Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalking the Night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Stalking the Night - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Flashpoint shut up, for now, folding back her ears and lowering her head to respectfully show Emerald's authority. "Yes, ma'am, forgive me."
Try as she might, she had no capacity for patience, hence her name; she would burst into a raging inferno at the slightest thing she didn't like. Oh, she couldn't wait to carve up some fox meat.

Akando walked up to the kitten, at the end up his rope, and snatched the piece of paper from the kitten, shaking it in his jaws. "Do you ever listen?!"
Back to top Go down
Wikina
Wanderer
Wanderer
Wikina

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Vela simply swished her tail, scarlet ears swivelling in all directions to pick up the slightest noise. "You could say I'm twisted if you like, it's not normal for a fox to be in the city anyway." She gave a disbelieving glance at the wolf, her fur prickling at the hostility the cat's gave to her when they treated the larger canine with none.

Her blunt claws scraped at the concrete briefly, bushy tail coming to rest neatly over her paws.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Prowler tilted his head slightly when Emerald kept silent for a long moment.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Emerald grinned at the fox's comment. "I've seen a lot of things much stranger than a fox around here Vela." She said, only slightly attempting to scare her. "So, are you leaving then?"

Annabelle stood in shock for a moment at how quickly Akando had taken the paper from her, then relaxed again and smiled adorably up at him. "I listen, I just don't always follow." She answered mischieviously.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Wikina
Wanderer
Wanderer
Wikina

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

The fox flicked her tail once again, pleased that her plan was working. She wasn't as innocent as her act came off. "Possibly," she answered simply, trying to keep a calm and collected voice, "I just want to talk first."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Emerald raised an eyebrow, giving Vela a suspicious and somewhat feirce glare. "About what, fox?" Emerald asked in a a sort of threatening voice.
Back to top Go down
Wikina
Wanderer
Wanderer
Wikina

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:15 pm

"Just of how life is," the vixen replied smoothly, ears swivelling to detect any sounds throughout the alley. "I simply want to talk about life, a fox's life is lonely," she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Sai gently melted out of the shadows after she washed in water and dived in garbage to mask her scent. The Sister hadn't seen her yet, too focused on the fox, or in the wolf's case, a kitten. And she was downwinf of them, so they couldn't sniff her out. Stillness....
Strike. Sai jumped off the wall, directly onto Cougar's back. His muscles were soft because he didn't expect an attack from there, which meant her claws punctured and ripped through them.
She whispered to him, "Catch me if you can, cockbite," before she sprang off his back and back onto the wall like a flash. She ran along it, knowing he wouldn't be able to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:44 pm

((Liz, I thought you agreed that you would start the fight after I finished up with Vela, I'm not done yet))
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:07 pm

(Mm, I didn't agree, but who says you aren't done with her? There are two people in this.
Anyway, it was going slow, and yeah, it'll add more excitement. And my clan isn't attacking you, just one cat is)
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:48 pm

((You asked me on gmail when you could start the attack, and I answered after I sort things out with Vela. You asked me when, I told you. If you did not want to do that, you should have said something when I gave you an answer, not just randomly decide that things are moving slow and you want to speed it up. I have been busy with other things the past few days, which is why things were moving slower than usual.

And me and Wikina are not finished, since you can see our characters are still discussing something, so that is a pretty big sign we are not done))
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:46 pm

(Wikina, you lied to me! Razz
I'm sorry, Kodiak
(though I still say the "Attack" was meant define the whole clan, because that battle is far from starting)
Yes, you still win. I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:11 am

(( Thank you Liz =) ))
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:22 am

((um, now what?)
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:03 pm

((Um... I guess we'll pretend that Sai never came yet ))

Emerald let out a dark chuckle. "Life's a bitch, then you die, so you might as well go out with pride." She replied, her voice full of dark humor. She was being brutally honest with the fox, even though it might not have been what the fox wished to hear. But Emerald had learned long ago that life wasn't the joyous ride fairytales made it out to be. It was cold, dangerous, and full of things that want to swallow you whole.
Back to top Go down
Wikina
Wanderer
Wanderer
Wikina

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:14 am

(Wait, I lied to you? When did that happen? O.o)

Vela pricked her ears at Emerald's statement, but wasn't at all surprised. The cat was speaking the truth, even though the vixen was trying to deny it. Her tail flicked uncomfortably, but her black legs hid it from the other animals. Letting her muscles stiffen, she worked on a reply, one that would show Emerald she wasn't just some random straggler.

"The forest is a bitch," she stated in an eerie tone, her eyes strangely clouded over with seriousness, "you live and then die from a hunter or in a fight. You live on pride out there."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Emerald nodded at the fox's words, a grim smile appearing on her face. "The city is not any better, Fox." She replied, sitting down on the cold alley floor and focusing her deep green eyes on Vela's. "So if you were hoping for something better out here, I hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think you'll find it."
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:31 am

(I was just kidding Wikina Smile )

Sai gently melted out of the shadows after she washed in water and dived into garbage to mask her scent. The Sister hadn't seen her yet, too focused on the fox, or in the wolf's case, a kitten. And she was downwinf of them, so they couldn't sniff her out. Stillness....
Strike. Sai jumped off the wall, directly onto Cougar's back. His muscles were soft because he didn't expect an attack from there, which meant her claws punctured and ripped through them.
She whispered to him, "Catch me if you can, cockbite," before she sprang off his back and back onto the wall like a flash. She ran along it, knowing he wouldn't be able to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:57 am

Cougar let out a ferocious hiss and whirled around to see Sai running up along one of the wall ledges. He let out what seem to be more of a roar toward her. "You pathetic excuse of a tiger!"

He darted toward her, only to have Scooter body check him to the ground and send his huge body to the alley floor.
"It's a trap you idiot!" Scooter hissed at him, trying to hold Cougar's massive body down as he flailed underneath her.
"I don't give a shit!" He roared again. He flung Scooter off of him and went to go after Sai again, when he felt Hummer shove him once again to the ground.
"Listen to Scooter, Coo." He said, overly calm as usual.
At his brother's words, Cougar forced himself to contain his rage and not go after Sai. He glared at her with a piercing gaze. "The Aurora Tigers are here." He growled loudly so that everyone in the alley could hear.

Emerald whirled around at Cougar's warning, her fur bristling and an enraged hiss escaping her lips. Cooie Dough quickly went in front of Emerald so she was facing the fox, making sure that no one took their eyes off Vela. Emerald knifed her way quickly forward toward where Cougar and the other were, but stopped midway.
"Scratch Sisters! Prepare to attack!" She yowled her order so that it echoed through the alley.

Scooter, Cougar, and Hummer went into battle positions, while Cookie got into battle position but kept her body facing the fox. Emerald readied to fight, her body and face looking downright scary. Annabelle looked around, not knowing what to do or what was going on.
She looked up at Akando with a confused expression. "What's going on?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:14 am

Prowler got into battle position as he watched the walls, tail flicking without a paticular emotion as Flashpoint took to the higher ground. Sai turned back, laughing, to Cougar.
"Aw, you big kittycat getting pussywhipped again?" She actually sat down on the wall as her tail curled.
"Don't do it, Cougar," Prowler warned.

Flashpoint hissed, arching her back at the Aurora Tiger, claws scraping against the lid. "If Cougar doesn't get her, I will."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:27 am

Cougar quivered with rage, his eyes staring into Sai's like knives. "At least I dont reek of horse shit!" He spat back, his blinding gold eyes catching the light of the moon that hung high in the sky. "Last time I checked tigers where large. I seem to be more of a tiger then you are!"

"She's trying to distract you Cougar, ignore her! And that's an order!" Scooter hissed at him, not taking her eyes off of her surroundings though. Cougar hissed at Scooter, but took his attention off of Sai's remarks and focused more on his surroundings.
"And Flash, you better keep your tempermental ass where you are!" She hissed over at Flash while not looking in her direction.
Emerald flashed an enforcing look to Flashpoint, telling her with her eyes to listen to what Scooter was saying. She then put her full attention abck to her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:31 am

Jinks was doing his part and making his way around the back, sticking to he shadows so he was all but invisible. The black cat saw Prowler, and his chance to show the stupid cat what he had screwed up, so he decided to take it. With no warning, he lunged at Prowler, his teeth sinking into the other's side, and his claws tearing through his legs of his left side. The cat then disentangled himself and darted back into the shadows, never stopping for more than a second to make anyone who had managed to catch site of him lose track.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Sai smiled at him. "Oh, that was the best you can come up with? You're thicker than I took you for, which wasn't much to begin with. You're like your brother, but actually mentally retarded."
The wounds on the tactican, who grunted and whipped around in pain, suddenly materialized in a flash, and Sai flicked her tail with another smirk.
Sai actually lay down, stretching out along the concrete. "Unless you want to take on the ghost, no one is coming. Not my father, my uncle, or even our dear Waspinator. Its just gonna be me and my shadow."
She purred out the word "shadow," curling her tail up along its length. "So, while we're waiting for you to get out of that ridiculous formation, why don't you tell me about yourself. Cookie Dough, you first. I heard you're the most agreable cat in this clan. Is that true?"
Prowl sniffed slightly at the ridicule to the formation that he himself designed, but otherwise stayed stotic.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 am

Emerald hissed at Sai's comment on their formation, only to have Cougar hiss at the exact same time about Sai calling him retarded. None of the cats moved though, and they stayed in their formation. When Sai began speaking to Cookie Dough, Emerald turned her head slightly toward Cookie, giving her a warning glare as if to to tell her to not give anything away and to be careful with her words.

Cookie caught Emerald's glance, then turned her head back to Sai. "I don't know what others classify me as, nor do I care." She answered simply with an even yet slightly cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:38 am

"Aw, Cookie Dough, no need to be so miltaristic. True, this is combat, but we can make this as painless as possible. Hm, ah, Scooter. You have, erm, ears. Are you listening to me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking the Night
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Two Legged territory :: City-
Jump to: