Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lupin's Charactars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Lupin's Charactars Empty
PostSubject: Lupin's Charactars   Lupin's Charactars I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:34 pm

Species: Wolf

Name: Remus

Nickname: Rem

Pelt: Black

Markings: Scar just above left eye

Eye color: Light Blue

Meow or bark: Bark

Personality: Remus is have an agressive personality he can be quite vicous to others. He is lazy and doesnt like to be bothered. He is condient to speak out but he's not very loud. Remus is intellgent but sometimes stubborn.

History: Remus was born in the woods with his pack. He was raised like any other wolf pup in a caring enviroment. When he grew older he was chased out. He then moved around alot not staying in the same place for to long.

Strengths: Ligtning fast.

Weaknesses: Slow swimmer
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Lupin's Charactars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Charactars   Lupin's Charactars I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Species: Husky

Name: Demon

Nickname:

Pelt: Black and white

Markings: Scar on right ear

Eye color: Pale Blue

Personality: Is often laid back but when he is faced with danger he faces it head on. He has a great sense of humour. And can also be very agressive to animals or humans he does not know.

History: Was born in the woods and was raised by his mother who was killed by humans so him went off by himself to the city. Were he was attacked by humans which is where he got his scar on his ear. He doesnt stay anywhere for long because he is trying to find the humanas who killed his mother.

Strengths: His strength

Weaknesses: His medium build makes him slow

Picture:
Lupin's Charactars Siberi10

Last edited by Lupin on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Lupin's Charactars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Charactars   Lupin's Charactars I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:41 am

Lupin, your characters have to be approved by the admin (green) or the moderators (blue) before any of the two 'heads' will move it to your characters.

Note: You need two more sentences on History.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Lupin's Charactars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Charactars   Lupin's Charactars I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Species: Wolf

Name: Remus

Nickname: Rem

Pelt: Black

Markings: Scar just above left eye

Eye color: Light Blue

Personality: Remus is have an agressive personality he can be quite vicous to others. He is lazy and doesnt like to be bothered. He is condient to speak out but he's not very loud. Remus is intellgent but sometimes stubborn.

History: Remus was born in the woods with his pack. He was raised like any other wolf pup in a caring enviroment. When he grew older he was chased out. He then moved around alot not staying in the same place for to long. He has been looking for a pack for a long time and one day wants to be the alpha male.

Strengths: Ligtning fast.

Weaknesses: Slow swimmer

Picture:
Lupin's Charactars Black_10
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Lupin's Charactars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Charactars   Lupin's Charactars I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 am

You can edit it. -points at the top red button saying EDIT.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Sponsored content

Lupin's Charactars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Charactars   Lupin's Charactars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lupin's Charactars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Character Profilling :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: