Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Oi Matt!
Lexie
Mistb0a
MinaKitsune
Ice
JuneBug
Fenris
Kodiak
dragonzdaughter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:17 am

Nessie ate the honey. She came up, and launched at DD, but missed and hit Pooh Bear instead. He tasted like honey. She took him underwater. "Get off!" DD screams. Anyone who knows me really well, would know dat I don lik being bod0checked. DD yells. She started kicking Kods stomach. "Off off off!" DD screams. She starts biting and punching Kods arms.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:20 am

DD starts htting all of Kody's bruises from Fenris. "OUCH! You bum!" Kody smacks DD hard on the side of the head. Then gives her an even harder noogie.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 am

DD starts kicking Kod up. She kicks kod into the air, waits for her return, then sticks out her non-bruised leg. Kod gets slammed into the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:24 am

Kody gets the wind knocked out of her and falls on the ground, struggling for air.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:25 am

DD walks away, then gets a pump. She puts one end into Kods nose. She starts pumping air into her.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:26 am

(Eck, that is nasty)

Kody pushes the pump away, then slaps DD. Kody gets up and goes into boxer position. "Bring it!" Kody challenges.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:29 am

DD smirks. "Okay. I had practice wif mah bro, so bring it on gurl..." DD teases, and starts kicking. One hnad on the ground, lifting her, and kicking Kods face. She returns to the normal position.

A woman comes over. "Popcorn! Get your popcorn! Ice-cream! Get your ice-cream!"

DD smirks. "Hold on..." DD walks over to the selling lady. She uses a karate move on her, then flips her over. Takes the cart away. "Free food!" DD sceams once, then returns to Kod.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:00 am

Kod gets a black eye and big bruise on cheek. Shakes head, then gets back up. "Yeah! Well I take Judo!" Kody says with a grin. Kody runs and does foot sweep on DD, making her fall to the ground. Then slams her foot on her shin punches in the stomach. Followed by a quick stomp on the face. Goes back to normal position with fists raised.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:31 pm

...why does it have to be 2:31 AM where you are DD -.-
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:42 pm

the reason why no one saw ice was because he was in irak getting 20 twerrorists. the terrorists come and bonb everyone >;D
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:02 pm

Kody flys through the air along with everyone else. First she crashes into Mist in the air. Then crashes into Fenris and is squished against a tree. Explosion ends. "Oooouuccchhh..." Kody moans.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:12 pm

Fenris smashes into the tree hard. "Ow.." He says and stands up.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:07 am

DD shakes herself. She takes the bomb freom the terrorists, then bombards them. They all blow up. "There! Problem solved!" DD excalims happily. She starts punching Kod in the face so many times, she gets a nose bleed. Then uses Kung-fu moves on her.

*sreiously! i did learn kung-fu!*
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:51 am

"OUCH! Why I otta!" Kody yells, then falls onto the ground from off the tree. lays still on the grass, moaning in pain. Then the kid from earlier jumps off the moon and walks towards Kody. He grabs a stick and starts poking Kody in her sun burn and bruise. "Beat it kid!" Kody says to him. "Ok." Kid says, then starts beating Kody instead with the stick. "OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!" Kody yells gets up and kicks the kid against the tree. Then she limps over to DD and starts to punch her in the face, giving her a lip bleed and nose bleed.

*this is getting a little violent lol XD *
Back to top Go down
Lexie
Running Soul
Lexie

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:25 am

*Through all 9 pages ive been laughing! LOL*
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:32 am

*LMAO 8D. We're all nuts here XD *
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:19 am

*LMAO!*

DD starts cursing in all languages. She kicks Kod so hard, she smashes against a tree. Then kicks Ices butt. Then runs away. She stopps because she rememebered her sprite and sunglasses. Runs all those 5 kilometers back, gets her things and runs, sunglasses on eyes and the sprite strw in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:44 am

Kody lies face down on the ground without moving, just moaning. "You had better run DD!" Kody threatens while still face down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
JuneBug
Guard
JuneBug

Number of posts : 782
Location : Waiting in silence for somthing but I can't tell you what...
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:17 pm

Junebug jumps up and runs after DD, "I've got you now!!" she catches DD and jumps over her, leapfrog style, then she stops and DD runs into her. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You fell down!!!" then Junebug splats everyone in the face with balloons filled with applesause!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://origanalwarriorcats.forumotion.net/forum.htm
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:35 pm

*u know i am like 7 kilometers away from the others, right?*
DD grunts, then smashes JB against another tree, and throws her into a spiky bush. Then starts running once more, faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:02 pm

--rubs nose-- yeowch.

Lowers into a low kung fu move.

'Nessie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' screams and grabs converse show and bat from nessies' mouth than hands to kody.

'Ooo! FOOD~' Eats food.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:32 am

Kody stays face down on the ground. "Thank you Mist." Kody says, vioce a bit muffled from the ground. She lets out her hand for Mist to give it to her.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:36 am

DD returns, kicking everyone out of the way. She gets to Kod. "Hiyas!" She says nicely, then bonks Nessie on the head.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:37 am

Kody doesn't get up, for she is.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:39 am

DD starts kicking Kod. "Wake up..." DD whisperes bored. "WAAAAAAAKKKKEEE! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" DD suddenly changes from whispering to shouting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Other Topic discussion :: Other topic discussion-
Jump to: