Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very Interesting Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

Number of posts : 1106
Location : A silver tear runs down my face, catching the precious light of the Milky Way, as it fades away.
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Very Interesting Event Empty
PostSubject: Very Interesting Event   Very Interesting Event I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:38 am

This is really weird, and it happened in one night, in the outlands.

Humans were were tracking Fenris for ages, and when they game to the outlands, he killed one of them. Speaking Skies intervened, telling him if they kill them it will be a tempoary setback for the humans, but they will come back, and kill all the wolves in the sector. Ignoring her, he began to attack them again, at which point Skies kicked back a rock and knocked him out, she dragged him away into the bushes, but he came to a short while and ripped away from her. Knowing he would not listen to her, and all the wolves will be killed in the sector, Skies provoked him by speaking ill of his parents. The result was succesful, but Fenris hurt Skies's back by throwing her against a tree. Alnar intervened, and pinned Fenris to the ground, but Skies told him to back off, and explained to Fenris that this was probably not would not want him to slaughter packs just for the sake of the revenge for them. He listened. They knew humans where coming, and they try to help Sky, but she refused, telling them to to leave her in the bushes, and save themselves into Hawk Song Territory. After some argument, they go, but they did not go to the territory, they went to hunt. After they killed an elk calf, they nearly get an a fight, meeting another wolf called Trillium.

(if anyones wants to record more, feel free, I just have to go now)
Back to top Go down

Very Interesting Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Other Topic discussion :: Other topic discussion-
Jump to: