Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalking the Night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Stalking the Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Chance shrugged his shoulders. His ears twiched listening to Prowler speak and Flashpoints claws digging into the ground. He watched before turning away.

"Do as you wish." He said coldly.

Chance remained back on the ledge he had jumped down off, the gray eyes watching carefully. Taking in every detail.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Cougar saw that everyone thought he was the one that was going to punish her. They were wrong. He glanced over at Chance, not really showing any emotion toward his intrusion at all. Scooter knew what he was doing as well.
"And you do realize that not me, nor the deputies are the ones that choose what happens to you. Emerald does. Right?" Cougar asked again, the same harsh stare beating down into her eyes like silent daggers.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Flashpoint looked up from the concrete, her tail daring to curl upwards at the tip before dropping. "That hasn't stopped you before," she said. In truth, she really didn't want to see Emerald until the next night, or, if possible, for a whole week. She provoked him so artfully that it barely seemed anything more than a smart ass remark.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:46 am

Cougar bit his tongue, but did let out a warning hiss. "So for now, we will do the one thing we are actually allowed to do while Emerald is away and someone needs punishment. Each of us will give you a single scratch across the face, and you had better do nothing back." Cougar said, a slight growl to his voice.
Scooter and Doughster nodded, while Hummer sat there, seemingly looking stupid. He needed a second to process what his brother had said, which he had to do often. After about twenty seconds afterwards, Hummer finally responded "Ok." In a very bored voice.
Scooter then stepped in front of Cougar, taking the lead. "Prowl, you first." She ordered, signalling with her tail for everyone to back up, except for Hummer who was watching behind her to make sure she didn't retaliate. Hummer cast a large, dark shadow over Flash's body because of how much larger he was than her.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Flashpoint stood, legs solid as she looked Prowler straight in the eyes. He walked smoothly up ti her and raised his claws.
I beat their leader. According to the old law, they should respect me, and I could claim to be leader. But here they are, their leader gone off galavanting while they have to deal with me. What the hell has gone wrong with this world?
With no aggression, nor mercy, Prowler slashed her acoss the face. It took all she had left not to charge and attack him herself. Her tail writhed agirly as her claws scraped against the concrete, she instead lowered herself and held her head the way Prowler had struck it, deep claw marks set deep in her face.
Prowler stepped back, his eyes free of any sort of emotion, to allow the next cat to leave her mark.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Scooter's eyes turned to Cougar, emotionless. "Your turn." She said, nudging her head towards Flash.

Cougar stalked over to Flash, rage in his eyes. He tensed his muscles, and raised one of his oversized, heavy paws. He slashed her across the face hard, not holding back even a little. He hit the same spot Prowl had, only slightly lower. She was surely going to have a permanant scar on her face after this. He saw blood drip heavily from her face, spattering on the ground beneath her like scarlet rain. He snorted at her, then stepped back for the next cat. It was Cookie's turn next.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Blood veneered the concrete as she went to the ground. SHe grunted in pain, her eyes squeesed tightly shut. For a second, she was dazed, only feeling the pain that rocketed through her body, not only her face. But she was on her feet once more, looking back to Scooter with nothing in her eyes. Scooter was looking to Cookie, so Flash looked to the pudgy one. Blood ran from a cut on her brow into her eye, yet Flash did not break the gaze.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:25 am

(( Lol pudgy one XD ))

Cookie walked over to Flash, regret in her eyes. She was the softer one of the Scratch Sisters, and did not like the punishments that had to be given. Some called her the weak link, but she disagreed. She was just not a brutal monster, and she would fight back if necassary. She heaved a stressful sigh, then looked up at Flash, clearly showing her that she did not want to do this to her, but it had to be done. She lifted her large and heavy paw, her talons catching the moonbeam's possesive light. She then closed her eyes, and scratched Flash across the face as the other two did, not holding back, as much as she wanted to. She opened her eyes again, more regret in her eyes as blood poured from Flash's face. Cookie mouthed the word "sorry" to her, before turning away and sitting beside Scooter. Next was Scooter's turn.

Emerald got up and left the harbour, only wanting a quick visit to calm her anger slightly. It did... but not dramatically. She limped over to the wooden fence seperating her from Sister Alley. A growl escaped her lips when she remembered what hapened to her last time. She leaped at the fence, though her landing on it was a bit off from her limping. She climbed up it and onto the other side, again almost falling back down.

She flinched as she landed back in Sister Alley, and looked up at what the other Scratch Sisters were doing. They were punishing Flash. Emerald limped over slowly closer to the others, then sat down a little ways a way from them, watching what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:11 am

Flashpoint ears were pressed back and her teeth clenched as she allowed yet another set sink deep into her face. Her eyes opened just in time to see Cookie mouth sorry to her, a regretful, apologetic one, not one of pity. She felt oddly comforted by this tiny fact as she prepared for the final two.
Damn it to hell!
She stared at Scooter, waiting, almost patiently on the outside. However, blood pouring into her eyes forced her to break it with blinks.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Scooter padded over to Flash, ready for her turn at her. Scooter was calm on the outside, but very hostile towards Flash on the inside at the moment. Scooter looked up to Emerald, and was not impressed with Flash for nearly killing her role model. She dug her back claws into the alley floor, keeping herself steady to make sure the blow had it's full effect and did not even slightly slide off of Flash's face. She lifted her paw, but unlike the others, who had given Flash a bit of time to ready herself, Scooter didn't. She made her blow swift and brutal. More blood came from Flash's face, and the gash in one particular area of her face from where some of the other had hit was espiecally deep. Scooter, flicked the blood off of her paws and talons, then backed up for Hummer to have the final shot at her. Cougar stood, And took Hummer's place behind Flash as Hummer now stood in front of Flash, his and Cougar's huge bodies still casting shadows over her. Hummer looked at her, no emotion what so ever in his pale gold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Flashpoint was in pain, but did not show it. She could hardly see through the blood.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Chance gulped when the first hit was laid across the cats face. His spun around chosing his sight carefully. Untill after the clan had already punished her, he had jumped down without any notice. He studied the blood stained concreate, though Chance had no rank or any authority he felt the want to attack.

He stopped pulling his head away. Chance stayed still he peered over to where emerald was. Or where he thought she was, he spotted her sat from the rest. His ears forward catching every sound.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:49 am

Hummer lifted up his huge paws, his powerful shoulder muscles showing in the moonlight as he aimed. He then hit her hard across the face, claws out and ripping through her skin. The blow sent Flash flying about a meter away, hitting the ground hard and heavily. Hummer's face and eyes stayed emotionless as he turned to look at Flash who was now on the ground in a small pool of her own scarlet blood.

It was now Emerald's time to step in. She padded quickly over to Flash, towering over her as she laid on the ground. Emerald's eyes were very cold and sharp towards her. A small and swift flicker of anger went through her eyes, like a shooting star racing across the stars and sky. As quickly as it appeared, it dissapeared. In the corner of her eye she could see the rest of her gang, watching them. Cookie Dough was the only one of them who looked pained by all of this. She hissed in her mind at her. She then put her full attention back to Flash.

She saw the small hole she had made in Flash's ear from biting through it. Emerald leaned towards it, putting her tooth back into the hole. She then started ripping it, moving her tooth upwards through Flash's ear until she reached the end of it, leaving a small flap at the end of her ear now. More blood came from her. A rip through the ear was painful, that's for sure. Emerald then stepped on her right front leg, pushing down on it until she heard a sickening crack. Emerald's eyes stayed the same as she moved to Flash's left hind paw, stepping on it like she had done with the leg. She pushed down, almost hearing the bone screech in pain as it cracked. This would definetly affect Flash's ability to move from not being able to balance properly on her left nor right side.

Emerald scanned the rest of her body, looking for the another place for her to strike. She decided to go for her tail, to affect her balance even more. She wrapped her jaws around the middle of Flash's tail, then bit down until hearing another crack. Emerald let go, and looked for the last place she would hit. She lifted her paw up, claws hanging sharp and blood thirsty on them. She slashed Flash from the side of her shoulder, across the left side of her stomach, all the way down to her hind leg. More blood came from Flash's new wounds. Hopefully she had learned the same lesson which she had learned from the very beginning again. Never, try to overpower Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:13 am

Flashpoint had been knocked unconcious when Hummer's blow struck, fortunate thing too, for if she had fight in her when Emerald broke her, she would have killed the she-cat, that was for certain. Beatings she could take, mutilating her helpless while she was in fact helpless was different, so much different.
When the tortiseshell reopened her eyes and blinked them clear of blood, she started to stand, but realized she couldn't. When she moved her tail pain screamed it down. Worsee with her... her legs!
"What have you done?!" Flashpoint screamed retorically as she writhed in pain. Her worst fear had come. She couldn't fight, couldn't hunt, she couldn't even stand. She was defenseless, she was dead.
She shut her eyes, her teeth clenched as breathed heavily, trying to soothe herself in some way. Coward... was all she could think of Emerald now. Powerful, ruthless coward, but a coward, none the less.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Emerald said nothing to Flash. There was no regret in her cold emerald eyes, no apologetic gaze. Just ice. Emerald sat, staring at her for a few moments with an emotionless gaze.
"I taught you from the very beginning not to disobey me or question my decisions. You know better. That, is why you were punished." Emerald said, her voice matching her cold emotionless eyes.
Emerald then turned her head to Hummer and Cougar, nudging her head in Flash's direction to tell them to carefully help her to the dark corner behind the dumpster so that she could rest in silence and dark. Emerald knew that sometimes silence and darkness was the one thing you needed most when in unbearable pain. To let yourself drown in shadows if not only for a few moments gave a strange, twisted sense of peace. In some kind of warped way, she was actually being slightly kind to Flash despite what she did.

Cougar and Ho Hum strode side by side each other towards Flash. Cougar's eyes still showed deep irratation, while Hummer's was, like always, totally and completly blazed. Cougar carefully put the bottom half of Flash on his back, while Hummer took the top half. They had done this before, and knew how to pick an injured cat up like this without hurting or inflicting pain to it. The walked slowly to the corner behind the dumpster, and laid Flash carefully in the corner in a way that when she lied down her back could rest against the alley wall.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:17 pm

Flashpoint heaved her sides as she was placed down, gritting her teeth as she came the greatest pain of all. She was helpless.

A stranger came to the alley in that moment, hidden in all forms. He saw what had happened, and with skilled eyes absorbed all the information these cats lay before him. Then he disappeared like a trace of smoke, untracable.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:08 am

Emerald watched as the two giant brothers carried Flash to the corner. Suddenly, Emerald felt a cold chill go down her spine, and the fur on her back stood on end. Something was watching, she could feel eyes burning into her fur. She let out a hiss, and looked scanned the alley for anything unusual. She saw nothing though, and she no longer felt eyes staring at her. But there had been something a few moments ago, watching. She had a gut feeling. Maybe it was just a rat or something. She thought, trying to calm her already irratated nerves.

As she saw Cougar and Hummer begin to leave Flash alone, Emerald let out a quick growl to tell them to stop. Cougar and Hummer stopped dead in their tracks, looking at Emerald with confused faces. Emerald limped quickly over to the both of them, trying to keep her voice silent so that she wouldn't cause panic in the gang.
"Hum, I want you to stay with Flash, please. Do not ask me why." Emerald whispered to them.
Hummer nodded, and trotted abck over to Flash and sat beside Flash in silence. Cougar walked over to Scooter and Cookie and sat beside them. Emerald read Scooter and Cookie's lips ask Cougar what that was about. Cougar shrugged, not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Prowler noted his leader's... nervousness. Odd, but with her being hyped up on emotion and already spitting at Hummer not to ask her why, though in a whisper, it was not a good idea to confront her about it. Besides, he already had an idea about what just might be causing Emerald to behave in such a way. Rippling his muscels once to loosen them, he waited patiently for orders.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Emerald tried to erase the tension from her face, not wanting to cause nervousness in the gang for possibly no reason. She decided to try and keep herself busy. This was a way to also watch the area without anyone questioning her. To them, it would seem as though she was working. She looked around the alley, trying to find work she could do. She then noticed Chance staring at her, and remembered that he had not been given a rank yet because of Flash's interruption. She walked over to Chance calmly, a slight limp to her. She was trying her best not make her limp look so bad, and she managed a little. Her limp seemed less noticeable, though it hurt to put so much weight on her damaged leg to do so. But she ould rather that than look vulnerable to her gang. She stood in front of Chance, all tension gone from her face and the pain from her wounds well hidden in her eyes.
"As I was asking before, which rank do you wish to be?" Emerald asked, her voice mostly emotionless except for a bit of tiredness which she had been trying to hide.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:36 am

The tortiseshell had screwed up her eyes against the realization of what she had become, so much she did not know the silent Hummer was sitting beside her.
But when she did, she spoke, "I seriously doubt you're standing over me out of the goodness of your heart." Her tone was light, something she relied on. She needed SOMEONE to speak to. "What gives?"
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Hummer stayed silent for a few more momenst, processing what the female had said. The gang was used to this by now though. After about thirty seconds, he spoke.
"Emerald told me to stay with you for some reason." Hummer said, overly calm as usual.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:17 pm

"How... sweet," Flashpoint said lookin at her broken leg. "Fuck, I've got to learn to keep a cool head." A few seconds later, she added, "Don't say anything agreeing with me."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:31 pm

Hummer almost nodded, but then realized that that would mean he was agreeing, which she appaerntly didn't want.
"Hmm." He said, knowing that it didn't really mean anything. "Hmm" could mean several things. It could mean yes, confusion, thinking, or even just a sign that he heard what she said.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:43 pm

Flashpoint almost smiled. "Well, thanks for trying anyway." She lay her head back on the pavement. It was weird, Hummer she could actually feel comfortable with, even though he was a male. Nothing romatical, but almost one of those she liked.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Hummer laid his head on his paws, staring at the wall. He grinned a little at Flash's comment, though his eyes stayed blank and emotionless. After a while he randomly started moving his head from side to side, bobbing to a rythm he thought up in his head.

((LMFAO I love Hum XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking the Night
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Two Legged territory :: City-
Jump to: