Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!   PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:58 am

will all of u ppl plz start roleplaying in packsa again????? TW has been inactive for a month now!!!! and some other packs have been inactive for a few weeks! outlands has also been inactive for ages! can we plz start RP0ing in those places again? not to mention BR and TC!! and all the other pakcs! the cat packs have also been inactive for ages!!!!!

*ps.... im not so angry, im just kinda bored now... since no one is ever replying to packs anymore!!*
\
I know the movie thing is really big, but if the packs are being left out, then thats kinda stupid. im not saying we should stop the movie, im just saying we should RP in packs again!
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!   PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:50 pm

Lol. I did the same thing when I was still Speaking Skies. It worked for a time.
We are running real low on players, perhaps you could advertise on WQ or other rp sites. We could use blood.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!   PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:11 am

*sigh* the only other RP place i can access is Flennals School for Gifted, but there are only 2 members, and she already has an account on LL, but she is really busy, so she can only go on her webby.

also, WQ cant be downloaded in shanghai i think.... i hate CHINA!!!!!!!!!

and i agree with you. we need more RP-ers!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!   PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:20 pm

--rrrrrmmmmmble--

I think it's cuz no one actually enjoys being in different time zones. And then some people build their pack with their characters and i get a lil' frustrated, no ofense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!   PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:41 am

well. the thing that annoys me, is that NO-ONE is RPing in packs!! being in different timezones IS stupid, but we cant just stop rping just because of that!
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!   PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:16 am

I don't know what to do. Perhaps we should scrap all the old packs that no ones playing in, (but keep them in the archives. I loved what we did in the Hawk Song pack) and make fresh new ones. (Anyway, it'd get rid of some of those pics that make the page take forever to load)
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!   PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:46 pm

nah. lets not just delete packs. cuz if we make new ones, then it'll all be kinda confusing. It'll just be great when a new thing happens, like a gogantic battle or something!
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!   PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:33 am

Battles? Battles are good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Sponsored content

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!   PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Other Topic discussion :: Other topic discussion-
Jump to: