Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!

Go down 
+2
Kodiak
Elizabeth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

Number of posts : 1106
Location : A silver tear runs down my face, catching the precious light of the Milky Way, as it fades away.
Registration date : 2007-12-18

HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!   HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:49 am

Please, please, please, dont say "I'm so and so and I want to join" actualy do something, make it more interesting. And first you have to not be consider a threat before you ask.

ies
Bad
I trotted up a graasy hill. I saw many wolves come down a hill oposite of me. I howled to get their attention.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*wo come up*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I say to the wolves "I'm so-and-so and I want to join"

BAD!!! And something you do in HUMAN socity, not wolf or cat, not even meerkat!

Good

I trott up a grassy slope, very alert for I am a loner in another's territory. I scaned the area when I was at the point of the hill, and saw the pack trott down a hill opposite of me, one with a peice of meat in mouth. I immedatily make me posture non-threatening, loosening my tail and sitting down with my ears relaxed.
Two members saw the loner and informed the leader, an he ordered for a fanned out attack to drive off the loner.
I saw the pack running towwards me but stood my ground. All insticts were screamig "RUN! RUN!" but I needed this pack. As the alpha was almost on top of me, I rolled onto my back and flashed my belly
THe alpha saw this and called off the attack. He snarl-barked. "Why are you on my territory?"
I roll u to my belly, and looked away from him to say he was leader, a strong leader, and answered, "I need a pack." I licked the air under his chin and rolled halfway over to show part of my belly.

GOOD!!!!!
The good one is what really happens in real life.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!   HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:07 pm

thank you SS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

Location : A silver tear runs down my face, catching the precious light of the Milky Way, as it fades away.

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!   HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Your welcome :mrgreen:
Back to top Go down
MinaKitsune
Guard
MinaKitsune

Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!   HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:06 pm

Good one SS Laughing but its too good... Suspect JK ^--^b

EDIT:
I just noticed that I did that in one Embarassed gomen ne sai! *scratches back of head*
Back to top Go down
http://minakitsune9199.deviantart.com/
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!   HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:27 pm

Yeah, I was kinda getting annoyed with those kinds of osts. geek I'm kinda a nerd, and want all facts right. geek
Back to top Go down
MinaKitsune
Guard
MinaKitsune

Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!   HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:31 pm

lol, I'm a total nerd too, I'm really into proper puncuation, and if I ever spell it wrong in a post I go back to edit it and spell something correctly Laughing

EDIT:
ahha, thanks for the correction xD I had to ask my mom how to spell it Embarassed you learn new words everyday in my little world ^w^

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://minakitsune9199.deviantart.com/
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!   HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:40 pm

i think you need to right now, lol
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!   HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:05 am

I guess no one really listens to this though
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!   HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:56 am

WOW SS!! You r sooooooooooooooo good!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!   HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:47 am

yup. that was helpful.. if she was here, iw ould be thanking her sooooooo much! but she was banned...
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!   HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:27 am

....yea. Let's not talk about this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
JuneBug
Guard
JuneBug

Number of posts : 782
Location : Waiting in silence for somthing but I can't tell you what...
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!   HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:59 pm

No talking. *Zipps lip up*
Back to top Go down
http://origanalwarriorcats.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!   HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO JOIN A PACK OR CLAN!!!
Page 1 of 1