Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miyouri (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Miyouri (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Miyouri (finished)   Miyouri (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Species: Wolf

Name:Miyouri (means luck)

Nickname:Mikon (mean wild), Miyo

Pelt:a dazzling shade of grey, looks like silver.

Markings: white under the muzzle, black tail tip, a white arrow shape across her back, going diagonally from her right shoulder to her left flank.

Eye color:hazel-black

Meow or bark: a playful, yet serious bark.

Personality: Miyouri is a little... strange. She can be serious and act like a total retard at the same time. This doesn't mean that she's mental or anything. She just acts weird. She loves to help out, and play pranks on people. Mostly, she only plays pranks on her friends, but she can also play small pranks on her elders. Serious pranks are only played on her friends. She doesn't really care if and outsider says something bad to her, and will usually just wave them off. If a packmate or a friend says something bad about her, even though she doesn't show it, she is deeply hurt. Most don't notice this, but if you watch her closely, you could.

History: Miyouri's past was neither happy nor a tragedy. She was simply out exploring again (without he rparent's permission), and when she came back, her pack was gone. It seemed that they had moved on, and sine it was such a big pack, it was hard to notice whether pne person was gone or not. Her pack was also very strict, and would not tolerate any late arrivals. She wanders alone, and plans to be a loner for a fvery long time, until she finds a pack that is not as strict as her former pack.

Strengths:
-Quite strong
-Good endurance
-Words don't hurt/taunt her
-Not scared of water and is a pretty good swimmer
-Not scared of going into a dark cave
-Good at rocky trails
-Good climber

Weaknesses:
-Not that fast
-Not that agile
-Gets dizzy when at high spots, but isn't scared of them

Other:

Picture:

Last edited by dragonzdaughter on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Miyouri (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyouri (finished)   Miyouri (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:48 pm

just waiting for the rest.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Miyouri (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyouri (finished)   Miyouri (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:53 pm

finito ^^
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Miyouri (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyouri (finished)   Miyouri (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:33 am

and DD, please just reply to your topic already in the approved charries. Your a mod, you don't need to get them approved.

approved anyways albino
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Miyouri (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyouri (finished)   Miyouri (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:52 am

ok. i just posted this before u told us to. sowwy. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miyouri (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyouri (finished)   Miyouri (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyouri (finished)
Page 1 of 1