Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Orion Empty
PostSubject: Orion   Orion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:55 am

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img217/4011/customwolfmalebytenagaun0.jpg[/IMG][/

Name:Orion
Nickname: Rion
Personality: Passionate and caring, he couldn't insult a fly. Orion has a very loving and kind hearted nature. He can be called soft sometimes by others. He always looks on the positive side of things. But aside from his Compasstion. Orien does not see things in black and white. But see's things in detail. Hes curious sometimes, but he rarely gets into trouble. Rion never judges others by the way they look. He will give others chances and sometimes can trust others to much. Hes a romanctic, Courageous and determend. Hes just kid of the group. Orion so much wants to impress the older wolves. And show he's not useless. He can be clumsy and a bit foolish at times. But hes just an innocent kid.

History: He was born in the kennels, he was born a few months after Silouhette. They had the same father. He so much wanted to be like him so much. He tried to catch his attention, but Silouhette was to busy impressing the other dogs and wolves. Everyone liked Silouhette. Sometimes Orion was Jealous of him but never got close enough for Silouhetteto notice him. He wondered if he even knew he was his Half brother. When Silouhette left his owner was broken. Orion stayed with him and comforted him. Until he was two his owner became ill, and had to go to hospital. He left and joined the same pack as Silouhette. He never told him that they were brothers, not like he never would notice.

Theme music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n6r4KT8-VX0

Personal quote: There's more to life than just breathing.

Pelt color: White
Markings: None
Eyes: Blue
Scars: None
Special: Huskey mix
Mate: None
Siblings: Silouhette
Crush: None

Tech Spec (GM/leader exempt)
Strength: High
Agility: Medium
Speed: High
Endurance: Medium
Intelligence: Medium
Skill: High

Last edited by Fenris on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Orion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion   Orion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:22 am

Aw, poor Orion. Making my jazzed up character look bad eh?
How about you make him younger, a bit more innocent and childlike (or teen like)so he doesnt blend in to much with Ice and Taz in the begining
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Orion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion   Orion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:17 pm

Ok, approved, but erm... can you move it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion   Orion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Lost Life Movie :: Approved Characters in the Lost Life Movie-
Jump to: