Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enetai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
Wanderer
Wanderer
MajesticWolfs

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Enetai Empty
PostSubject: Enetai   Enetai I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Species: Wolf

Name: Enetai

Nickname: Enetai

Pelt: A lighter version of Timbe

Markings: Picture

Eye color: Blue

Meow or bark:Bark

Personality: Enetai is quiet and usually reserved around strangers. Known for her timid, naive, innocent and kind nature. But don't let that fool you, she is famous in her pack for her bitter sarcasim and harsh attitude and sharp tongue. Enetai is one to argue about something that happened years ago. She is someone not to mess with because she is a skillfull fighter. Yet she can be passionate and loyal to any of her close companions.

History: Enetai is one of the fourth generation of pups from her parents Ravuko, and Licra. Being the only surviving female out of all the pups in the harsh winter that had occured. Her brothers grew protective over her, all three of them. But that wasn't the only thing that grew. Jealousy for the eldest brother Nuka, who was the sparkle in there father's eye and the one to lead the pack when he passed on. One day on a group hunting expedition, Enetai tagging along behind. Found herself being watched by a mysterious black wolf with flaming auburn eyes. He seemed like a mysterious stalker. Suddenly both of her brothers Yan, the youngest was on the side the wolf was trailing. He had a gimp leg that made him lag when running. And Ukio was on the other side glaring viciously at the other wolf. Then out of nowhere, Nuka attacked the wolf. The wolves let forward and it was an all out brawl. After the 5 minute battle, the wolf who had been following them introduced himself. His name was Armaggedon. A wolf that you wolf call tall dark and handsome. This wolf had come to warn his neighboring pack of a roaring fire that had consumed his homelands. But unknowing the small pack of wolves was slowly being trapped in the fire. The fire was suddenly all around them in a burning blaze. Enetai felt a thud on her head and was knocked out cold.

Days later she awoke in a brand new land. No one insight except for endless rows of flora.

Strengths: Even though Enetai has low stamina, she is very fast on her feet. Not known for brute strength, Enetai is vary from being a weakling

Weaknesses: Foods of any kind, her short temper easily gets her into fights and alot of trouble. She also is sort of a glutton and loves food.

Other: None

Picture:
Enetai Enetai
Back to top Go down
http://halorpg25.proboards.com/index.cgi
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Enetai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enetai   Enetai I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Enetai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enetai   Enetai I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:33 pm

O.O UR BAK!!!!!!!!!! or u were bak for a long time, and i just didnt notice...-.- anyways, I MISSED U!!!!!! ^^ and love the charrie xD lol, FOOD!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Enetai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enetai   Enetai I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 am

WEWT! WB!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Sponsored content

Enetai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enetai   Enetai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enetai
Page 1 of 1