Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalking the Night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Stalking the Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Jinks nodded and tossed his mouse in with the others. "Well, if there's nothing to do, I might as well just stay here." he said quietly, moving into the shadows where he almost completely disappeared. He didn't consciously try to hide, he just did it. It's what he was used to, what he used to live off of. His ability to hide would probably never be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:43 am

Chance accepted his task, finally being given something to do. The male followed scooter and out into the alleyways. Chances tail swayed side to side, curiousaly wondering what they would find on the search. He sniffed the air and kept a eye out for anything unusal.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Cookie nodded, turnign away and taking a small bird from the pile that was caught from a few days ago. It was still okay to eat though. She started devouring the bird, glad to get some food in her belly. She paused and spat out some brownish gray feathers, then continued eating the bird.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Flash was already out like a light before Jinks had arrived, but Prowler, however, was very, very awake.
He moved forwards with a purposeful motion, carrying his figure with respect, but not strutting. He headed for Jinks.
"You have been watching the Aurora Tigers," he said, keeping out any emotion in his voice and face. It was even almost monotonus.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Cookie began to listen in on their conversation, though it was impossible for anyone to know she was. She ate the bird as casually as she had before, and wasn't even looking at them. She might find some information she could report to Emerald later, if Prowler didn't beat her to it.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Jinks kept a close eye on Prowler as the cat moved closer to him. It was completely understandable that he would ask that, after all who's to say Jinks wasn't working as a spy? "Yes, I have." he replied, his voice equally emotionless. "I'm guessing you're wanting to her what I have seen correct?" he asked, his voice not disrespectful in the least.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Prowler nodded. "Naturally."
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:05 pm

"Well, I guess you'll have to wait for when I tell her myself." Jinks replied, keeping his gaze level. "Information is always better first hand than when spoken through a messenger." he added, knowing that most cats would have gotten irritated had he not explained himself.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:50 am

The corners of Prowler's eyes became more acute. "I'm the tactician of this group, not a messenger. You'll tell her the same report after she gets back." His tail writhed once before settling. "Tensions between the gangs have reached critical, and the way the Tigers fight, they could attack at this very moment." His eyes landed cold on the new cat. "You wish to make another smart statement?"
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:46 am

"No I do not, but I do wish to point something out." Jink stated, still keeping his gaze calm and level. "Threatening new members is no way to keep them." he said, subtly moving into a defensive position. There was no way he was going to stay here if attacked by this cat who Jinks believed thought much too highly of himself.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Prowler kept his eyes from narrowing further. "I wasn't aware, Jinks." He fought from allowing that you were paranoid to slip out. "That I made such a statement."
"However, rather than stalling, tel the truth. Have you ever even seen an Aurora Tiger?"
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:35 am

"I'm sure you weren't." Jinks replied, almost feeling the contempt this particular cat held towards him. "Yes, I have seen them. It was from afar, albeit, but I have seen them and watched their movements." he said, not sure if he should trust this cat with everything. Sure, he would really rather wait for Emerald and tell this only once, but if Prowler was so intent on hearing it, he supposed he would have to tell.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:34 pm

Prowler's tail twitched, his stare boring into the cat's. "Then tell me, the gray tabby, Cottonmouth. Is the young one leading well?"
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:44 pm

"You're talking about the one with the white by his jaw right?" Jinks asked, wondering why this cat would want to know that, other than the obvious of course. "Well the last I saw of him, he was alive and kicking. Haven't seen him for a few days, though." he replied, hoping Prowler would just leave him alone until Emerald returned.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Prowler's eyes narrowed and he hissed. "Cottonmouth is a old cat. He is a dark brown tabby. And anyone who mistakes him none other than the leader of his clan is an utter fool." His fur raised slightly on his back. "You wanted to talk to Emerald instead of me? Very well. She'll be in a good mood, considering she let a liar into the clan." His last sentence was dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:30 pm

"Forgive me for mistaking this, but the name Cottonmouth insinuated a white mouth, and if you were paying attention at all, I was watching from far away. I really wasn't listening to you, since I don't have any respect for you, but I'm not putting up with this." Jinks replied, done playing games with this cat who did nothing but annoy him. "Let the leader know you're an idiot, and she lost a potential member." he hissed, dashing off down the alley, quickly disappearing into the darkness. He had cast a final glance at Cookie, the only one who had shown him kindness, but knew that she wasn't worth the crap he was forced to put up with only minutes into the pack. It only took a few minutes, but he was looking over his shoulder the entire time, knowing that Prowler fellow wouldn't take kindly to his comments, so when he made it to the edge of the city, he searched his mind for the place of the Aurora Tigers, and headed there.

((Jinks is now leaving the building))
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Prowler hissed deeply. "I don't give a shit about you," he whispered after he ran off, but the flicked his tail and turned. Interesting tidbit to report. His long tail whisked around as he turned to face Cookie.
"Let me guess. I did the wrong thing and I deserved to be tortured for it."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Cookie opened her mouth to say something to Jinks, but he left before she could say anything. "Damn it." She hissed under her breathe to herself. She then heard Prowl talking to her, and turned her head toward him. But before she spoke to him she took a few seconds to calm herself down.
"No, Prowl. I understand why you did it." She said, though their was hurt clear in her voice. "Excuse me a second." She said before running in teh direction Jinks had went to catch up to him.

"Jinks wait up!" She yelled at him before finally getting in front of him and stopping him. "You really going?" She asked, her tail drooping a little.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:02 pm

"Yeah." Jinks replied simply, feeling a bit bad for leaving Cookie. "That Prowler. I know we aren't going to get along, and will most likely get into confrontations more than not. Not a reason I wanted a gang." he said, staring into the country. Sure, the tigers weren't his first choice, but now he thought they were the better ones.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:23 am

She was about to try to get him to re-consider, but she stopped herself. If he really wanted to leave, then she wasn't going to force him to stay. She was going to be in deep shit with Emerald for just letting him go, but she'd worry about that later.
"Alright then... bye I guess. Don't let them push you around too much though." She said, nodding her head in farewell and forcing a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:03 pm

"I'll see you again." Jinks said sadly, turning and walking away. "Let's just hope it's not with our gangs behind us." he added, nodding at her once and continuing on his way. If only that Prowler fellow wasn't there, he would have found himself a happy gang to live in. He'd just have to take care of that whenever the gangs clashed. Jinks knew full well they would, and knew exactly who he would be gunning for.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Cookie breathed in a heavy sigh, then turned around and walked back into the main alley with a sad vibe about her. She could really care less at that moment what Emerald was going to do to her when she got back. She was too focused on the fact that she had lost a friend that might not have been too much of a rough character like the others. She then thought back about what Jinks had said about his and her gang having to fight each other one day. She thought about that for a few moments, then decided that she would avoid confrontation with him during a war as much as possible. She just hoped he would do the same with her. Although she understood it would be very difficult for him to avoid it since she was one of the main targets by being a Hand.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:13 pm

Akando walked in with Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:03 pm

Emerald walked beside Akando, who towered over her and cast a night shadow over her small body. She noticed Cookie Dough do a double take at the sight of the wolfdog, and her eyes went wide with surprise and fear. Emerald shot her a warning glance, and Cookie quickly took the emotion out of her face, replacing it with a warm and welcoming smile. She wasn't faking the smile either. She just needed someone to snap her out of her shock so she could give the wolfdog a proper welcome.

Emerald yowled loudly, grabbing the attention of everyone in the gang. She scanned the alley, making sure everyong was paying attention... but she didn't see Jinks anywhere. She gave Cookie a questioning glance, then turned her attention back to the task at hand.
"This is Akando, the newest Stray Tracker of the gang. Anyone have an issue with that, they can bring it to me or the Hands and we'll sort it out." Emerald said with a challenging tone near the end accompanied by a piercing gaze.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:14 pm

Akando best not to look nervous and not to look scary. He fell somewhere between those two instead, a netural expression that was almost bored.
Prowler looked up to Emerald, eyes almost wide as saucers. But that was his only outward emotion.
The stranger cat who had been prowling around stiffened, his breath hitching in his chest. No, no, no! Not them too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Night   Stalking the Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking the Night
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Two Legged territory :: City-
Jump to: