away realising what he had done. The brute grunted tossing his large head aside. His male did not care about the consenquences.

"My Intentions are Pure. I came here to rest". He snarled at her. Fur rising, Reuel was growing tierd of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:49 am

Topaz finally snapped. The shoulder hit was all it took, even if he did seem to regret it afterwards. She snarled viciously and hurled herself at him, sinking her fangs into his right shoulder and knocking him backwards into the water. Unlike most females who had speed, she had strength, which would probably be more useful in this specific fight. She was not going to be attacked on her own teritory and do nothing about it.

Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Reuel flinched backwards as the female attacked. A sharp pain struck up his neck as he felt her fangs pierce. Reuel yelped as he fell into the water. Reuel pulled the female above water atempting to free his neck. He pulled backwards releasing himself then stubbling. "Someones gonna get hurt." He growled.

Now the black drenched wolf stood with a bloody neck, continuing to growl at the attacker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Topaz pulled herself out of the water, eyes still locked onto the male as she shook the water off her fur. "And it won't be me!" She spat, a growl rumbling inside of her. She continued to stare the other wolf down, not losing eye contact. Water dripped from her fur and muzzle, creating dots in the white sand.

Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Reuel consentracted on the female, he was angered by her stubborness. He shook his fur realiving it from the water. His fur began to look lighter though his neck began to bleed. He growled effortlessly. "Kill me then." He dared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Topaz's eyes became colder and fiercer toward the wolf. "I have no reason to yet." She snarled, not holding back any of her anger in her voice.

Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Reuel watched the female closely. Was this a trick? He growled under his breath enough for him to hear. "So what do you plan to do?" He barked, his wound still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:40 am

"Depends on if you are planning to stay here or are planning to leave nicely!" She growled, her hackles standing straight up. Her muscles were tensed up and she was in a postion to spring at him if he attempted to do anything stupid. A little bit of light peaking in through a small hole in the trees reflected off her sharp fangs and her right eye, highlighting both her tools of hunting and her angry eyes.

Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:35 am

Reuel moved forward towards her. "I'm planning on staying here." He told her. The taller male flexed his claw into the soft ground. "I'm looking for a pack." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:00 am

Topaz was about to attack him again once she heard the words "I'm planning on staying", but stopped herself when she heard "I'm looking for a pack". Her muscles relaxed slightly, but were still very tense. For all she knew this could be a trick to let her guard down. She studied the male, trying to figure out if he was telling the truth by his body language. She did a rough sigh, still unsure.
"Hm... Reuel wasn't it? Do you think you could get used to these hot temperatures? It is like this everyday, and can get much worse." She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Remus heard noises in the trees he got up and went to see what it was. He saw topaz with what appeared to be a male. He moved beside topaz and said " Is there any trouble here or can you handle it" He growled at the male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:03 pm

"I'm sure a bit of heat won't hurt." Reuel's ears flicked as he heard a twig break. He turned seeing the male, his hackles went up slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:24 am

"MOM!!!!!!!" Fang shouted, stumbling around. Because of her inability of smelling, she couldn't know where a pack was and where one wasn't. She tumbled through a thick bush, seeing 3 large, adult wolves. She stopped dead in her tracks, staring at them with wide fearful eyes. Fang started bowing repeatedly, apologizing profusely. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She repeated, repeatedly bowing, her tail tucked between her legs, eyes squeezed tightly shut. 2I didn't know there was a pack here! I'm so terribly sorry!"

"Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values.
Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right.
Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will!
WHOEVER WINS THIS WAR BECOMES JUSTICE!!!"- Doflamingo

,___,
[O.o] - Moo, I'm a pig.
/)__)
-"--"-
,___,
[.] - Dude, you're an owl.
/)__)
-"--"-
,___,
[O.O] - My mother has lied to me!
/)__)
-"--"-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:55 am

Remus glared and snapped "I dont think your mums here! so go and find your pack before i do something i might regret" Remus moved closer to the young wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:59 am

*O.O she's... a pup...*

Fang jumped back, her eyes wide and fear-filled. "I-I'm sorry... I don't have a pack, and I didn't know one was here, because I can't smell any more. I'm really sorry." She tried to explain, moving back, head low, looking the opposite direction.

"Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values.
Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right.
Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will!
WHOEVER WINS THIS WAR BECOMES JUSTICE!!!"- Doflamingo

,___,
[O.o] - Moo, I'm a pig.
/)__)
-"--"-
,___,
[.] - Dude, you're an owl.
/)__)
-"--"-
,___,
[O.O] - My mother has lied to me!
/)__)
-"--"-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   

Back to top Go down

Why can't you play nice?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next