Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalking the Night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Stalking the Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Chance's smooth fur ran under the sunlight as he moved from out of the sun. He had choosen a shady place next to a wall. He flexed his claws on the hard floor before he lay down. His vision jumped from one cat to another.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:10 pm

((Emerald asked Chance what rank he wanted to be Fen XD ))
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Flashpoint smiled a bit. "You know, Hummer. I would love to live in your world for a day."
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:27 am

(( He can be just a regular member if that's ok ))
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:26 pm

((k, added))

Hum did a small chuckle, but it was short. No had really seen him ever burst out laughing before. It was just a quick "Ha" most of the time. The best anyone ever got out of him was "Haha". He wasn't grouchy though, just... odd, as everyone already knew.
"Very peaceful, if I could describe it at all." He replied calmly, still bobbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Flashpoint would have curled her tail tip up to tap it, but instead pain went through her body. Hissing at the damper of her lightening mood, she looked back to Hummer. "Yeah, definatly want it."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:33 am

Hummer grinned, but kept his eye on the wall ahead of him, staring blankly at it. He then changed the beat in his head and started bobbing his head to a faster rythm.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:15 am

Flashpoint lay her head back on the pavement. Yeah, perhaps having his mind, but not the way he acted. Seriously, he was insane. She was about to rethink the whole thing that seemed to conflict itself.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:25 am

(( LMFAO XD Hum is insane? XD ))

Hummer finally stopped bobbing his head and let his head rest on his paws. His ear twitched slightly, hearing three mice at the top of the building where Emerald was only able to reach. He was curious as to what was in her high spot. He always heard little critters roaming about atop the building, and he could see the tops of some bushes and such. but that was all. Either than that no cat but Emerald seemed to have actually laid their eyes on the top of that building.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:35 pm

"I sure hope I'm right about this." Jinks said to himself, slowly walking into view. He kept his guard up, and got more cautious the closer he got. "Are you part of the Scratchsisters gang?" he asked, already knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:41 am

Emerald instinctively launched herself at the stranger, her mind thinking that he was the one that had been stalking them a few moments ago. She bowled the male over and bit his left leg, then she snapped out of her spaz. The male should have known better than to sneak up on a Scratch Sister anyways. Once Emerald came to her senses, she got off of the stranger, but her pose was still very threatening and... downright scary. Once the adreniline rush ended though, the pain from her earlier fight came back in a wave over her body. She flinched and started to collapse, but she managed to hold herself up. She gritted her teeth for a few seconds and squinted her eyes, then opened them and looked back over to the stranger with eyes like green shards of ice.

"What do you want tresspasser?" She hissed, trying to cover the total anguish in her voice. She managed to cover most of it.
Her legs were still quivering a little, both weak from the adreniline rush and pain. She didn't want to seem weak to the tresspasser though. If so he might go and tell all his little alley cat friends about it, and that would be bad news for the Scratch Sisters.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:05 am

Jinx was surprised that Emerald could still manage to move that quickly, and though he tried to jump away, he was caught up in her attack. He yowled in pain when she bit down on his leg, but managed to keep from retaliating. "I have been watching your gang for quite a while, and decided that yours is the strongest, so I offer myself to be part of your gang." he said carefully, picking his words so it would be very hard to find any offence or disrespect in them. His leg still stung from the wound, but he kept weight on it so he could be ready in case she went crazy again.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:15 am

Emerald sucked in a deep breath, and forced herself to stand up straight and stop her legs from shaking. It was very, very painful and difficult, but she refused to look weak in front of the stranger or her gang. Her tail lashed behind her, and her eyes stayed hostile.
"What's this about you watching us, cat? I don't recall my mother ever saying it was no longer rude to stare." She hissed sarcastically, testing the male and his patience and what his choice of words would be in reply. Mind games was one of Emerald specialities, and she used it often. Cookie Dough and Scooter came up on both sides of Emerald, staring at the male with hostile eyes. Cookie's eyes though, as usual, looked a bit warmer than Emerald and Scooter's.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:21 am

"I apologize for that, but I had to make sure I joined the best. And that is exactly what I am trying to do." Jinks replied, bowing his head in apology for his rudeness. He moved so it didn't look like he was preparing for an attack, and more like he was asking a favor, which was exactly what he was doing. His tail swayed slowly behind him instead of thrashing about, and he forced his fur to lay down again, hoping he was doing the right thing. He knew that he was in big trouble if they all three decided to attack him, so what's the point in preparing for it? What he was hoping was that he wouldn't give them a reason to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:28 am

On the inside Emerald was satisfied with his answer, but she wouldn't let him off the hook yet. That would ruin the fun. She noticed he looked a bit too calm, and decided to pick at it.
"Why are you so calm when I am tempted to send you off with no tail and one ear? Your alley friends will nickname you stumpy." She hissed with a devilish grin, enjoying messing with the males mind. It distracted her from the pain in her body as well from her forcing herself to stand straight and not shake. Cookie and Scooter knew what Emerald was doing, but hey kept up their poses and the fake anger in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:36 am

Jinks paused, wondering just what she was playing at. The more she tried to antagonize someone, the angrier they would get, and the less trusting they would be of her. Not a good idea if one is trying to get a gang member. "Because I've seen you to be much smarter than that." Jinks replied simply, keeping his wits about him. One wrong remark, one wrong word, and he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:44 am

Very nice, kitty cat. She thought, impressed with how he was dealing with this so far. But definetly was not showing him he was doing well.
"Hm, and what do you think seems to make us stronger than the Aurora Tigers, in your opinion?" Emerald asked, her tail lashing slightly behind her. Cookie rested her long tail on the ground, Emerald could hear it swish across the stone alley floor. It didn't bother her though, Cookie was doing surprisingly well with keeping up the act, unlike she usually was.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:51 am

"Everything. Your pack is faster, stronger, smarter, and better. Anyone who took the time to look could see that." Jinks replied, not even a hint of flattery in his voice. He was saying what he saw, that was it. Jinks was the last person to compliment anybody unneccesarily. He watched the three steadily, showcasing his patience and level-headedness.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:57 am

Again, nice answer. Emerald grinned again, though her grin was a little dark and unsettling. It wasn't a friendly grin, but it wasn't evil looking either.
"Your name, cat?" She asked, her ear twitching as she heard a mouse scurrying around the top of on of the alley buldings. In her almost unreachable spot. This reminded her that she would have to send both a hunting and patrol party out after she was finished with the stranger cat.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:06 pm

"My name is Jinks." the stray answered, starting to feel like she was finally done with testing him. It would be a welcome change, because it felt like he had been standing there with an injured leg for a long time. He resisted the urge to ask if they were done, since that would be a very bad decision, so he opted to just stand there longer, waiting to be accepted, rejected, or killed.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:38 am

Emerald knew Flash would probably get pissed with her again, but she really could care less at the moment. Emerald grinned impishly, and knifed her way forward until she was right in front of Jinks and leaned her face to his ear to whisper something into it. "Well remember this Jinks. I know your name, I know what you look like, I know what you sound like, I know what your attitude is like, and I know what area you live in. Keep that in mind if you ever feel the need to stir up trouble among the Scratch Sisters." She warned him lowly, the grin still on her face.

She then backed up again, no longer intruding Jinks' personal space. "What rank do you wish to be?" Emerald asked, the grin leaving her face and a questioning stare appearing.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:50 am

Jinks listened respectfully, glancing over at Emerald as she backed up. "I don't exactly know what you call your ranks, but I think the term would be a...seeker?" Jinks asked, his head tilting to the side a bit. He would tell her that he didn't cause trouble, only observed it, but that would be a statement for another time. "My color and disposition makes me a better watcher than anything else." He added, feeling quite confident they had accepted him. He wouldn't take anything for granted until they told him for sure though.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:06 pm

Emerald nodded. "Alright, seeker it is." She replied, turning away to go off and tend to other duties. She turned around to face the rest of her gang. "Cougar, Chance, and Scooter, search the city for any rule breakers, dogs, or any other threat or creeper. Scooter will lead the patrol party." Emerald ordered.

She then turned back over to Jinks. "You, me, and Cookie Dough will go hunting." Emerald saw Cookie's unsure gaze on Emerald. She knew Cookie wanted Emerald to stay and rest and didn't see her fit enough to hunt yet. But Cookie knew better than to question her. Emerald turned over to Hummer and Prowler.
"Hum, Prowl, you stay here and guard the alley and make sure Flash stays safe. Let's go." Emerald ordered everyone to begin. She limped out of the alley with Cookie following her. Cookie glanced over at Jinks, as if wanring him not bring Emerald's limp up.

Scooter got up from the alley floor and walked to the end of the alley and turned to face the rest of them. She nodded to Emerald as she and her party left, andturned her attention to Chance and Cougar. "Let's get a move on. Night ain't over yet." She said, beckoning with her tail for them to follow her.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:57 pm

"Looks like we're the first ones back." Jinks remarked, setting his mouse down when they returned to where he had first met and been inducted into the Scratch Sister's Gang. "What now?" he asked, turned back to Cookie. He didn't mind having females as his leaders. They were the leaders, and that means there is some reason for them to be so. He just wanted food and a safe place to sleep. They gave him both.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Cookie shrugged. "You can do what yu want. Emerald isn't back yet, and I have nothing for you to do." She replied, nodding to Flash and Hummer in greeting. Hum nodded back, still bobbing his head to a ryhm in his head and a blank expression on his face. He turned his head back to the wall after greeting Cookie with a nod, Flash beside him. She threw her possum into a food pile under the dumpster where it was hidden from raccoons and other pests, then turned back to Jinks to see if he had a reply to what she had said before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking the Night
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Two Legged territory :: City-
Jump to: